Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Napenda mwanaume wa hivi

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Marytina, Jun 2, 2011.

1. M

Marytina JF-Expert Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Soldier cited for holding off up to 30 Taliban by himself

[​IMG]
    Acting Sgt. Dipprasad Pun of the Royal Gurkha Rifles displays his Conspicuous Gallantry Cross.

Britain's newest hero is a Nepali.

Queen Elizabeth II on Wednesday awarded Britain's second-highest award for bravery, the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross, to Acting Sgt. Dipprasad Pun of the Royal Gurkha Rifles.
    While stationed as a lone sentry at a checkpoint in Afghanistan's Helmand province on September 17, Pun fended off an attack by up to 30 Taliban fighters.
    "There were many Taliban around me," Pun said in an interview with British Forces News. "I thought they are definitely going to kill me. ... I thought before they kill me I have to kill some of them."
    During the 15-minute battle, Pun fired more than 400 rounds of ammunition, detonated 17 grenades and a mine and even threw his gun tripod at a Taliban fighter climbing toward his position, according to British Forces News

Source:BBC leo

2. fige

fige JF-Expert Member

Jun 2, 2011
    wakati mwingine binadamu hufanya mambo ambayo hata yeye mwenyewe hajui ni vipi ameweza

3. M

Marytina JF-Expert Member

Jun 2, 2011
    kweli kabisa
    sio wacheza viduki wa hapo jijini

4. S

Son of Alaska JF-Expert Member

Jun 2, 2011
    genetically,these asiatics are not well endowed-hence one against all expectations could end up feeling shortchanged