NBA Playoffs 2009/2010: Where's Your Money At?

ea8887a13fc5909e7380bb4cb9ecdb4b-getty-98739013eg003_cleveland_cav.jpg

c9c650dbb520f618287edd18a1d8b0bd-getty-98739013eg002_cleveland_cav.jpg

It's called D-E-F-E-N-C-E!

LeQueen dominated.

It's called D-E-F-E-N-C-E!

LeQueen dominated.
I'm feeling sorry for the guy(James). Timu haiwezi kushinda championship kwa kumtegemea mchezaji mmoja. Yale yale yaliyokuwa yakimsibu Kevin Gannet wakati alipokuwa Timberwolves ndo yanayompata huyu bwana.

Kuna tetesi huko kwenye mabulogu kwamba Delonte West (teammate wa Bron Bron) anamega mama 'ake na LeBron na yeye Bron aligundua hivyo kabla ya game 4, Inavyosemekana hii ndio ilyosababisha jamaa kucheza vibaya ktk mechi zilizobakia. Sijui kuna ukweli kiasi gan ktk tetesi hizi lakini habari ndio hiyoooo

Wakulu duru ya kwanza ndio imewadia.

It is sad kwamba between Miami and Celtics, one of them will not see the next round..Sad sad sad..

Ok, pesa yangu naiweka kwa mabingwa watetezi, wakishindwa sana Magic will be waiting for any slippery.

Nadhani hujakosea lakini mimi naona mshindi katika series kati ya Orlando na Celtics na kama ataweza kumaliza salama bila majeruhi kwa star players basi huyo ndiye nampa nafasi kubwa ya kunyakua ubingwa mwaka huu, lakini Kobe's very determined to repeat na Phil Jackson ana uzoefu mkubwa kuliko makocha wote wa timu tatu zilizobaki. Hivyo Lakers wana advantage kubwa kulinganisha na timu nyingine.

Kuhusu King James kuna uvumi mwingi tu, wengine wanadai kwamba hakucheza vizuri kwa sababu anataka kwenda New York, New York msimu ujao kama free agent. Hivyo kama angecheza vizuri na labda kuweza kuchukua ubingwa ingekuwa ngumu sana kwa yeye kwenda timu nyingine bila kutetea ubingwa wao, labda ukweli utakuja kujulikana au atabaki nao mwenyewe kwa miaka mingi ijayo.

Halafu kwa nini watu wanamwita LeBron king James? Ataitwaje king wakati hata taji hajashinda bado....SMH

Michael Jordan aliposhinda ubingwa hakuitwa King, wala Kobe wala Magic Johnson na wengineo wengi, ni jina tu ambalo wapenzi wake wameamua kumuita whether atashinda ubingwa au la.

True Or False: Cleveland Cavaliers Went Down In The Playoffs Because Teammate Was Chopping Down Lebron’s Mom? | Bossip.com

True Or False: Cleveland Cavaliers Went Down In The Playoffs Because Teammate Was Chopping Down Lebron’s Mom?

SMH… This is pretty gross. Rumor has it that the real reason Lebron James’ season ended this week is that just before Game 4 in the Cavs playoffs series against the Boston Celtics, he learned his mother, Gloria James, has been getting chopped down by his friend and teammate Delonte West. Pop the hood for details.
According to sports gossip site Terez Owens, sources are saying the Cavs chemistry was blown to bits after Lebron learned his friend Delonte is a real motherfu*ker:
“My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows (Cavs owner) Dan Gilbert personally. My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. .”

True Or False: Cleveland Cavaliers Went Down In The Playoffs Because Teammate Was Chopping Down Lebron's Mom? | Bossip.com

True Or False: Cleveland Cavaliers Went Down In The Playoffs Because Teammate Was Chopping Down Lebron's Mom?

SMH… This is pretty gross. Rumor has it that the real reason Lebron James' season ended this week is that just before Game 4 in the Cavs playoffs series against the Boston Celtics, he learned his mother, Gloria James, has been getting chopped down by his friend and teammate Delonte West. Pop the hood for details.
According to sports gossip site Terez Owens, sources are saying the Cavs chemistry was blown to bits after Lebron learned his friend Delonte is a real motherfu*ker:
"My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He's good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows (Cavs owner) Dan Gilbert personally. My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron's Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn't true but it happened. ."

ungefanya nini kama wewe ungevaa viatu vya LeBron??

i agree,kama ni kweli....Naona kuna watu wanahamisha upuuzi mwingine wa forums za wamarekani ambao kuna mhatres wanaomwita le queen.le broom etc,wapuuzi tu hao!

celtic looking good after 3.5 quarters.....another upset unfolding??

They will still this one and take home advantage away from Orlando. 4.57 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter leading by 18 points (62-44)

Back
Top Bottom