Nani Alikuwa Mlinzi wa Mwalimu Nyerere......?

English Learner

JF-Expert Member
Jan 1, 2012

JF Friends who were there please tell my how this J.K.N's riding was possible in old days but now is regarded as extremely dangerous though in the Holland the practice is still common?

269351_10150949932578069_1991248884_n.jpg

Attachments

• Viongozi wa Kweli.jpg
    Viongozi wa Kweli.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 187

JF Friends who were there please tell my how this J.K.N's
riding was possible in old days but now is regarded as extremely dangerous but in Scandinavian county the practice is still common?

269351_10150949932578069_1991248884_n.jpg
because there were no traffic jams like now days.:clap2:

Nyerere amepanda baiskewli kwa jili ya kupiga picha tu, alikuwa kwenye viwanja vya Ikulu kwa nyuma (upande wa ocean road). Huu wa uholanzi pia yuko katika viwanja vya ofisi ya waziri mkuu, ofisi yake na nyumbani viko katika compound moja. Usidhani huyu muholanzi amepita na hiyo baiskeli mitaani kwa "wamachinga"!

Wewe mzungu wa reli huoni kuwa hapo ni ikulu? HALAFU uwe unatumia kiswahili sasa tushejua kuwa kizungu wakijua!

CAMARADERIE,

Thank you for your recommendation. But I wish to inform you that I'm not yet satisfied and the mission is yet complete. Nothing else brought me here than learning English, writing English, collecting critiques and advancing. By the time I joined here, I expected to receive comments from the experts e.g Kiranga, Nyani Nghabu, Candid Scope and the furious Faiza Foxy but very unfortunate all have deserted me and the last one was permanently ban! So most of the time I am interacting with less experts in the subject though they offer me a chance to practice.

223856_10150949949848069_680026483_n.jpg

English learner, utachukua muda mrefu kujifunza kiingereza kwa sababu unaamini kuwa kujua kiingereza ni kujua maneno magumu. Angalia filamu za kiingereza utajifunza kiingereza kinachotumika katika maisha ya ukweli, sio kiingereza cha kina Kiranga ambacho matumizi yake yanaishia jamiiforums kwenye kupigana mikwara...

CAMARADERIE,

Thank you for your recommendation. But I wish to inform you that I'm not yet satisfied and the mission in yet complete. Nothing else brough me here than learning English, writing English, collecting critique and advancing. By the time I joined here, I expected to receive comments from the experts e.g Kiranga, Nyani Nghabu, Candid Scope and the furious Faiza Foxy but very unfortunately all have deserted me and the last one was permanently burn. So most of the time I am interacting with less expert in the subject though they offer me a chance to practice.

Basi tumia jukwaa la lugha kujifunza hicho kizungu na ukija huku utumie hii lugha yetu pindi inapowezekana....na uwe na msimamo sio title ya Kiswahili lakini maudhui ya thread kizungu.

ZeMarcopolo,

Thank you for sharing you observation. To assist me, if you have some minute kindly list some of those difficult words. That will be much appreciated in my learning process.

Please let this be your permanent attitude towards English Learner as it very much contribute to my mission of being here.

Again, thank you

English learner, utachukua muda mrefu kujifunza kiingereza kwa sababu unaamini kuwa kujua kiingereza ni kujua maneno magumu. Angalia filamu za kiingereza utajifunza kiingereza kinachotumika katika maisha ya ukweli, sio kiingereza cha kina Kiranga ambacho matumizi yake yanaishia jamiiforums kwenye kupigana mikwara...

English Learner kikristo tayari unakijua?

Yaani Picha ya Baiskeli Umeitafsiri hadi Umeiona Ndani ya Dini ya Kikristo? Oh, La Yaani Chuki ya Nyerere Mtu anazaliwa

Nayo? Sasa hivi kweli Mtu anapoona Mkristo na Muislamu wanaongea na kucheka, kuna Mwingine ana Uchu na donge la

Kutaka kuwatenganisha wawe Maadui Maisha yao yote? Lakini huyo huyo Muislamu Mwenye Chuki Akienda Uingereza Anacheka na

kusuguana Mabega na Wazungu?

[QUOTE=Yo Yo;4

Yani usiseme kwa sauti lile jina la sheikh ni cheo cha dini. Kaka wanakuja sasa hivi na majambia, wako very aggressive wazee wa vipedo! Mie natimka hapa ushaleta zogo nawahi gobole langu.

CAMARADERIE,

Thank you for your recommendation. But I wish to inform you that I'm not yet satisfied and the mission in yet complete. Nothing else brough me here than learning English, writing English, collecting critique and advancing. By the time I joined here, I expected to receive comments from the experts e.g Kiranga, Nyani Nghabu, Candid Scope and the furious Faiza Foxy but very unfortunate all have deserted me and the last one was permanently burn! So most of the time I am interacting with less expert in the subject though they offer me a chance to practice.

I sincerely encourage you to keep on trying harder, you will succeed. Forget those who discourage you. Read newspapers, magazines, books, watch English TV programmes, etc. Learn how to write and speak the language in the correct way. Don't entertain mediocrity in writing or conversation. Always try harder to find the right word, spelling and pronounciation. Refrain from using complicated words.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom