Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Ne-Yo (New York)

Discussion in 'Celebrities Forum' started by BAK, Jun 27, 2010.

1. BAK

BAK JF-Expert Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Singer Ne-Yo a.k.a Shaffer Chimere Smith wants to have children of his own,especially now that he is not allowed to see his “son” Chimere(pictured to the right):
    VIA USATODAY:Ne-Yo is less forthcoming when the subject turns to Chimere Smith, a toddler he claimed as his son but later discovered, he says, was fathered by another man. (Chimere is Ne-Yo’s given middle name.)

The singer is currently in litigation with the boy’s mother, who was evicted from her apartment when Ne-Yo stopped paying her rent.
    “I’m not allowed to talk about it, and I’m not allowed to see (Chimere),” Ne-Yo says. But he admits, “I’ve been thinking a lot about kids lately.” His production company, Compound Entertainment, has launched a foundation that Compound co-manager Tishawn Gayle says focuses on youth “in foster care or group-home situations, teaching them life skills.”

Ne-Yo wants exactly two children of his own, he says, “a girl and a boy. When the first guy comes to my door asking for my daughter, I might end up going to jail. I just don’t know how I’ll handle that.”
  2. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Jun 27, 2010
    U meana alikuwa anaishi na huyu mwanamke(mke wa ndoa), then mtoto aliyezaliwa ndani ya mahusiano si wake?...how shameful ladies are??...Anyway ladies, tender hiyo, jamaa hana mke kwasasa na anataka kupata watoto!.