Need help,mostly security experts

Zasasule

JF-Expert Member
Aug 12, 2009
HELOO jf members
Kuna hii kitu inaitwa sonic Wall,Najua ni hardware ambayo inawekwa kwenye gateway for filtering the incoming packets,,
Sasa nahitaji msaada mmoja,je kuna njia yoyote ya kuweza ku bypass this wall,i mean so that i can access all the site couse kutokana na hii sonic wall i cant access some of the sites i want to.Rember am just a normal user but not the network admin!!

ANYBODY WHO KNOWS,KINDLY REQUEST FOR YOUR HELP

stil nt yet?Experts mko wapi?I realy need to know about this

The security was put in place to keep people like you out or not accessing the "info" you need. If you cannot get valid access through your administration desk it means unataka kufanya ujanjaujanja hapa. JF is not the forum for you, seek your wizi elsewhere.....

• Thanks
Reactions: mja
Do some internal hacking ....
How to disable SonicWall

First try to access
http://www.stupidcensorship.com/
If your admin hasn't updated their SonicWall blocked-site list yet, you can use that site to get around SonicWall.
If that site is blocked, then follow the instructions on Peacefire's page, setting up a circumventor. You can set up the "circumventor" program on your computer, and it will give you a URL that you can use to bypass SonicWall wherever you go.

Try dat kwanza ...but kama umezuiliwa na admin wako kwa nini unataka kusumbua yeye?

Easymutant (easily led): Did you ask yourself why?

na hupo kucopy/paste hakuonyeshi kuwa wewe ni mtaalam. He should have consulted his system admin, na kama hizo sites anazotaka ku'access are ok, they could be added to the 'kosha' list, na kama sio basi, should not have access to these. You should have asked him to google this for himself, au labda hata googles site nayo wameiziba?

The security was put in place to keep people like you out or not accessing the "info" you need. If you cannot get valid access through your administration desk it means unataka kufanya ujanjaujanja hapa. JF is not the forum for you, seek your wizi elsewhere.....

i know.that is why i ask for assistance, i have got reason why i do want to know, if you dont know or you dont want to say then shut up and go ahead with your business don't just write to increase your no of posts

Do some internal hacking ....
How to disable SonicWall

First try to access
http://www.stupidcensorship.com/
If your admin hasn't updated their SonicWall blocked-site list yet, you can use that site to get around SonicWall.
If that site is blocked, then follow the instructions on Peacefire's page, setting up a circumventor. You can set up the "circumventor" program on your computer, and it will give you a URL that you can use to bypass SonicWall wherever you go.

Try dat kwanza ...but kama umezuiliwa na admin wako kwa nini unataka kusumbua yeye?

i know this trick,but hii ina ku enable just kubrowse the site,beside ina many addsss,,,
what i want iwe hakuna restriction kabisa,like you can be able to upload and download

I don't give a monkey about post count, just wanted to let you know that the security is there for a reason. It does appear that your intentions are not above par, hence huu ujanja ujanja... I am not a security expert, or an expert of anything but can assume that the sites you intend to download/upload from/to are shoddy....

I don't give a monkey about post count, just wanted to let you know that the security is there for a reason. It does appear that your intentions are not above par, hence huu ujanja ujanja... I am not a security expert, or an expert of anything but can assume that the sites you intend to download/upload from/to are shoddy....

let me tell u,there could be several reasons for filtering sites,one of the them is the control of the bandwidth and for protection purpose like malwares,since when a user lets say akiwa anaview youtube,basically atakuwa anaslow down the network bandwidth,yeah u right security is there for a reason,ila i want to know of kama hii kitu iko inawezekana,beside the sites which i do want to visit are clean,,,and aint shoddy,,

Forums site zote kablock..yaani when i want to visit forum sites i cant,like JF,am using it @my private network and others such as youtube and social network sites,like FB, HI5, twitter and torrents site have been all blacklisted...

I guess he just want people wawe busy with their work only,

let me tell u,there could be several reasons for filtering sites,one of the them is the control of the bandwidth and for protection purpose like malwares,since when a user lets say akiwa anaview youtube,basically atakuwa anaslow down the network bandwidth,yeah u right security is there for a reason,ila i want to know of kama hii kitu iko inawezekana,beside the sites which i do want to visit are clean,,,and aint shoddy,,

Forums site zote kablock..yaani when i want to visit forum sites i cant,like JF,am using it @my private network and others such as youtube and social network sites,like FB, HI5, twitter and torrents site have been all blacklisted...

I guess he just want people wawe busy with their work only,

Network ni company property mkuu wao ndo wana haki ya kuamua jinsi inavyotumika, so kaza buti piga kazi!

• Thanks
Reactions: mja
I suppose i did not get jibu to my post ila people sasa wananiadvice on what to do!!!!

THE POST HAS BEEN USELESS

Thread has not been useless. I say this because I know your intent may lead to your job dismissal. Assuming kuwa ujanja ujanja wa kukuwezesha kuzipata hizo sites umepewa, je unajuaje kuwa the company has sniffer techniques za kujua umeenda wapi? Ukipoteza kibarua utasema nini?
Usidanganywe kuwa techniques za ku'cheat system zitaficha yote uliyofanya.... Ujue tu watu hapa wanakuonea huruma usije kujiingiza pabaya. Kama ni e-mails/facebook basi make time for these kwenye service providers wanaoruhusu hii kitu, usi'force kuzipata kazini ndugu yangu... Nina watu wangu 2 wa karibu.... sasa wapo nyumbani kibarua kimeota nyasi kwa ujanja kama huu...

Haya kama ulitaka shule, basi angalia/google "IP tunneling" lakini usiseme haukuambiwa.
Techniques za hii kitu zitakwambie u'install utilities kwenye system yako mfn putty na ku'connect kwenye service provision flani ndio utengeneze proxy server. Sasa onyo ni kuwa, hata kama unaweza ku'install applications kwenye machine yako (system admin rights), ujue kuwa, corporate system admin pia anaweza kujua what is running on the system na kusoma application setups iwe ni Internet Explorer, Firefox nk. Kwa hivyo, labda usiwe ofisini kwetu... tutakutimua within 5 minutes of your login-in to facebook!!!!

i dont plan to use them,i just need the knowledge on how 2..Internet imekuwa vry cheap nw days..i dnt depend cmpny z internet4 my personal stuff!by knowing how hv v2 vnafanyika wl b glad.....

nakumbuka ofisini kwe2 nilivokuwa na bypass lile dude lao ili kucheki facebook!! Lakini ile tool nishaisahau, subiri niitafute nikiipata nitaku2mia link... lakini ilikuwa super slow!

nakumbuka ofisini kwe2 nilivokuwa na bypass lile dude lao ili kucheki facebook!! Lakini ile tool nishaisahau, subiri niitafute nikiipata nitaku2mia link... lakini ilikuwa super slow!

itakuwa powah,unaweza ukanijuza labda ni aina gani ya firewall ambayo mllikuwa munatumia huko ofisini kwenu?

listen kid will you Shut Da FU! hes asking for help help him out not naging around you NOOb if you no nothing shutUP! instead of complimanting! unajua awa watoto wasikuhizi wajiunga Jamiiforum juzijuzi tu basi wanapiga kelele hawajui kitu AHHH discusting!
Easymutant (easily led): Did you ask yourself why?

na hupo kucopy/paste hakuonyeshi kuwa wewe ni mtaalam. He should have consulted his system admin, na kama hizo sites anazotaka ku'access are ok, they could be added to the 'kosha' list, na kama sio basi, should not have access to these. You should have asked him to google this for himself, au labda hata googles site nayo wameiziba?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom