NBA 2016/2017 Season Special Thread

Sure, but to excel individually one also needs support, remember rest is a key.
At his best he posted the PER which was incredible. This boy can ball. I just wondered how people became bandwagons to Karl Antony Towns that he beats this kid. The Brow is talented and a has the balance in scoring and defense. There's no a better shot blocker in the league than him right now.

At his best he posted the PER which was incredible. This boy can ball. I just wondered how people became bandwagons to Karl Antony Towns that he beats this kid. The Brow is talented and a has the balance in scoring and defense. There's no a better shot blocker in the league than him right now.

He wears number 23 for a reason, I remember his performances the season he took the team to playoffs, was incredible.

Lets hope he keeps out of injuries this season.

Sure, but to excel individually one also needs support, remember rest is a key.
Yes B.Ball is a team sport,but when it comes to individual achievements, the rule can be exception..We have and still see a no. of cases where one excels against all odds.A.I,Melo,lbj(1st stint with Cavs),MJ(Before arrival of Pippen)and many more,They were surrounded with mediocre and crap players.He is surely the next big thing.

Yes B.Ball is a team sport,but when it comes to individual achievements, the rule can be exception..We have and still see a no. of cases where one excels against all odds.A.I,Melo,lbj(1st stint with Cavs),MJ(Before arrival of Pippen)and many more,They were surrounded with mediocre and crap players.He is surely the next big thing.

Sure, no objection, for all 23s after MJ, he is the one I find legitimate to the number iff he stays out of injuries. What he has been doing to the league considering his age is real.

My worry is that he is easily a target to injuries/fatigue due to high usage rate.

Sure, no objection, for all 23s after MJ, he is the one I find legitimate to the number iff he stays out of injuries.
did you real mean it?.....how about Captain Cavalier?...:D:D....I guess he is more of a 6 to you than a 23...

What he has been doing to the league considering his age is real.
Naam....The league is in save hands once LBJ & Peers hang up the boots..
My worry is that he is easily a target to injuries/fatigue due to high usage rate.

talking of ''usage rate''....You never know someday,he may pull a ''KD'' Move.:D:D..however,he is far from being a free agent.

a good individual start for the kid...
CvwMiLWVUAIucbk.jpg
My Favorite BIG.. This kid can ball..

congrats to Luke Walton...
CvwAQ_8WIAAHNde.jpg
The beard has been working hard this off season.. 17 Assists??? Saw him post 15 Assists on one of the preseason games..

But good win to Luke.. Lakers look like they need a spot on play offs this postseason..

My Favorite BIG.. This kid can ball..
Na ''cast'' yake si mbaya kivile....Buddy Hield (once predicted The Next Curry),Jholiday,Lance(I hope arudi zama za Pacers),Ask ,Cole and others...can compete for a playoff spot...Bila kumsahau Tyreke Evans(Former Rookie of the year,class of 2009,Blake,Harden,Curry etc).

did you real mean it?.....how about Captain Cavalier?...:D:D....I guess he is more of a 6 to you than a 23...

Talking of a natural talent, I mean it.

I love LBJ, his swags and determination, but would have favored it if he had his own number.

KAT seems a superior prospect compared to AD Because of Davis' inability to stay healthy.This is the primary reason for the concern about his future.Other than that AD is the real deal.

Na ''cast'' yake si mbaya kivile....Buddy Hield (once predicted The Next Curry),Jholiday,Lance(I hope arudi zama za Pacers),Ask ,Cole and others...can compete for a playoff spot...Bila kumsahau Tyreke Evans(Former Rookie of the year,class of 2009,Blake,Harden,Curry etc).
Tyreke injuries ni tatizo.. Jholiday si amechukua likizo kumuuguza mkewe... Tofauti ya Brow na Towns ukiwaswitch on opposite teams then Brow aende Minnesota basi Minnesota itakuwa a guaranteed play off team na NOLA ya Towns isifanye lolote..

KAT seems a superior prospect compared to AD Because of Davis' inability to stay healthy.This is the primary reason for the concern about his future.Other than that AD is the real deal.
Curry learnt how to stay healthy man... so if he learns this plus he's still young he'll just do what other dreams of

Acha apotee tu.. zile offensive rebounds zake ndizo ziliwapa ushindi.. He was on a beast mode on Game 6 and 7...
talking of rebounds...ndio nilichoshuhudia game yetu jana...Ukiachana na KD,Green anajitutumua sana mpaka azipate,Zaza du(lets give him time)...

anakula raha kufa kwaja.:D:D..kwani kafanya nini hasa?

LBJ anasema Khloe ni distruction, dogo kamtetea anasema Khloe ni lucky card kwake na atahudhuria game zote za Cavs anazotaka.

Kaingia kwenye limelight ya The Kardashians, na Khloe mwenyewe hata divorce bado.

Curry learnt how to stay healthy man... so if he learns this plus he's still young he'll just do what other dreams of
You are very right,but this hardly happens.Most of the times,when one succumbs to injuries(recurring ones) then that's it.Becoming mediocre at his best.Rose,is a living example,Grant Hill (A Michael Jordan that never was)was another one.