Ni mwaka wa jubilee. Ni mwaka wa kufunguliwa na kuwekwa huru

Mtaka Haki

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
Nimekuwa nikiwasikiliza viongozi wa dini kuhusu maana ya Jubilee na hata kwa utafiti wangu mwenyewe nimegundua yafuatayo.

The Fiftieth Year is the Jubilee Year
Leviticus 25 describes the fiftieth, or Jubilee, year. "Jubilee" means "liberty." The Jubilee year is proclaimed with the sound of a trumpet on the Day of Atonement, so that all know the holy year has begun. God owns the land, and in the Jubilee, He wants the return of every man to his possession. Men, who have worked as a servant to pay off their debt, must be freed and allowed to return to their own land and to their families:

"And you shall count seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years; and the time of the seven sabbaths of years shall be to you forty-nine years. Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family. That fiftieth year shall be a Jubilee to you . . . For it is the Jubilee; it shall be holy to you; you shall eat its produce from the field.

"In this Year of Jubilee, each of you shall return to his possession. And if you sell anything to your neighbor or buy from your neighbor’s hand, you shall not oppress one another . . .

"If one of your brethren becomes poor, and falls into poverty among you, then you shall help him, like a stranger or a sojourner, that he may live with you. Take no usury or interest from him; but fear your God, that your brother may live with you. You shall not lend him your money for usury, nor lend him your food at a profit. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan and to be your God.

"And if one of your brethren who dwells by you becomes poor, and sells himself to you, you shall not compel him to serve as a slave. As a hired servant and a sojourner he shall be with you, and shall serve you until the Year of Jubilee. And then he shall depart from you — he and his children with him — and shall return to his own family. He shall return to the possession of his fathers." (Leviticus 25:8-14, 35-41)

Leviticus 27:14-34 describes the redemption of gifts and tithes, which are calculated based on the number of years to Jubilee. Numbers 36:1-9 says that the purpose of Jubilee is to keep the inheritances separate, preventing dispossession. Ezekiel 46:16-18 states that even the prince of Israel is not to dispossess people of their inheritance. Gifts from the prince shall revert back to the family of the prince at the year of liberty.

Why did Israel go into captivity?
Leviticus 26 tells us plainly that one of the main reasons Israel went into captivity was for not letting the land rest:

"And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

"I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste. Then the land shall enjoy its sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies’ land; then the land shall rest and enjoy its sabbaths. As long as it lies desolate it shall rest — FOR THE TIME IT DID NOT REST ON YOUR SABBATHS WHEN YOU DWELT IN IT.

"The land also shall be left empty by them, and will enjoy its sabbaths while it lies desolate without them; they will accept their guilt, because they despised My judgments and because their soul abhorred My statutes." (Leviticus 26:27-28, 33-35, 43)

Jeremiah 34:8-17 informs us that because Israel reneged and did not free their Hebrew servants, God would proclaim "liberty" unto these cruel taskmasters to the sword, pestilence, famine and captivity. 2Chronicles 36:14-21 describes how Judah mocked God's prophets and so were carried away captive to Babylon, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths. Israel rested seventy years before the Jews returned from captivity.

The Ministry of Jesus Christ and the Jubilee Year
Isaiah 61:1-11 compares the Millennium with the Sabbatical or Jubilee years. In Luke 4 the Savior began His ministry by preaching a "Jubilee" message:

"So He (Jesus) came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read. And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:

“'The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, TO PROCLAIM LIBERTY TO THE CAPTIVES and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed. TO PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF THE LORD.'

"Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, 'Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.' " (Luke 4:16-21)

Unaweza kuona haya kwa kubofya hapa

What is the JUBILEE YEAR?

Utaona kuwa mwaka huu ni mwaka wa 50 tangu uhuru wa Tanzania na mwaka huuu ni mwaka wa kuhakikisha hakuna uonevu uwao wowote katika nchi. Na mwaka wa kuacha ardhi ipumzike.
Wale waliozoea ufisadi na uonevu ni vizuri wakajua kuwa mwaka huo kwa Tanzania haiwezekani tena.

Kila nchi ilipofika Jubilee yake mafanikio ya kweli yalitokea pale watu wa Mungu waliposimama katika nafasi zao. Ghana ni mfano mmojawapo.
Wakati wa Jubilee walikuwa na mgombea uraisi aliyesemekana ameshinda. Lakini uchaguzi ukarudiwa na ndipo aliyekuwa amesemekana ameshinda akashindwa na Atta Mills ambaye ni rais hata sasa. Mabadiliko makubwa yametokea Ghana na hata wamesamehewa madeni mengi.
Mwaka wa Jubilee kwa Tanzania ni huu.

Ndio maana uhuru wa kweli wa watanzania ni mwaka huu. Kama kuna yeyote anayetumia uonevu na kukandamiza ni vizuri akajua kuwa mwaka huu haitawezekana.
Ikiwa watu wa Mungu wataomba na kumtafuta Mungu uso basi Mungu atasikia kutoka mbinguni.

nadhani kama hii ingewekwa kwenye jamvi la dini na imani ingefaa sana

nadhani kama hii ingewekwa kwenye jamvi la dini na imani ingefaa sana

Ni kweli lakini maana kubwa ni kuwa mwaka huu ni mwaka wa Jubilee kwa Tanzania. Kuna suala la kuwa huru kimawazo, kisiasa, kiuchumi na hata kifikra. Ni angalizo kwa watawala kutokushinikiza mambo na kufanya kwa uangalifu kwani uonevu wakati huu utakuwa ni jambo lisilowezekana.

Back
Top Bottom