Ningekuwa nafasi ya wenger

Bado Cilnt demsey ni mzuri mara 6 ya ramsey na huyo Diaby na Miyaichi dogo mzuri sana au hujawahi kumwona??? maana hii nayo ishu ingine? na ningeenda mnunua Demsey maana Arsenal pesa za Kununua na kushindana na club tajiri ulaya hawatoi ila je hata Ma scout wake wanashindwa kupata vipaji kama walivyokiona na OX? alafu huyu M'VILLA ni mzuri sana katika Defensive mildfielder kama atakuwa form yake aliyokuwa nayo After EUROS hatutakuwa na ubavu wa kumpata tena maana atakuwa Inflated ghafla

Naona bado una shingo ngumu, unaendelea tu kuongelea vitoto, mwambie Wenger timu sasa inahitaji wazee wazima, watoto wa kutosha inao - iende kwa Maurinho pale kuna wazee wanataka kuwa offloaded, isogee pia Barca kuna wazee wa kazi wanataka kutimka, hata Chelsea pia wapo; cheki Man City walichukua mzee mzima Yaya Toure sio umeona matunda yake!

timu inahitaji match winners zaidi ya mmoja, watu wenye uwezo wa kubadili mchezo hata kama zimebaki dakika 3 tu za majeruhi, si umeona mwenyewe jitu kama tevez na balotelli ni mafujo kwa sana na ghali mno ila waliwapa kikombe man city katika dakika 3 tu!

pia cheki mzee mzima drogba (ambaye wenger alisuasua kumsajili enzi zile) alivyobadili mchezo katika muda mfupo sana na kuipa chelsea kikombe - halafu hivi unajua hata christiano ronaldo wenger alikuwa ndio amsajili akasuasua, cheki vikombe alivyoipa man united na real madrid!

[h=1]I missed out on £100k Drogba: Arsenal boss Wenger's regret at failure to snap up a bargain[/h][h=2]By MATT BARLOW and NEIL ASHTON[/h]UPDATED: 07:33 EST, 18 April 2009

Arsene Wenger has confessed to perhaps the most costly transfer mistake of his Arsenal career, when he rejected the chance to sign Didier Drogba for £100,000.
At the time, Drogba was playing for French side Le Mans and though Wenger's scouts were regular visitors, he decided not to buy.
By the time Chelsea signed the Ivory Coast striker from Marseille in 2004, the price had shot up to £24million. These days, £100,000 would not even cover his weekly wage.

article-0-066A1C660000044D-162_468x286.jpg
Didier Drogba on target for Chelsea aginst Arsenal in the 2007 League Cup final

'We watched him carefully when he was at Le Mans,' said Wenger. 'It was not only us who watched him. But we felt he might not be completely ready.
'It was a mistake but, when you are in football, everyone can understand. We had Thierry Henry. We said we would follow Drogba's progress. We never ruled him out.'
Drogba left Le Mans and moved to Guingamp for £80,000 and thence to Marseille for £3.3m in 2003.
'He wanted to stay in France,' said Wenger. 'Marseille were the club of his dreams, I think they still are. But when he was in Marseille, Chelsea came in.'
Since arriving at Chelsea, Drogba has made Wenger pay for his hesitation, scoring seven in eight games against the Gunners, including two in the 2007 Carling Cup final.
He was one of the driving forces behind the success story at Stamford Bridge under Jose Mourinho but has not always been easy to manage.
Having sulked his way through the first seven months of the season, Drogba has exploded into life since Guus Hiddink replaced Luiz Felipe Scolari as manager in February and he will relish another shot at destroying Arsenal's depleted defence in Saturday's FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.
Hiddink is Chelsea's seventh manager during Wenger's 13-year reign at Arsenal and the eighth is expected to be appointed in the summer.

article-0-04815487000005DC-455_468x316.jpg
Drogba scores against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last year

'The people at this club know there has been too much change in recent times,' said Hiddink as he compared the London rivals ahead of their Wembley duel.
'To have stability, you must go for a longer period. Then you can make your aims in the very short term - daily or weekly - but you can also plan in advance what you can win in two or three years.
'Thirteen years is rather long. It shows the club has his philosophy and strategy about how to play and how to act, with their education of young players and their transfer policy. It shows the work there has been very serious for a long period.
'Arsenal are a good model. So are Manchester United. They have a good view on where to go and the type of players they are signing, very attractive types of player to watch, most of the time. They are a bit like Barcelona, who also have that strategy of signing players who people like to watch.'

article-0-04811853000005DC-716_468x402.jpg
Arsene Wenger with his Arsenal stars in training ahead of their FA Cup semi-final clash with Chelsea

Wenger believes only the backing of Roman Abramovich has helped Chelsea overcome the normal problems relating to managerial upheaval.
'Unless clubs have unlimited resources, which Chelsea have, it is always better to have the stability,' said the Arsenal manager.
'When other countries analyse why Premier League clubs are so successful, they conclude that it is not only about money but also the faith they have in their managers.
'Chelsea are a bit of an exception, but only recently. Jose Mourinho stayed there three years and Claudio Ranieri stayed five years, and Ranieri has been the foundation of today's team. It was Ranieri who built this team, not anybody else.

article-0-0480DF02000005DC-488_468x376.jpg
Drogba in training on Friday

'Wenger is probably thrilled that Hiddink's association with Chelsea looks set to end in the summer - the Dutchman insisted yesterday that he had no plans to accept an advisory role at the club next season - and the mutual respect between the pair is clear.
'We are both a long time in the job and we do not make too much noise,' said Wenger.
Enlarge TurfWar.jpg

'He hides his passion or tries to control it. You cannot be in this job and not become angry. We all have a dark side. But you learn to control it.
'Every day I am angry, every day about small things, everything can upset you, but angry is not very good because you get below the line. When you get below the line you achieve nothing.'
Wenger's temper is regularly tested by those who like to point out he has not won a trophy since the FA Cup in 2005.
Over the years, it has proved a favourite taunt of Mourinho, who never tires of pointing out he was sacked after winning five trophies in three years at Chelsea, during which time Arsenal won one.
'People made out we have disappeared since 2005,' said Wenger. 'But we nearly won the Premier League last year, we were in the Champions League final in 2006 and the Carling Cup final in 2007, so we have always been there.
'I never said it was a complete scandal that people questioned me. Like everybody I prefer it when people say I'm good rather than rubbish. But I understand you cannot ask for people to say you are absolutely fantastic when you lose games.'
Or when you decide not to spend £100,000 on a centre forward who turns out to be one of the best in the world.

[h=4]More...[/h]

Read more: I missed out on £100k Drogba: Wenger's regret at rejecting bargain | Mail Online

[h=1]Arsene Wenger: I wish I had signed Cristiano Ronaldo for Arsenal[/h][h=2]Arsene Wenger has had few regrets during his time at Arsenal but he admitted that he wished he had been as persuasive to Cristiano Ronaldo as he had been to the Manchester United winger's mother.[/h]
arsene-wenger-rona_1134359c.jpg
Nearly man: Cristiano Ronaldo slipped from under Arsene Wenger's grasp Photo: GETTY IMAGES

By John Ley

10:57PM GMT 05 Dec 2008
comments.gif
Comment

Wenger also said that the Old Trafford club's most coveted asset owned an Arsenal shirt with his name across the back after he attempted to sign the recently-crowned European Footballer of the Year.

Ronaldo said he was "just an inch away from signing for Arsenal" five years ago and that his mother, Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro, has admitted having been hugely impressed by Wenger.

"I'm disappointed that I seduced only Ronaldo's mum," Wenger joked. "I had Ronaldo at the training ground, I showed him around and I gave him a shirt. It has got his name on the back.

"At the end of the day I wanted him to be here, but most important is he makes a career. He went to Man United and made a career, he would have done that here."

Wenger, who leads Arsenal against Wigan today, claimed that he had got his own back on Ferguson by signing a promising player from under his nose. Asked which player he was referring to, he refused to say, adding mischievously that he would reveal the player "maybe when he wins the Ballon d'Or".

[h=2]RELATED ARTICLES[/h]

Wenger was first notified about the talents of Ronaldo during the annual Under-20 tournament in Toulon, France.
"I saw that he was an exceptional talent but we could not predict he would become the player that he is," Wenger added. "What we did not see in him at that time is his capability to score goals."
Wenger also insisted that the money aspect hindered his efforts to sign Ronaldo, adding: "It was a question of the amount of transfer fee between the two clubs."
Ronaldo left Sporting Lisbon for £12.5million in the summer of 2003, but Wenger said: "The price we discussed was much lower. What killed the deal is that United played against Sporting Lisbon [in a friendly] and Ronaldo was man of the match.
"Carlos Queiroz knew him well and since then they have signed Anderson and Nani. It's like I can sign from France because I know them well."
Meanwhile, Wenger is adamant that Arsenal still have a chance of winning the title despite being eight points off the top.
"Go back to 1998 [when Arsenal were 13 points off the pace]. I am confident we have the quality to do it again. Why? Because I trust my team to be capable to achieve that.
"But we have to deliver in a more consistent level against so-called smaller teams."

Mzembe Wenger alikuwa na uwezo, sababu na ni ya kuwasajili hawa watu waliozipa timu zao ndoo za Champions League ila hakufanya hivyo kutokana na sera zake za kipuuzi za kuachia wachezaji wakali waende kwenye timu kubwa pinzani:

Didie Drogba
Christiano Ronaldo
Ricardo Kaka

Uzembe mwingine wa Professeur Wenger huu hapa:
[h=1]Wenger - I would buy Neymar[/h][h=3]Arsenal boss a fan of Brazilian ace[/h]By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @skygraemebailey. Last Updated: December 6, 2011 11:31am

neymar_2676346.jpg
Neymar: Has a fan in Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger

[h=3]Sky Bet[/h]

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admits if he had the money he would try and sign Brazilian sensation Neymar.
The 19-year-old, already a regular in Brazil's side, has emerged as the hottest young talent on the planet in the last 18 months.
Real Madrid
spacer.gif
looked to have beaten off strong competition fromBarcelona
spacer.gif
and Chelsea
spacer.gif
to land his signature over the summer.
But instead Santos persuaded him to remain in his homeland until after the World Cup
spacer.gif
finals in 2014, which will be held in Brazil, and he penned a long-term deal.
And Wenger
spacer.gif
understands the excitement surrounding the player, who he would have no qualms about moving for.
"If I had the money today, I'd put it on Neymar," Wenger told The Sun.
"You can't say that Neymar is Pele as he had won the World Cup by the age of 17.
"He has the potential to be one of the future great strikers but at the moment there's a big difference between the Brazilian league and a European league."

Ningekuwa mi nipo nafasi aliyopo wenger kweli nisingekwenda nunua wachezaji wanaotaka pesa nyingi za mshahara na transer fee bali ningeopt kumnunua Clint Demsey akaja ziba nafasi ya Benayoun anaerudi chelsea....alafu then ningeenda pale Leeds nikamnunua Casper schmichael akaja akawa Back up ya Wosjiech kwani makipa vijana wanafanya vizuri siku hizi mtazame Joe Hart,De gea,Wosjiech...vorm, craig gordon...

tatu ningejikakamua nikamnunua M'villa na Beki mmoja wa Kati kama Back up ya per na TV5..maana Squillaqi yule ni galasa babake...na lazima ningelifanya kila niwezalo kumzia RVP asiondoke..hata kama ni kuondoka kwa bosman free transfer next season na kumuombea aumie katika mashindano ya EURO ili hao wanajifanya wanampenda tuone kama hawajaingia mitini....na ningemrudisha Rio Miyaichi toka pale Bolton maana dogo huyu wa ukweleeee jamanii atakuja tisha sana huyu dogo na Joe Campbell ningemuacha LORIENT kwa msimu mwingine ili akomae zaidi

Mwisho ningempeleka Ramsey Loan ili akakuze confidence yake iliyopotea na hapo baada ya kumtizama kutoka september mpaka january perfomance yake........

Chamackh,squillaqi,bendtner,fabianski,diaby wote ningewatoa

Lakini yote hii ni KAMA...

KAma

Arsenal ndiyo club pekee inayotengeneza super profit pale Uk na inawezekana kuliko clubs nyingi Eu. Vikombe ni moja ya malengo ya clubs lakini hela kwanza, it's all about strategies

Mafanikio ya mchezo wa Mpira wa Miguu ni Makombe.
Na mafanikio ya Bank ni Pesa.
So mshauri ushuzi Wenger na wapuuzi wenzie kina Peter Hillwood waiite Arsenal Commercial Bank.

Ndio maana makocha huwa wanatimuliwa pindi tu msimu unapoisha na kukosa makombe, au kuonekana wazi hawako ktk mbio za kuchukua Ubingwa.

Leo hii AC Milan ni Baba wa mafanikio ya Soka ulimwenguni kwa sababu ndio klabu ya Soka yenye vikombe vingi zaidi vya kimataifa.

Lakini Manchester UTD na Barcelona ni ushuzi tu pamoja na kuwa na pesa nyingi lakini hawana vikombe.

forza Milan

Trophies come with the best players.Soccer has undergone a complete revolution and big investment is the name of the game.A squad like that might keep u in the EPL and UCL but when it comes to snatching silverware u need luck to be on your side otherwise you are as poor as Wenger's 7 years empty-handed era.

Flamini amenyanyua kombe msimu uliopita akiwa na AC Milan.
Fabregas, Clichy na Nasri nao pia wamenyanyua makwapa msimu huu.

Hata ungekuwa wewe mtoa mada nakuhakikishia ungehama tu.

Usilione Simba Dume Clarence Seedorf leo hii linaheshimika na kusifika ukajuwa kwa kuwa limecheza mpira tangu enzi ya kina Riijkhard, Van Barsten, Franco Baresi, Costacurta, George Wear, Daniele Masaro, Mauro Tasotti, Roberto Donadoni [wote hao wamecheza AC Milan].

Seedorf anasifika ni kwa sababu amebeba makombe.

mwaka 95 anabeba Champions League na Ajax, mwaka 98 anabeba na Madrid, Mwaka 2003 anabeba na AC Milan na mwaka 2007 anabeba tena na AC Milan.

So kwa kimafaniko ya kubeba Champions League Seedorf yuko sawa na timu ya Barcelona na amezizidi kimafanikio timu kama Man UTD, Chelsisters, Arse8 na uharo mwingine mwingine.

Usilione Simba Dume Clarence Seedorf leo hii linaheshimika na kusifika ukajuwa kwa kuwa limecheza mpira tangu enzi ya kina Riijkhard, Van Barsten, Franco Baresi, Costacurta, George Wear, Daniele Masaro, Mauro Tasotti, Roberto Donadoni [wote hao wamecheza AC Milan].

mwaka 95 anabeba Champions League na Ajax, mwaka 98 anabeba na Madrid, Mwaka 2003 anabeba na AC Milan na mwaka 2007 anabeba tena na AC Milan.

So kwa kimafaniko ya kubeba Champions League Seedorf yuko sawa na timu ya Barcelona na amezizidi kimafanikio timu kama Man UTD, Chelsisters, Arse8 na uharo mwingine mwingine.

Hata kama kusingekuwa na jina ningejua kwamba this comment is from none other than Gang Chomba u.Itoe Man U kwenye last sentence wewe acha wehu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dinho alipoteza muda mwingi PSG, angehamia EPL (sio Man U lakini), hebu fikiria hali ingekuwaje kama angekuwa kwenye kikosi cha THE INVINCIBLES?

Hata kama kusingekuwa na jina ningejua kwamba this comment is from none other than Gang Chomba u.Itoe Man U kwenye last sentence wewe acha wehu.

Siitoi Man UTD na wala sifuti kauli.
Man UTD wamebeba champions League 3.
Simba Dume limebeba champions League 4.
Hapo zaidi ni Seedorf au Man UTD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Siitoi Man UTD na wala sifuti kauli.
Man UTD wamebeba champions League 3.
Simba Dume limebeba champions League 4.
Hapo zaidi ni Seedorf au Man UTD?

The glory of United overshadows a one man success story get that into your head bro.Compare that Simba Dume of yours with Ryan Giggs but never United.It takes more then lifting the CL in four different occasions to equal a guy with a team especially the one with United's calibre.

Pole kaka maana pamoja na makomnbe yalobebwa.. kwa Wenger na Arsenal.. mpira na wachezaji ni biashara na mwisho wa game lazima utengeneze faida kwa wanahisa... Pitia ripoti za mahesabu .. tangu Wenger aingie Arsenal Wanahisa wameendelea kuneemeka na mapato, faida na vikombe..japo miaka sita iliyopita vikombe vimeadimika.. kwani ni sera ya wanahisa kupata faida zaidi kwa kutonunua wachezaji ghali.
Sera nyingine ni uendelezaji vipaji toka vijana wa umri mdogo.... Katika timu kwenye kombe la dunia au Euro zilizopita .. Arsenal iliongoza kuwa na wachezaji wengi/au waliowahi kuchezea kikosi cha Wenger!!! Hii ndo sera yao na ndio mkakati wao.. Ila kwa msimu ujao wana pressure ya kunyakua vikombe kwa hio pesa zitatumika ili kuiwapoza mashabiki na wachezaji wanye loyalty na timu..

Back
Top Bottom