Nimefanya mapenzi na Mwanamke wa JF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upo Juu Nyani Ngabu! hahahahahahaha!....back to basics.....don't mess with me cause i am a bad bitch!....

Upo Juu Nyani Ngabu! hahahahahahaha!....back to basics.....don't mess with me cause i am a bad bitch!....

Hahahaaaa....you already know 'ma....big ballin' is my hobby...

You bad bish you....

Oh boy! that bikini shot is da bizness. So clean so funky fresh....matter of fact fresher than Febreeze.

Salute!

kuna watu ningependa sana niwaone in real life......NYANI NGABU,KIRANGA,NONAME,WOS.......comments zao hapa natengeneza picha kichwani kwangu jinsi walivyo......

kuna watu ningependa sana niwaone in real life......NYANI NGABU,KIRANGA,NONAME,WOS.......comments zao hapa natengeneza picha kichwani kwangu jinsi walivyo......

Hahahahaaa...mental picture ulonayo ya kwangu ikoje?

Ni kweli kabisa unavyosema,First Lady. Huyu Nyani Ngabu ana matatizo. Mimi nikiota nimefanya mapenzi na demu wa JF,simwambii mtu yeyote. Kwa nini huyu asimulie?

Ni kweli kabisa unavyosema,First Lady. Huyu Nyani Ngabu ana matatizo. Mimi nikiota nimefanya mapenzi na demu wa JF,simwambii mtu yeyote. Kwa nini huyu asimulie?

Eeeh wee mtu na wewe....reading comprehension ulipataga alama gani shuleni? D-?

Well, kuna kitu kinaitwa freedom of expression. So give the lad a break. First lady kama unanipata ujue tu siku ya siku tukipigana vikumbo usishangae nikikun'gang'ania. In other word i would like more than just to see you. I do not care how you look, but i hope my imaginations are right.

Kusema kwamba 'kuota umeota kweli' lakini tendo halikutokea in real time,this is confusion. Ukitazama Book of Ezekiel Chapter 18,utaona imeandikwa,''All souls are mine'',says The Lord,''The soul of the father and the soul of the son.'' It goes on to say that a person must have respect for the body and the soul of his neigbhour,not just the body but also the soul of his neigbhour.
Yesu Kristu alisema kwamba His Kingdom is not of this world. Na hata kama asingesema hivyo,it is clear for anyone who can reason kwamba He was not important on the material plane,otherwise how could He have got a crown of thorn?. Lakini He is the Lord of the Spirit world,He is Lord in the astral world,and He would take it amiss if anyone would want to go on a spree on the astral plane.
Unaona pia in the Bible how King David was misbehaving,making a census of the populatio.,making a census of the population,what does that mean? It means that a person looks at the population of a country,and he sees that there are so many people. And then the thought occurs to him,''There are so many people. If I did a little msichief,who would even have the time to consider it?'' And then somebody thinks that there is nothing which is so evil that it cannot be done. So,God was angry with King David because of this census idea.
If something is bad,do not do it in your mind.

Hahahaaaa....you already know 'ma....big ballin' is my hobby...

You bad bish you....

Oh boy! that bikini shot is da bizness. So clean so funky fresh....matter of fact fresher than Febreeze.

Salute!

LOL!....That is the ish...bad bish is back!...you heard..

NN asante umeniweza kweli.............
Nitakuwa naazia conclusion kisha sehemu zingine ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom