Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

No price too high!

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Leney, Mar 12, 2011.

1. L

Leney JF-Expert Member

Mar 12, 2011
    There was a couple that loved each other so much. So one day, the man of the house wanted to do something special for his lady and told her "My love, please go around the whole United States and find the dress of your choice and I will buy that one for you",

she was so excited, she immidiately began the search, but unfortunately she couldnt find the dress of her dreams. She came back home and asked her husband if she could go to Paris to continue with the search. the husband agreed but told to inform him of the price before she buys the dress!!

When in Paris, OMG, she found this lovely dress!!! The dress of her dreams, but it was really expensive, it was $5000, but she knew her husband really loved her, instead of calling, she wrote him a telegram saying: "I have found the dress of my dreams, the price is $5000"

The husband replied with telegram saying "NO PRICE TOO HIGH"

I knew it!!!! My husband loves me so much, no price is too high when it comes to me...she bought the dress, and went back home.

When she opened the door and showed the husband her dress, he fainted!!!!!

Note:
    The poor guy had meant "NO, PRICE TOO HIGH" (Note the big difference a comma can make in a sentence)

2. M

MASOKO Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Nimeipenda

3. Husninyo

Husninyo JF-Expert Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Ooh jamani.