Nikita season 03 episode 01 is out

Also kama kuna mdau wa the Hottest scariest funniest sickest serie SUPERNATURAL season 8 is fresh and out. By 2morrow epsode 4 will b out. I'll post d link sometimes later if i gt the chance

top series on the tv right now...dexter,the walking dead,the vampire diaries,homeland,revenge,arrow,nikita,..just waitin for these 3 bad boys to comeback.GAME OF THRONES,BREAKING BAD,SPARTACUS!!!! and true blood!

top series on the tv right now...dexter,the walking dead,the vampire diaries,homeland,revenge,arrow,nikita,..just waitin for these 3 bad boys to comeback.GAME OF THRONES,BREAKING BAD,SPARTACUS!!!! and true blood!

I truly love revenge now ipo season 2 ep ya 04 ambayo imetoka last sunday pia vampire dairies ipo s04 ep 02 hii inatoka kila thrusdy.

Tatizo ni hii internet ..ipo slow sana.Kwani wewe huwa unafanyaje?

hutumia torrents-kickassTorrent kama mwanzisha uzi kuzipata naona kama iko faster az kama interanate iko safi naweza kutumia muda mfupi kupata epsod moja.

I truly love revenge now ipo season 2 ep ya 04 ambayo imetoka last sunday pia vampire dairies ipo s04 ep 02 hii inatoka kila thrusdy.

i cant get enough of it!!! i truly am waiting for this sundays episode!!things are turning out nt the way i had imagined!!

i cant get enough of it!!! i truly am waiting for this sundays episode!!things are turning out nt the way i had imagined!!
yeah...!!!the first ep was not that gud bt the followngs are marvellous...!!na kuna this new series inaitwa 666 park avenue ya the same producer op itakua poa pia.

personal taste kiongozi, nmeangalia a couple of epsds za true blood na Vamp diaries and personaly i was done.

personal taste kiongozi, nmeangalia a couple of epsds za true blood na Vamp diaries and personaly i was done.

true blood kweli has become a shitty excuse since the 3rd season...nothing exciting has happened. Bt TVD has some good storyline and a wide teen fanbase out there.

yeah...!!!the first ep was not that gud bt the followngs are marvellous...!!na kuna this new series inaitwa 666 park avenue ya the same producer op itakua poa pia.

i watched a few minutes of 666 PA pilot and it didnt strike me quite as fast. i am waiting for reviews of a whole season. i have a feeling it will be cancelled just like alcatraz

dfreym hebu niambie hii thread inahusikaje na science and technology? mbona mnakuwa wagumu na wasumbufu kwa ishu ndogondogo?

Last edited by a moderator:
dfreym hebu niambie hii thread inahusikaje na science and technology? mbona mnakuwa wagumu na wasumbufu kwa ishu ndogondogo?

kiongozi every1 makes mistakes ni kuelekezana 2 tratibu. Kuna kiongozi mmoja alisema "Siasa ze2 na viongoz we2 wamefanya wa TZ tuwe na hasira sana hata kwa vi2 vidogo. Kama huamini panda daladala m2 akanyagwe kidogo 2 bahati mbaya utaona..." i think he's ryt

Last edited by a moderator:
Mbona hamuizungumzii MISSING mi naiona si mchezo au wadau bado hamjaiona?