Ndoa ya Obama

Bibie WoS....wala huhitaji source.....mimi hapa sasa hivi nikiishiwa...niliyenaye atasepa tu....

Hahaha and they say money can't buy you love! SMH!!!

Wait a minute in 2000 Obama si alishindwa kwenye primary run ya U.S. House of Representative?

Huyu msela anaonekana kukata tamaa kwake mwiko!

Ndicho kinacho takiwa. If he gave up he wouldn't be where he is right now. I think this guy strongly believed that he had a destiny to fulfill and went about doing it. I don't know what exactly transpired between Barack & Michelle in 2000 but if what the author is saying is true then she should have been more supportive of her husband's goals. Again the information is to limited to place judgment or blame on Michelle. Lakini hata hivyo I'm proud of what Michelle did for Obama during the campaigns. It is obvious just listening to the man himself that he couldn't have done it without her. If her mistake was not being supportive of Obama in 2000 she more than learned her lesson and made up for it during his long presidential campaigns.

Last edited:
...Sasa hivi wifey anauza tu sura duniani bila kokoro wala nini, hakuna cha complain wala baba yake complain. Du kweli black women wana mambo wakiridhika.

Remember that she campained too, she worked for it too, it's not that she was just given the title...

Ndicho kinacho takiwa. If he gave up he wouldn't be where he is right now. I think this guy strongly believed that he had a destiny to fulfill and went about doing it. I don't know what exactly transpired between Barack & Michelle in 2000 but if what the author is saying is true then she should have been more supportive of her husband's goals. Again the information is to limited to place judgment or blame on Michelle. Lakini hata hivyo I'm proud of what Michelle did for Obama during the campaigns. It is obvious just listening to the man himself that he couldn't have done it without her. If her mistake was not being supportive of Obama in 200 she more than learned her lesson and made up for it during his long presidential campaigns.

Mwana F, it is true, Obama himself mentioned it in his book. But, you know what, they look soo perfect, and I'd be really surprised if they didn't go through any kind of problems in their marriage..there have to be some in any marriage.

Mwana F, it is true, Obama himself mentioned it in his book. But, you know what, they look soo perfect, and I'd be really surprised if they didn't go through any kind of problems in their marriage..there have to be some in any marriage.

Behind every great man is a great woman. You can't discount a woman's contribution to her man's success or failure. Mke ana changia sana whether you make it or not. Ukipata mwanamke hasara utakula hasara lakini uki jaliwa mwanake bora lazima ufaidi matunda ka Obama.

...simlaumu Michelle Obama, mwaka 2007 tu hapo wengi wetu hatukuwahi kufikiria mwaka mmoja baadae Marekani ingepata rais mwenye asili ya Africa.

Behind any sucessfully husband or family, there is a strong wife/mom behind.!!!!!!! It has been proven so and not otherwise!!!!

Lesson and point taken!!! At times, you must put aside your differences to make life moving!!!.

'Ndoa ya Obama Ilikuwa Chupu Chupu Kuvunjika Mwaka 2000'
2197922.jpg

Rais Obama na Mkewe enzi zao za ujana
Imegundulika kuwa ndoa ya rais wa Marekani Barack Obama na mkewe Michelle ilikuwa kwenye mashaka ya kuvunjika mwaka 2000 baada ya Obama kupigwa mwereka kwenye uchaguzi wa kongresi.Kwa mujibu kitabu cha "Renegade: The Making of a President" cha mwandishi wa Marekani Richard Wolffe, rais Obama mnapo mwaka 2000 ilimbidi atenge muda wa kuokoa ndoa yake baada ya mashaka makubwa kuingia kwenye ndoa hiyo kufuatia Obama kupigwa mwereka kwenye uchaguzi wa Kongresi.

Michelle alikuwa akimlaumu Obama kwa ubinafsi kwa kujali sana mambo ya siasa na kutumia muda wake mwingi kwenye siasa badala ya familia yake.

Obama naye alikuwa akimlaumu Michelle kwa kuwa mtu baridi na kutokuwa karibu naye kwenye mambo yake.

"Katika kipindi hicho mapenzi yalipungua na kulikuwa hakuna maelewano mazuri" kilisema kitabu hicho. Inasemekana kwamba wapenzi hao walikuwa hawakai pamoja kupiga stori karibia mwaka mzima kutokana na mgogoro huo.

Uchachu huo katika ndoa hiyo ulitokea kipindi ambacho mtoto wao wa mwisho Sasha alizaliwa.

"Michelle alikuwa akiona siasa ni kama mchezo wa kupoteza muda tu" kilisema kitabu hicho.

Utulivu ulirudi katika ndoa yao baada ya Obama kuchaguliwa kuwa seneta mwaka 2004.

No life without history wewe."beloved women never make history."

Back
Top Bottom