Ndugu January Makamba - New website

Bujibuji Simba Nyamaume

JF-Expert Member
Feb 4, 2009
Jamani nimeitembelea hii website ya mbunge wa Bumbuli,
Kilichonistaajabisha ni lugha yake aliyoitumia kuwasiliana na wananchi wake.
Siku hizi unaweza kuperuzi intaneti hata kwenye simu ya kiganjani.
mbunge wa bumbuli anaongea na watu wake kwa lugha ya Kiingereza,
sijui ni wananchi wake wangapi wanaielewa kwa ufasaha lugha hiyo?
mi nadhani tovuti hiyo ingekuwa ya lugha mbili Kiswahili na Kiingereza ingefaa zaidi.
Aibadilishe ili iweze kukidhi mahitaji ya wananchi wa Bumbuli wenye kiu ya kujua mipango ya kila siku ya mbunge wao kupitia mtandao wa intaneti.
January Makamba.com

Hey ya"ll

Aisee tuweke majungu pembeni really talk----Check it out for Ndugu January Makamba New website Mbunge wa Bumbuli.You got to know who January is in person.This dude is my role model I am going be just like him when i grow up....

This is
"My story"....Don't judge the book by its cover you got to read it--right?...so i edge you to check it out without judging.

I was born on 28 January 1974 to a young, polite and beautiful nursing course trainee and a very vibrant, loud and charming local government functionary (Katibu Tarafa): Josephine and Yusuf. Few months after my birth, my father was promoted to become a District Commissioner in Tanga. After three years, my mother went for further studies and my father went to join the military for Officer Cadet course in Tanzania Military Academy in Monduli. Me and my little brother were shipped to our village Mahezangulu, Lushoto, and later to our maternal grandmother who was living alone (my mother is a sole child and my grandma was widowed early) in a village around Kyaka – now Missenyi District – about 20 kilometres between the border of Uganda and Tanzania. After a year, Idi Amin invaded Tanzania and the Ugandan army occupied areas around our village: my grandma, my brother and I became refugees in displaced persons camp in areas further back from the border. Our mother made attempts to come get us but roads were closed around Biharamulo and people were not allowed to travel to the "war zone". When the full war between Tanzania and Uganda broke out in 1978, my father, as an energetic new army lieutenant, was assigned to the frontlines – and therefore could not assist in getting us out of the refugees camp, until one day when he showed up in dirty uniforms soaked with rain commandeering an empty bus and got us permit to travel back to safe zone and reunite with our mother.
continue reading "My story" about Ndugu Makamba here January Makamba.com

cheers
xoxo
BM

Hey ya"ll

Aisee tuweke majungu pembeni really talk----Check it out for Ndugu January Makamba New website Mbunge wa Bumbuli.You got to know who January is in person.This dude is my role model I am going be just like him when i grow up....

This is
"My story"....Don't judge the book by its cover you got to read it--right?...so i edge you to check it out without judging.

I was born on 28 January 1974 to a young, polite and beautiful nursing course trainee and a very vibrant, loud and charming local government functionary (Katibu Tarafa): Josephine and Yusuf. Few months after my birth, my father was promoted to become a District Commissioner in Tanga. After three years, my mother went for further studies and my father went to join the military for Officer Cadet course in Tanzania Military Academy in Monduli. Me and my little brother were shipped to our village Mahezangulu, Lushoto, and later to our maternal grandmother who was living alone (my mother is a sole child and my grandma was widowed early) in a village around Kyaka – now Missenyi District – about 20 kilometres between the border of Uganda and Tanzania. After a year, Idi Amin invaded Tanzania and the Ugandan army occupied areas around our village: my grandma, my brother and I became refugees in displaced persons camp in areas further back from the border. Our mother made attempts to come get us but roads were closed around Biharamulo and people were not allowed to travel to the "war zone". When the full war between Tanzania and Uganda broke out in 1978, my father, as an energetic new army lieutenant, was assigned to the frontlines – and therefore could not assist in getting us out of the refugees camp, until one day when he showed up in dirty uniforms soaked with rain commandeering an empty bus and got us permit to travel back to safe zone and reunite with our mother.

And for more about Ndugu January Makamba

check it out his website at January Makamba.com

cheers
xoxo
BM

Wee Binti,
Nakuomba tafadhali huu udaku peleka huko huko kwenye Facebook na Michuzi...:bolt:

Hey ya"ll

This is

cheers
xoxo
BM

Holy crap!

Nakuunga mkono kwa 100% Buji. Ndo maana watu tunasema, kabla hujafanya kitu angalie wahusika wako kwanza (hadhira). Naamini hiyo web ameitengeneza kwa ajili ya wananchi wake, ambao english kwao ni kitu kigeni..... Naamini ushauri huu ataupokea kwa utekelezaji.

Jamani nimeitembelea hii website ya mbunge wa Bumbuli,
Kilichonistaajabisha ni lugha yake aliyoitumia kuwasiliana na wananchi wake.
Siku hizi unaweza kuperuzi intaneti hata kwenye simu ya kiganjani.
mbunge wa bumbuli anaongea na watu wake kwa lugha ya Kiingereza,
sijui ni wananchi wake wangapi wanaielewa kwa ufasaha lugha hiyo?
mi nadhani tovuti hiyo ingekuwa ya lugha mbili Kiswahili na Kiingereza ingefaa zaidi.
Aibadilishe ili iweze kukidhi mahitaji ya wananchi wa Bumbuli wenye kiu ya kujua mipango ya kila siku ya mbunge wao kupitia mtandao wa intaneti.
January Makamba.com

jamaa amechemka kweli..kama anataka kuwasiliana nawanachi tumia midahalo ya wazi au mikutano au tumia njia nyingine ambayo utaweza kuwafikia.. wale ambao hawajakwenda shule..sasa tovuti..huhuh...computer yenyewe wanaona kama video..bado hawajaona laptop..sijui itakuwaje..Lugha..wenyewe english ndiyo kabisa kachemka..mwanafunzi hata aliyemaliza chuo bado lugha haipandi sasa huyu mwenzangu aliyekimbia umande itakuje?mawasiliano unaishi Bumbuli,DSM au US?sababu no ya cim ni ya US mtoto wa mkulima akiona hiyo +1 anaanza kulia...

Ila nakupongeza kwa kuuza sura..hasa wale wenzangu walioko mbali na Bumbuli watakutazama fresh....:A S 465::A S 465::A S 465::A S 465::A S 465:

January amesema ataiweka pia kwa lugha ya kiswahili,jamani website ni nzuri na ndo kwanza imefunguliwa,zaidi ameruhusu opinion za kuiboresha.lakini pia,watu wangapi wa Bumbuli wana umeme na wana access na internet ??????Big Up January,thats a good website and a great story.Wabunge wengine pia wafanye hivyo ili tuweze kujua activity zao na kufanya nao discussions...........

Hey ya"ll

This is

cheers
xoxo
BM

Nice story, trying to show the audiance that he got some difficult times while growing up!!! But then everything was perfect for him... got a job at State House, be a MP.. A sister working as top executive in Vodacom Tz, etc etc..

na anaomba pesa sijui ndio wakuja kuendeleza bumbuli

pesa alizopewa sijui kaziweka wapi hata miezi mitatuhaijafika anaomba omba

si atumie pesa alizopewa kufanya anachotaka kifanyike pesa ikiisha na hajamaliza ndio aanze omba omba

PIA international ofisi number imo ya USA wanabumbuli kumpigia

My dear, I am so shocked to read the language profiency of the assistant press secretary of the President of United Republic of Tanzania. It mesmerizes me to learn that this is what January can produce in English. Forget about wasambaa, it is actually washamba in Kisambaa, hata hao wazungu sioni kama wanaweza kumuelewa hicho alichozungumza. You mean was he really sourced on merits? Poor Tanzania kwa kweli ni bora tu dogo akazanie hiki Kiswahili chetu hata kama cha kuungaunga huko alikogusa mmh, sina wivu lakini we surely have reservations on what we have read!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom