Network marketing

MKOBA2011

Jul 12, 2011
Jana nilikutana na jamaa yangu tulisoma nae A level akawa ananipa faida za network marketing bado sijawa aware sana please anyone with information anijuze

Jana nilikutana na jamaa yangu tulisoma nae A level akawa ananipa faida za network marketing bado sijawa aware sana please anyone with information anijuze

Hello.
Soma nakala ya "8 Things To Look At Before Joining Any Network Marketing Company" au "How To Build A Successful Network Marketing Business In Tanzania" kujifunza zaidi.

Dr. Said Said
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Said is a medical doctor (MD), Entrepreneur and a home based business coach. He's the current CEO of Strategic Marketing & Design, a company which helps business owners increase their profits using strategic marketing.

He spends most of his FREE time blogging about business, entrepreneurship and marketing on his blog site SaidSaid.Net.

To learn more from him, make sure you subscribe to his FREE Strategic Marketing Course.

Mi nafanya network marketing on my parttime i suggest if you like the business you better start immediately and one to ask is yourself and not anyone or else you go back to your friend and ask for more explaination. humu utakutana na watu wasioifahamu hi biashara na wao watataka kukushauri na walioifanya wakashindwa watakupa sababu za kushindwa kwao. listern u're heart. gud biz for you is what i can say if you want more in life do this business. but look for the best company to work with

Back
Top Bottom