Night Clubs.

Kashaija

JF-Expert Member
Aug 7, 2008
Man went to a pub with his wife. When he left for the counter a prostitute approached his wife & whispered "DEMAND CASH B4 SEX," he doesn't PAY!

The wife gets angry and starts shouting at the unfaithfull husband for going out with prostitutes.The husband advises the wife that they leave the pub and go home to sort out the problem.

They book a cab but on the way the wife continues shouting and the Taxi driver stops and tells the man, "You, every time you book my taxi you always argue with your prostitutes,get out of my car"THE WIFE GOT MAD.THE HUSBAND COLLAPSED.

Now you know why husbands dont go with wives to bars or Nigtht clubs

Man went to a pub with his wife. When he left for the counter a prostitute approached his wife & whispered "DEMAND CASH B4 SEX," he doesn't PAY!

The wife gets angry and starts shouting at the unfaithfull husband for going out with prostitutes.The husband advises the wife that they leave the pub and go home to sort out the problem.

They book a cab but on the way the wife continues shouting and the Taxi driver stops and tells the man, "You, every time you book my taxi you always argue with your prostitutes,get out of my car"THE WIFE GOT MAD.THE HUSBAND COLLAPSED.

Now you know why husbands dont go with wives to bars or Nigtht clubs
Du!Hii kali

duuuh!lakini hii sio sababu washkaji hawaendagi na wake zao club.sababu ziko mbili tu!

Hebu tujiulize zaidi, kwanini wakati wa uchumba wanaume hupendelea sana kutoka na wachumba wao, lakini baada ya ndoa mambo hubadilika? Mifano ninayo mingi kwa watu ninaowajua.