Namtafuta baba watoto wangu. Donge nono & SEXY digits Litatolewa!!!

Kisa cha zabibu. Kwi kwi kwi teh teh teh, kwangu umelamba mchanga.

Ribosome tatizo wewe ni limbukeni, ya jana unatakua kuunganisha hapa.

sio kweli kua unavutia na ningetaka nikuweke kapuni, ila siwekaki kikapuni kile ambacho sikitaki

inakua kama kibudu. U think me stupid? nimekuuliza wakati upo interested na unatabia ya kuwenga

watu kiujumla kama ulivyo fanya analysis ya kitabu na hali hujasoma na ukakili.

Sibishani na wewe kushindana. ni kweli hunivutii sababu huna busara kama za mzee

mwana kijiji ambae unamchukia na kumuwaza kila mara. Unaonesha kabisa ni mdini ingawa umetumia

jina ambalo halioneshi wewe ni muislam, kauli yako kwa Mwali ilionesha wazi. Na hivi unajua wazi mie ni

mkristo hata siku moja siwezi kua type yako wala wewe mimi. hivo usinibabaishe na usinichafulie thread.

Hutaki ondoka hujalazimishwa hapa.

Hahahahaha we@Erotica acha kunichekesha lol....kwani Kaunga nae amekosa wa kutengeneza nae ka baby?

Kaunga hatafuti twins, anamsaidia shosti wake kupata right candidate. Yeye ni muonja divai tu, kwa coffee tunaitwa cupper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi kwanza; halafu nampa go ahead. Halafu ujue kuna vitu napaswa kukupa ili twins wawe na hizo vitu! Do u have an issue with threesome???

Kaunga have i told you lately that I love you?

Have I told you there is no one like you? mwaaaah.

Kiranga you have atleast 8 of those qualities. an almost perfect match,

on top of that charrismatic, can you be mine, I mean the father of my children?

sijampoteza ndio namtafuta, interested?

As an afterthought subsequent to my possibly strategic self injection in this thread?

I couldn't play second fiddle (much less 20th) even if I wanted to.

Taratibu Kaunga is my sweetest. the only gal who turns me on.

Kaunga love where are you? tumrudishe Taz kwenye list? he looks dishy!
Oh, she's a girl? What has she got to do with your kids? See girl, don't mix your sex drive (girls who turn you on or THE PROCESS of making babies) with being the mother of my twins. It takes so much more than that. Sasa nikuulize suali: do you think Kaunga is helping you because of the process or because she is an expert in twin motherhood? Kumbuka it is not just about the way I look (hapa najua nimesha kumaliza), it is also about the way I help you think critically...

Kaunga hatafuti twins, anamsaidia shosti wake kupata right candidate. Yeye ni muonja divai tu, kwa coffee tunaitwa cupper!

Nani atatangulia kumuonja EMT? :juggle:

Mhhhhhhhhhhhhh Erotica!!!!!

Naona solution umeshaipata....

Nakushauri uwaunganishe hao wote, kila mtu kwa muda yake ili utengeneze cocktail...ambayo kweli itakuwa super human (man or woman)!!....Ila kuna watu najua hawatakubali hata kwa malipo ya kujaza magunia!!

Nipo tayari kwa msaada wa kiufundi na logistics!!

Babu DC!!

As an afterthought subsequent to my possibly strategic self injection in this thread?

Kiranga u gotta give a gal a break! seeing your post has melted me in places

i neva thot possibo for the simpo reason i don't have the guts to approach you, let alone mention you.

you are on top of the list, of Eros heart and shez hoping on top of many more if you permit.

she is just grateful you posted something which was her opening line. am holding my breath...............

Hicho kizungu kiSexy, l can't imagine first words za hao twins mtakaowazaa; kina auntie siye itabidi tuwe na encyclopedia jirani. LOL

Ila tuache utani, sijui kwanini Shosti alisahau jina lako lilitakiwa liwe la kwanza!

Kiranga u gotta give a gal a break! seeing your post has melted me in places

i neva thot possibo for the simpo reason i don't have the guts to approach you, let alone mention you.

you are on top of the list, of Eros heart and shez hoping on top of many more if you permit.

she is just grateful you posted something which was her opening line. am holding my breath...............

You certainly are a temptress.

Oh, she's a girl? What has she got to do with your kids? See girl, don't mix your sex drive (girls who turn you on or THE PROCESS of making babies) with being the mother of my twins. It takes so much more than that. Sasa nikuulize suali: do you think Kaunga is helping you because of the process or because she is an expert in twin motherhood? Kumbuka it is not just about the way I look (hapa najua nimesha kumaliza), it is also about the way I help you think critically...

Taz I love Kaunga, Kaunga is my gal, my sweetest, she is included in the pack sorry.

that is my critical thinking. I am a soft hearted lady, full of love for all around me, I have money

to my name, I am willing and I am able. That is enough for you to decide to be the father of my child.

You are tiring me with your courteousness, either agree I put you on the list or I dont. I like you..

Mhhhhhhhhhhhhh Erotica!!!!!

Naona solution umeshaipata....

Nakushauri uwaunganishe hao wote, kila mtu kwa muda yake ili utengeneze cocktail...ambayo kweli itakuwa super human (man or woman)!!....Ila kuna watu najua hawatakubali hata kwa malipo ya kujaza magunia!!

Nipo tayari kwa msaada wa kiufundi na logistics!!

Babu DC!!

Haya ndio mabusara ya Dark City niliyokuwa nasema. ngoja niongee na wadau.

Back
Top Bottom