Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Natafuta wauzaji wa gemstones,gold na almasi

Discussion in 'Biashara, Uchumi na Ujasiriamali' started by sanya juu, Dec 29, 2008.

1. s

sanya juu Member

Dec 29, 2008
    Nina wanunuzi kutoka ulaya,israel na usa wa almasi,gold na gemstones aina zote.

Kama una yoyote kati ya hizo hapo juu tuwasiliane mara moja.

Hapa chini kama zinavyosomeka ni email mteja wangu walinitumia kutoka usa/uk na israel respectively.
    kwahiyo fanya haraka tuwasiliane. Namba yangu 0713902202

"I want much more than 250,000 carats per fortnight. We pay on delivery just as soon as the stones are checked in N.Y. by a gemologist and Bank to Bank whichever Bank Instrument you prefer.........even money U.S.$.

No I.C.P.O's
    I need $10Billion USD worth of high quality Rough Diamonds. Delivered via Brinks Mat to N.Y. & L.V. USA

I need Manifests & F.C.O's from the seller. We do not travel or make any up front payments. If you need funding then start with a small parcel and save the IMMEDIATE PAYMENTS to fund bigger and bigger deliveries. Gold too !

"OK.Please send pictures including details about size, price, quantity.1. I will be in Johanesburg on Jan 13 & 17 in the evenings. 2. or : You "