Najaribiwa sanaaaaaaaaaa!

Thanks for the compliment though I hope wengi tupo hivi..I love reading, that is what makes great leaders.Kuna mhenga aliwahi kusema, "Leaders are readers. The moment you stop reading, you stop leading."Plus, knowledge is power...I love reading a lot my dear...all manner of literature..."widely and wildly"-in the words of the Kenyan Anti-corruption bureau chief, Dr. P L O Lumuba.**on that note, do you love reading too!??
Karibu mpendwa!AWSOME....ni wachache sana wako kama wewe.Na ntakua mchoyo nisiposema i‘m impressed by your choice of books.Japo sijasoma ulichokitaja hapa nadhani/nafikiri kitakua kizuri! Mmmh me...?!I looooove reading!

Give the bwoi a break daddy...will you!

To get my stamp of approval these boys will have to undergo a rigorous interrogation by me. I sired you, remember? So I have all the rights in the world to call the shots when it comes to you.

Now go get daddy a bagel...he's hungry. Don't forget to put cream cheese on it.

To get my stamp of approval these boys will have to undergo a rigorous interrogation by me. I sired you, remember? So I have all the rights in the world to call the shots when it comes to you.Now go get daddy a bagel...he's hungry. Don't forget to put cream cheese on it.
FINE!! But promise me you won‘t scare them off...pleeeeeeease daddy?! A bagel coming right up...

To get my stamp of approval these boys will have to undergo a rigorous interrogation by me. I sired you, remember? So I have all the rights in the world to call the shots when it comes to you.

I totally agree with you baba mkwe, and I am ready for any questions whatsoever.
I love your daughter and I will go on a hunger strike if I won't get her
I love your daughter, in the garden of love, she is the most beautiful flower
I love your daughter sir, to be with through the rest of my life
I love your daughter and would want her as my wife
I love your daughter...will you let me marry her!???

Give the bwoi a break daddy...will you!
Thank you baby gal, darling, the apple of my eye
don't be mad at him, he knows the value in ye
and am ready to follow all protocol
till my wife u r, coz my heart u'v conquered all!!!!!

Thank you baby gal, darling, the apple of my eyedon't be mad at him, he knows the value in yeand am ready to follow all protocoltill my wife u r, coz my heart u'v conquered all!!!!!
Wow!!Aren‘t you sweet!! Daddy where you at?!I think i‘ve finally met my prince charming!

HA! Huyu ndo alikuwa Dr. Phone...!??? hahaha...hata yeye amefika jukwaa hili!! kweli mapenzi yana-run dunia!!![/QUOTE
ah huyu ndo ah hata sijui nisemaje lkn ukisikia mambo yake utashangaa kama ni mtu au mbwa?

Wow!!Aren‘t you sweet!! Daddy where you at?!I think i‘ve finally met my prince charming!

Wat a dream come true, am sailing in wonderland
together wel'l get thru, ....

***sweet heart ntaendelea kesho, got to run kwangu kwenye chumba changu cha kupanga Mbagalaaaaaaaaaaaa
thank God siku hizi wametupunguzia adha ya kupanda magari mawili
karibu kwako (maana sasa si pangu tena) panaitwa mbagala kuu
tule viazi na mihogo, kamwe silete makuu!
mob love...xoxoxo

You fall that quickly? I can't believe it.

Daughter, I beseech you to take your time for your own good. Learn more about him and ask all the relevant questions. Ask him about what he does for a living. You can't trust people nowadays. For all you know he could be an armed robber, a sexual predator, or a child molester.

Ask him if it is okay to run a comprehensive background check on him. Don't forget to ask him if he has good credit so you know what you are about to get yourself into financially. I don't want you to be his meal ticket.

Put his worldly knowledge to the test to see how broad his horizons are. It is always a plus to have a man who is worldly–wise.

najaribiwa sana sana!lkn ni kutokana na mabaya mengi aliyonifanyia.nilijaribiwa kufanya vitu vingi vibaya lkn nimeishinda nafsi yangu!lkn kwa sasa najaribiwa tena kumfanyia kitu mbaya but ni kwa sababu bado anaendeleea kunifanyia mabaya.yan this time sijui kama nitaishinda nafsi yangu coz its too much jamani!
weka mungu mbele,sali na mungu atakusaidia

You fall that quickly? I can't believe it.Daughter, I beseech you to take your time for your own good. Learn more about him and ask all the relevant questions. Ask him about what he does for a living. You can't trust people nowadays. For all you know he could be an armed robber, a sexual predator, or a child molester.Ask him if it is okay to run a comprehensive background check on him. Don't forget to ask him if he has good credit so you know what you are about to get yourself into financially. I don't want you to be his meal ticket.Put his worldly knowledge to the test to see how broad his horizons are. It is always a plus to have a man who is worldly–wise.
Damn!!Who would blame me for loving my daddy kupitiliza?!Ntazingatia yote uliyonifunza...hapa twakenyuliana tu ila lazima nimpitishe kisha baba nae atubariki!!I LOVE YOU DADDY!

Wat a dream come true, am sailing in wonderlandtogether wel'l get thru, ....***sweet heart ntaendelea kesho, got to run kwangu kwenye chumba changu cha kupanga Mbagalaaaaaaaaaaaathank God siku hizi wametupunguzia adha ya kupanda magari mawilikaribu kwako (maana sasa si pangu tena) panaitwa mbagala kuutule viazi na mihogo, kamwe silete makuu!mob love...xoxoxo
Okey!Wasalimie Mbagaraaaaaa!!

Back
Top Bottom