Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Nigerian Celebrities and facebook scamming

Discussion in 'Habari na Hoja mchanganyiko' started by babukijana, Dec 13, 2009.

1. babukijana

babukijana JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Chidi Mokeme is a romance scammer!

• New shocking details
    Monday, 07 December 2009

I am writing this message to warn all female fans of engaging with online contact with Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme, in particular on facebook. I sent one harmless e-mail to him on facebook, i.e. "I like your acting skills" which put me into a big mess, the worst I have ever been in throughout my entire life. A day later Chidi called me "sweet" and sent me his phone number. Although I did not call him for months, we e-mailed each other.

Chidi wrote me the most flattering e-mails. He wrote things like "your beauty is killing me", "I wish, I had someone of your beauty as a wife", "Baby, I can not wait to have your lips for dinner", and on and on.

Eventually Chidi had my heart completely melted and I was totally spellbound. When he wrote that I am beginning to get him upset for not calling him, I finally gave in and called. This was the worst mistake I have ever made!!! Chidi immediately said that he wanted to fly over to see me and asked if I could sponsor the flight. I began to wonder and asked why.

He said that he was a little drained financially at present. I told him that I could not afford to sponsor the entire flight, so Chidi convinced me to send $500 to his agent, J. Bruce Asekeme, via Western Union.

Then, midst of October, Chidi's doctor, (Daniel Idundun)called telling me that money was needed for Chidi's operation of his appendix, and also fir poison he had been given to drink. I sent $800, then $1000, and again $2000. Daniel Idundun told me that all this money was needed since they had to fly Chidi to the U.K. for better treatment.

On 24. October I spoke to Chidi who said that the operation was successful but that he is suffering from a lot of pain. I began to wake up when I saw Chidi's pictures posted on Style Night 5, a fashin show Chidi attended on that same 24. October 2009 in Lagos. I thought that how could Chidi be in the hospital and on Style Night 5 on the same day? When I confronted Chidi, he excused himself that those pictures were taken at an earlier date, when he was still fit. However, the date of the event was clearly set to be 24, October 2009 at 5pm. Our conversations began to cool down and Chidi said that I am braking his heart for not trusting him. He said that people in politics are trying to kill him and that he needed money to escape to Ghana.

I sent another $200; I was unable to send more due to being broke. A few days later Chidi said that everything is well now and that he is expecting a large sum of money from the U.K. He wants me to have 10% of the money to prove how much he really loves me. He later on told me that Peter Briggs from the United Nations will call me regarding the payment arrangements.

Peter Briggs did call me, but when I was his e-mail it looked like a scam, and I became very suspicious. The e-mail stated that an ATM card has been arranged for me from Chidi's fortune in the amount of $8.3 Million. I can withdraw $80,000 per day. We all know that no ATM card allows for withdrawal of this large sum. I asked Chidi to send me some money from the $8.3 Million via Western Union, since I am completely broke. Chidi said that this is not possible and became upset. He said if I do not help him to clear the funds, he will never see me in the U.S.

This was the last time we spoke. When the money stopped coming in, Chidi Mokeme also stopped any contact. I used to think that Nollywood actors would defy the Western World's image of Nigeria and set an example for the good. But, apparently, I was mistaken.

I am sure, there are many honest people in Nigeria, since we all have a choice between right and wrong. Chidi Mokeme, however, has done his worst. Apart from the thousands of dollars I lost, I am going through a deep emotional trauma. I never thought I would become a victim of someone who only loves for money. I hope my story will serve us a warning and a wake up call for all ladies who are in a similar situation.

yaani hawa jamaa sijui kitu gani wanafanya kihalali.

2. babukijana

Dec 13, 2009
    [​IMG]

muuza sura mwenyewe huyo kina dada kuweni makini

3. Jayfour_King

Jayfour_King JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Disadvantage of distant love.

Never......ever.......trust Nigerian, their woman are always selling their love through dating site looking for, bad enough sometimes they pretend that they are ladies while not, and they using all identies of west african countries eg, Ghana, Liberia and so on, we have to take care this people are all looking for money and no one care about the image of their nation shame to them !!

4. Nyani Ngabu

Nyani Ngabu Platinum Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Huyu demu mjinga. Hana akili.

5. Mwazange

Mwazange JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Huwa hawakati tamaa lakini...sijui huwa wanakuwa na makongamano ya kuangalia kama strategy zao zinawork or not...maana sijui mbangubangu gani asiyewajua sasa...nawapa A+ kwa efforts lakini....

Attn: Beneficiary, Your $4.5 Million Dollars Compensation

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mrs. Farida Waziri the chairman of ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). EFCC in alliance with economic community of West African states (ECOWAS) with head Office here in Nigeria. We have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam Artists in Western part of Africa With the help of United States Government and the United Nations. We have been able to track down so many of this scam artist in various parts of west African countries which includes (NIGERIA, REPUBLIC OF BENIN, TOGO, GHANA CAMEROUN AND SENEGAL) and they are all in our custody here in Lagos Nigeria. We have been able to recover so much money from these scam artists. The United Nation Anti-crime commission and the United State Government have ordered the money recovered from the Scammers to be shared among 100 Lucky people around the globe.

This email is been directed to you because your email address was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk in our custody here in Nigeria. You are therefore being compensated with $4.5 Million Dollars. We have also arrested all those who claim that they are barristers, bank officials, Lottery Agents who has money for transfer or want you to be the next of kin of such funds which do not exist.

Since your name appeared among the lucky beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of $4.5 Million, we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center. Feel free to contact the processing officer Mr. Teddy Smith. The swift card has been specially prepared to enable you withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Five Thousand Dollars Only per day.

So you are advice to contact, processing officer MR. TEDDY SMITH with your provided information's required.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. TEDDY SMITH.
    CONTACT ADDRESS: teddysmithi@live.com
    CONTACT TELEPHONE: +234-7068366586.

Provide the information bellow to enable him prepare your ATM Master Credit Card including your Pin to access it.

1)YOUR FULL NAME.
    2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS.
    3)YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.
    4)YOUR PROFESSION.
    5)YOUR ID/AGE.

Best Regard,
    Mrs. Farida Waziri
    CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
    (EFCC) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, NIGERIA PLC,
    LAGOS-NIGERIA.

6. epigenetics

epigenetics JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2009
    huyu demu is totally dumb. anyone who replies to flattery emails online from total strangers is dumb. nilikuwa muhimbili na Dr. mmoja kijana alikuwa ananipa story kuhusu demu wa kizungu "aliyemtokea" yeye online. jamaa wakawa wana'exchange emails na ukafika wakati demu anamuomba nauli ili aje TZ kumtembelea. jamaa alikuwa tayari kujikamua atoe nauli, akanionyesha picha ya demu. it was totally obvious that they were pics from a certain model and used there for scamming stupid ppl, in this case the MD

7. Mwazange

Dec 13, 2009
    Mademu wa kizungu kama kakumaindi kweli...hakuombi nauli bwana...anatafuta mwenyewe.

8. MNDEE

MNDEE JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2009

Ha ha haaa hivi hawa watu wanaishi dunia gani hata kama hujawahi kukutwa au kusimuliwa utapeli wa aina hii hata common sense huna!

9. Mwazange

Dec 13, 2009
    Ndoto za mchana hizo au sijui tuite nini....demu akishaanza kuomba hela tu...thats a clue...

10. babukijana

Dec 13, 2009
    hii ni kweli wanachukua picha kutoka kwenye online dating site hasa za warusia kisha wanazitumia,kama ndo wao juzi jamaa yangu mmoja nae kaanza kunipa story ooh kuna demu mrusia kaibuka tu anawasilina na yeye kwenye email,nikamwambia acha ujinga badili password,mimi mwenyewe kuna demu aliibuka mrusia kaanza kutuma maemail kibao ya mapenzi mwanzo niliingia king,katuma mpaka mapicha ya kwao mpaka ya wazazi wake na story nyingi sanaa tu,na mpaka cm alipiga akadai hawezi kuongea kiingereza,akadai anataka kuja nilipo na nini.yaani kwahali ilivyo mtu unaweza kuingizwa king kwakweli,nilipomkatia mawasiliano akaibuka na picha na story nyingine kabisa pale ndo nikashtuka.
    anastasya.jpg

anastasiya.jpg

theatre.jpg

anastas 6.jpg

anastas city.jpg
    demu mwenyewe huyo,huwezi kutosa kilaini akikutokea lakini ni haohao mafala wanaijeria wanatumia tu hizo picha nyambafu zao.

11. m

mwanamasala JF-Expert Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Nchini Uingereza,hasa London kuna utani kwa wanaume wa kiafrika kwamba huwezi kushindana na Mnigeria kwa wanawake wa kiafrika!Why pesa!!!!Kwa sababu wanawake wa kiafrika especially Ulaya ni pesa tu,na wanigeria ni criminality na scams vilevile!Credit cards ,drugs etc.Kwa hiyo hela za mkononi ni nyingi kuliko mtu anayefanya kazi ya kawaida,analipa min wage.
    wengi wamezalishwa na ni single mother,then mnigria anaishia.Kuna mabinti wa kitanzania wameshatapeliwa na wanageria kwa namna hiyo!

12. Saint Ivuga

Saint Ivuga JF-Expert Member

Dec 14, 2009
    mwanangu wewe ni wa ukweli manake hawa wanigeria kule urusi wanawatumia mademu wa kirusi kuwaibia watu manake mademu wenyewe maskini tu

13. i

ishuguy Member

Dec 14, 2009
    just a little common sense was quite enough to recognize that,the guy was lying to her. Ameanza na kuomba nauli, duh hukustuka hapo,kila akiwacliana naye the guy is talking about cash. haya ni matatizo ya kuoza sana na kutotumia common sense.

14. Triplets

Triplets JF-Expert Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Duh! hivi kumbe hizi sentensi kama i cann't wait to have your lips for dinner, you are so hot you melt my ice cream etc nazo zina weza kuwa serious power dhidi ya wanawake dunia ya leo?

15. Abdulhalim

Abdulhalim JF-Expert Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Bwa ha aha a..wazee mnapemnda sana kuvuna mkiwa kivulini eeh?

16. Asprin

Asprin JF-Expert Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Hahaha! Afadhali yako we umestuka mapema! Wenzako baaaado kabisa!

17. babukijana

Dec 14, 2009
    i hope i could be bird so i can fly to come to you,is good to have somebody from abroad,the way i love you im ready even to live in your village,hivyo na vineno vingine vingi nimesahau.