Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

News of the screws

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Masanilo, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Masanilo

Masanilo JF-Expert Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Worth reading, got it in the dailynews

By Adam Lusekelo

IPP supremo, Reggie Mengi is angry that some rag, calling itself a weekly newspaper has been smearing him and accusing him of getting himself a brand new take-away for a wife. The rag also swore that the Kinondoni Area Commissioner, Afande Colonel Tarimo, was at the show. Both guys have called Press conferences to condemn the lies. I wouldn’t do that. Instead I would call my lawyer.

Mr Mengi should know that to call a Press conference and say they should not ask questions is hilarious. It reminds one of former communist states. If you want to play the game by the Press then be prepared to answer questions. If not, leave it to the lawyers. I know the Press must have loved to ask about the pictures of Mzee and his alleged take-away beaming in the Internet. Is that true? If she’s not the alleged wife, then who is she?

Of course, it is none of our business. But news always has to sell, even if it is news concerning the love lives of the journalists’ boss. You see, when most of us reached puberty sex was everything. Oh, we had to have it every time and everywhere… anywhere. Well, some of us used the facilities of a free guesthouse – the open aired Gymkhana grounds. We went there and went for each other like horny rabbits.

No fear of snakes or other crawlies like scorpions. That was then. After the sexual frolicking there would be the gang’s post mortem. “Hey Adam, did you score?” “Of course -- we **** nini?” “How many times?” “Seven times!” “Liar! Liar!” a chorus goes from other boys. It was of course a lie. I am sure the chicks had their post mortem and lied to each other too on how she and the guy had it good and great at the Gymkhana grounds open-aired guest house.

Mr Mengi should realize that at that level, it was puberty. But is seems that very many of us never outgrew puberty. Just look at the gutter press today. They are mostly news of the screws. A sampling of headlines: Forty-five ways to achieving orgasms! Another one says: How to love her to death. Wanking – the private way to having an orgasm!

The most nauseating thing is that people who have hardly had any breakfast buy the crap! In short there are people out there who have never outgrown their puberty. Yes, decades are gone since they were born, but inside they are 13-year-old wankers. And they’re issued with licences to produce newspapers. Dirty newspapers.

Mr Mengi is advised not to call one-sided edicts under the guise of Press conferences. He should not glorify their lowly trash with comments. Just hit them where it will hurt most – in their pockets. If they think that what other people do with their private parts is news, then they should be taken to court and tell it all to the judge.

2. Nduka

Nduka JF-Expert Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Mr Mengi is advised not to call one-sided edicts under the guise of Press conferences. He should not glorify their lowly trash with comments. Just hit them where it will hurt most – in their pockets. If they think that what other people do with their private parts is news, then they should be taken to court and tell it all to the judge.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

What rhetoric! he is the one who is making news basing on what others do with their private parts.
    I think Lusekelo is damn good, the best in local columns

3. Masanilo

Feb 17, 2009
    I real admire this guy!! he knows what hes writing...

4. Field Marshall ES

Field Marshall ES JF-Expert Member

Feb 18, 2009
    man called adam lusekelo mwakang'ata

IPP supremo, Reggie Mengi, is angry that some rag, calling itself a weekly newspaper, has been smearing him and accusing him of getting himself a brand new take-away for a wife. The rag also swore that the Kinondoni Area Commissioner, Afande Colonel Tarimo, was at the show.
    Both guys have called Press conferences to condemn the lies. I wouldn’t do that. Instead I would call my lawyer.

Mr Mengi should know that to call a Press conference and say they should not ask questions is hilarious. It reminds one of former communist states.
    If you want to play the game by the Press then be prepared to answer questions. If not, leave it to the lawyers. I know the Press must have loved to ask about the pictures of Mzee and his alleged take-away beaming in the Internet.

Is that true? If she’s not the alleged wife, then who is she? What?? You want more?

5. Yo Yo

Yo Yo JF-Expert Member

Feb 18, 2009
    tehe tehe the saga continue...iam waiting mwanakijiji na crew lake......praak

....kesho Mengi ataita press conf kumjibu Lusekelo.....

6. Lole Gwakisa

Lole Gwakisa JF-Expert Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Bravo Adam, put it in the best light touch!

7. M

Muoldmoshi Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Kinondoni Area Commissioner, Afande Colonel Tarimo!!!!!!! Be careful, It is Fabian Massawe,

8. Nduka

Nduka JF-Expert Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Get to know Adam Lusekelo you would understand that deliberately error, its just his way of being carefull..also note Reggie..

9. Masanilo

Feb 18, 2009
    Muoldmoshi got stacked in Lusekelo's Trap......