Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Ni Mwaka mmoja umepita Tangu atutoke Mchawi wa APPLE STEVE JOBS RIP

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by MziziMkavu, Oct 6, 2012.

1. MziziMkavu

MziziMkavu JF-Expert Member

Oct 6, 2012
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Steve’s passing one year ago today was a sad and difficult time for all of us. I hope that today everyone will reflect on his extraordinary life and the many ways he made the world a better place.

One of the greatest gifts Steve gave to the world is Apple. No company has ever inspired such creativity or set

such high standards for itself. Our values originated from Steve and his spirit will forever be the foundation of

Apple. We share the great privilege and responsibility of carrying his legacy into the future.

I’m incredibly proud of the work we are doing, delivering products that our customers love and dreaming up

new ones that will delight them down the road. It’s a wonderful tribute to Steve’s memory and everything he stood for. - Tim

http://mashable.com/2011/10/23/steve-jobs-walter-isaacson-60-minutes-video/

Apple

Mungu Amlaze pema peponi mkuu Mr Steve Jobs RIP.

2. J

JF2050 JF-Expert Member

Oct 6, 2012
    His name will be remembered.

3. MziziMkavu

MziziMkavu JF-Expert Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Mkuu classics ametuachia pengo kubwa itachukuwa muda kuzibika Ehhh Mungu mlze Pema Peponi Mkuu wa Apple Steve Jobs RIP.

4. alphoncetz

alphoncetz JF-Expert Member

Oct 7, 2012
    He is the founder of GUI, he changed the world not only in computing but in most things we do since we use GUI in industrial productions

I wonder why he was far away in world billioners listing, while gates holds number 1 & 2

We believe gates exploited from Jobs and do what he called windows

We hate all new generation of windows, starting from windows vista onwards. I predict microsoft will go down after a realease of Android OS for PC

5. hashycool

hashycool JF-Expert Member

Oct 7, 2012
    siwe wa michina dah......