Natafuta

Mimi nitatengeneza mishikaki ya moyo na maini!
Kongosho wewe utachimba choo cha muda, nakusimika hema la vyakula!

teh teh teh teh aisee mnakaribishwa sana lakini hakikisheni mnaajua kutengeneza mahema na kuchoma nyama na kutengeneza moto,, plus mjue kuogelea it sounds exciting but its a lot of hard work but adventerous as well,, thats how i live my life....

teh teh teh teh aisee mnakaribishwa sana lakini hakikisheni mnaajua kutengeneza mahema na kuchoma nyama na kutengeneza moto,, plus mjue kuogelea it sounds exciting but its a lot of hard work but adventerous as well,, thats how i live my life....

Yaani hema ni ndani ya dkk tatu limesimama; moto hata wakupekecha mbona twawasha huo! I also love this life, nimepunguza lkn siku hizi; but l cherish kila nafasi nikiipata.

Imagine uko mdada peke yako na midume kama 8 hivi; unakomaa hakuna usister du wala nini!

Nshaingia mpaka tentini; thanks Anne! So when do we go on hunting safari?

aaahaaaa hunting and mountain climbing itakua ASAP kama this weekend, then deep diving afta 2wks,, hop in and u will enjoy..... udzungwa mountains are great for climbing and hunting karibuni sana

Yaani hema ni ndani ya dkk tatu limesimama; moto hata wakupekecha mbona twawasha huo! I also love this life, nimepunguza lkn siku hizi; but l cherish kila nafasi nikiipata.

Imagine uko mdada peke yako na midume kama 8 hivi; unakomaa hakuna usister du wala nini!

hahahaha yeah Kaunga ndo hivyo aisee naelewa sana mie nimefanya na ninafanya kazi na midume tuu huku nilipo na everytime i go hunting am the only chick but i am sooo used to that life sioni nikifanya any other exciting thing in my life,, i mean hunting is so much exciting,,,

Ha ha ha ha, na mie kuchimba shimo la choo kwa sururu unadhani kazi ndogo.

Kongosho, mi staki bwana; unajua unafanya wenzio waonekane machizi mbele za watu! Yaani unajua kucheka; nimecheka mpaka machozi! U r simply bad news!

Last edited by a moderator:
i object aisee in this case i can urgue with u with a proof that falling in love is a choice not some sort of irresistable force that pushes u to fall aah aahh i disagree,,, but sikukatazi kuwaza hivyo kila mtu na opinion yake au sio?
The argue.., (mhh don't tempt me argument/debate is my pass time) okay I challenge you any day choose a topic of your choice either opposing or supporting and PM me and we will debate (am sure at the end of the day you will agree with me)

About the Love and Falling in Love part.., you might be the living proof but even if you have never fallen does not mean you cant fall (its just like in a normal fall, its not necessarily that you will fall but if you walk in a slippery floor there is a bigger chance of you falling) and the fact that you have never fallen or you will never fall in your life time (does not mean that you would never have fallen if your walked in a slippery floor).

The irresistible force (which forces and pushes you.....) yes its called chemistry, and emotions...,

Anyway let me not chakachua your thread but the challenge still exists, anytime whenever you are ready just give me a shout and we will debate about the issue..., (better be sooner though cause am about to take a long break)

The argue.., (mhh don't tempt me argument/debate is my pass time) okay I challenge you any day choose a topic of your choice either opposing or supporting and PM me and we will debate (am sure at the end of the day you will agree with me)

About the Love and Falling in Love part.., you might be the living proof but even if you have never fallen does not mean you cant fall (its just like in a normal fall, its not necessarily that you will fall but if you walk in a slippery floor there is a bigger chance of you falling) and the fact that you have never fallen or you will never fall in your life time (does not mean that you would never have fallen if your walked in a slippery floor).

The irresistible force (which forces and pushes you.....) yes its called chemistry, and emotions...,

Anyway let me not chakachua your thread but the challenge still exists, anytime whenever you are ready just give me a shout and we will debate about the issue..., (better be sooner though cause am about to take a long break)

sun wu sun wu sun wu.... as much as i love to challenge you( which am sure i will win u over) but i wont do it for my own good reasons (that i wont share here) but if it happens that i feel like proving u wrong will pm u,,, i said am not judging ur opinion on any matter its ur right to have ur own views..... u go ahead and have a great break!!!cheers

Ha ha ha ha, na mie kuchimba shimo la choo kwa sururu unadhani kazi ndogo.

Jamani nimeomba poo kwanza, maana mbavu zaniuma! Ila kuchimba choo huwa noma; halafu ukute ardhi iko rocky, mara nyingine huwa tunadiss, so issue ikikukamata unachukua panga, huyo unatokomea chaka!

Life nyingine bwana; hadi raha!

Aisee ni full burdani, especially the camping part! Luckily Anne amesema; tunaruhusiwa wote kujoin, bora tusisahau GPS.
I have a litle garmin, very practical. Pouwa then, let's wait for Anne to tell us where when how and who... :)

Jamani nimeomba poo kwanza, maana mbavu zaniuma! Ila kuchimba choo huwa noma; halafu ukute ardhi iko rocky, mara nyingine huwa tunadiss, so issue ikikukamata unachukua panga, huyo unatokomea chaka!

Life nyingine bwana; hadi raha!

khaaa huo muda wa kuchimba choo mnaupata wapi hhahahahaha,,
naungana na Kaunga kitu panga then tokomea kichakani kumaliza mambo

Back
Top Bottom