Natafuta kazi ya clearing and forwarding

Pls note also the following specs in some other employers, then furnish well your CV and apply with confidence when vacancies are advertised:

S/N.
POSITION
Port Inspector Grade II
Port Inspector Grade I
Senior Port Inspector Grade II
Senior Port Inspector Grade I
Principal Port Inspector

PORT INSPECTOR GRADE II

• Direct Entry Qualifications:
Holder of Form Four Certificate with Certificate in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.

• Duties and Responsibilities

• To clear goods from port of entry and maintain delivery register.
  • To verify goods with customs officials at the port.
  • To deliver goods to receiving section.
  • To load containers and loose cargo on road worth trucks.
  • Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Supervisor

PORT INSPECTOR GRADE I

Holder of Form Four Certificate with Certificate in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/she must also have a working experience of not less than three (3) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Port Inspector Grade II who has worked in that position for more than three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities.

• Duties and Responsibilities:

• To post received documents in the register
  • To open and maintain clearing working file
  • To prepare weekly clearance reports for operational information and quarterly and annual report for management information

SENIOR PORT INSPECTOR GRADE II

Holder of Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/She must also have a working experience of not less than five (5) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Port Inspector Grade I who has worked in that position for at least three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities.

• Supervise subordinates;
  • Assists Branch Manager in planning;
  • Prepares preliminary report of the section;

SENIOR PORT INSPECTOR GRADE I

Holder of Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/she must also have a working experience of not less than seven (7) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Senior Port Inspector Grade II who has worked in that position for at least three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities

PRINCIPAL PORT INSPECTOR

Holder of a Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/she must also have a working experience of not less than nine (9) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Senior Port Inspector Grade I who has worked in that position for at least three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities

• Assists the Export Manager in planning;

Jamani contact zao nitazipata vp

Hizo nafasi siyo kwa ajili ya ku-apply,
jamaa amekupa hzo kama muongozo,ili ujue jinsi ya kuandaa CV yako.
So zikitokea chance kama hizo sehemu yoyote uweze kuomba ukiwa unajiamini.
Ndivyo nilivyo muelewa maelezo yake ya juu kabisa.

Anza na ukishoka wa TRA we nenda pale kituo cha station katulie tu,vaa suti na moka watu wakije unawaambia kama unajua michongo yote ya TRA unapata xprnce then unaingia mazima kwenye clearing agent.

intere
Pls note also the following specs in some other employers, then furnish well your CV and apply with confidence when vacancies are advertised:

S/N.POSITION
1.Port Inspector Grade II
2.Port Inspector Grade I
3.Senior Port Inspector Grade II
4.Senior Port Inspector Grade I
5.Principal Port Inspector

PORT INSPECTOR GRADE II

Holder of Form Four Certificate with Certificate in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.

• To clear goods from port of entry and maintain delivery register.
  • To verify goods with customs officials at the port.
  • To deliver goods to receiving section.
  • To load containers and loose cargo on road worth trucks.

PORT INSPECTOR GRADE I

Holder of Form Four Certificate with Certificate in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/she must also have a working experience of not less than three (3) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Port Inspector Grade II who has worked in that position for more than three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities.

• To post received documents in the register
  • To open and maintain clearing working file
  • To prepare weekly clearance reports for operational information and quarterly and annual report for management information

SENIOR PORT INSPECTOR GRADE II

Holder of Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/She must also have a working experience of not less than five (5) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Port Inspector Grade I who has worked in that position for at least three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities.

SENIOR PORT INSPECTOR GRADE I

Holder of Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/she must also have a working experience of not less than seven (7) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Senior Port Inspector Grade II who has worked in that position for at least three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities

PRINCIPAL PORT INSPECTOR

Holder of a Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding or its equivalent from a recognized Institution. He/she must also have a working experience of not less than nine (9) years in the same field from a reputable organization.

• In Service Structure
By promotion of Senior Port Inspector Grade I who has worked in that position for at least three (3) years in that grade and has demonstrated the ability to assume more responsibilities

• Assists the Export Manager in planning;
interesting suggestion :)