Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

neither legal nor logical..!

Discussion in 'JF Chit-Chat' started by stevoh, May 9, 2012.

1. stevoh

stevoh JF-Expert Member

May 9, 2012
    i have taken it from somewhere there.

A student at college had failed his final law papers and was obviously not happy,
    he questioned the professor & decided to make a deal with him.

"professor, do you consider your self to know everything about the law? He asked.

"Absoulutely,ot herwise i would not be capable of standing in front of you & lecture on the subject" he replied.

The student continued; if you can answer this question, i will agree with u & accept my final marks, if u cannot, u have to give me an 'A" the professor laughed but agreed.

The boy continued, 'what islegal but not logical, logical but not legal & neither legal nor logical? The professor thought it about it
    for hours and pondered no answer. He had to finally give up as he really did not know. He gave the boy his 'A'

the following day at lecture, the professor was still struggling with this unknown mystery & decided to pose the question to his students:

class, what is legal but not logical, logical but not legal & neither legal nor logical?

He paused for a second in shock when all students raised their hands with a possible answer. He pointed out one student

STUDENT:Sir, you're 65,married to a 28 yrs old woman, this is legal but not logical, your wife, is having an affair with a 23 year old boy, this is logical but not legal, your wife's boyfriend has failed his exam & yet you have givenhim an 'A'. that is neither logical nor legal'.

***The professor collapsed.***

2. Junior. Cux

Junior. Cux JF-Expert Member

May 9, 2012
    hyo noma..