Nataka kununua Nissan Patrol 4.2D kwa waelewa wa magari tafadhali

RealTz77

JF-Expert Member
May 18, 2009
JF's naomba kwa mwenye ujuzi wa magari anisaidie, mimi kwa sasa ninayo nissan x-trail 2ooo c.c , sasa ninataka nichange na mtu yeye anipe Nissan patrol 4.2D ( sababu ya safari zangu za kikazi anyway).Hivyo nahitaji kuelewa utumiaji wa mafuta Lts/km or per 100 km, maintenance costs comparatively na Landcruiser pia off-road capabilities. Gari imekuwa well maintained na record zipo hivyo. Pia ningependa kufahamu ikiwa katika route za mjini matumizi ni sawa au yanadouble? ntafurahi kwa ushauri nami nitaufuata kutoka great thinkers

usije kurudi kuuliza website ipi. Watanzania tupende kuangaisha akili zetu zaidi. Samahani Sina nia yoyote ya dharau

Nissan Patrol 4.2D comes in a number of versions. Go for the basic version. I got one with a few extras and have used it for 14 years trouble free.
on the highway, you should get between 10 -12 km/lt and in town it is about half. Mine is manual and have often wished it was automatic. However it is veery predictable and straight to service; plenty of spares in major towns. Try your luck.

I agree with your DrMosha! But not quite sure on 10-12km//lt. Anyway, mine has been 9-10km/litre, very comfortable on the road, you can easily negotiate a corner at high speed without feeling it! Most of spares in town are genuine compared to Toyata makes! However, because you got limited dealers of Nissan 4wd the spares are somehow expensive, but once fitted in your car, you do nor expect unneccessary surprises

Nissan Patrol 4.2D comes in a number of versions. Go for the basic version. I got one with a few extras and have used it for 14 years trouble free. on the highway, you should get between 10 -12 km/lt and in town it is about half. Mine is manual and have often wished it was automatic. However it is veery predictable and straight to service; plenty of spares in major towns. Try your luck.

Go for it !. The TD42 is a legendary motor as far as SUVs are concerned. It should come with a solid front axle meaning fewer parts to go wrong with your front suspension system. Spares are expensive but if you already own an X-Trail this wouldn't come as a shock. I am Cruiser person through and through but the TD42 has a special place in my heart. Nyuki hizo na pia hazifi. Epuka the 2.8 na 3L versions.

wewe ni mgeni hapa JF? mbona kuna wataalamu kibao humu,waakuja kumsaidia we relax..zama za unoko zimeisha

thank you Saint Ivuga for great thinker's comment, some guys in here acts childish, i have gone in the websites and I couldnt find enough info esp for the old models ( 1992 Model i forgot the number).

Nissan Patrol 4.2D comes in a number of versions. Go for the basic version. I got one with a few extras and have used it for 14 years trouble free.
on the highway, you should get between 10 -12 km/lt and in town it is about half. Mine is manual and have often wished it was automatic. However it is veery predictable and straight to service; plenty of spares in major towns. Try your luck.

Thank you DrMosha , may I know why you wished for an auto version?

Go for it !. The TD42 is a legendary motor as far as SUVs are concerned. It should come with a solid front axle meaning fewer parts to go wrong with your front suspension system. Spares are expensive but if you already own an X-Trail this wouldn't come as a shock. I am Cruiser person through and through but the TD42 has a special place in my heart. Nyuki hizo na pia hazifi. Epuka the 2.8 na 3L versions.
asante sana kwa caution hiyo red hapo