Naingia Chunvini

tatanyengo

JF-Expert Member
Mar 30, 2011
CHUMVINI2.jpg
Nanyi Karibuni katika mtaa wetu wa Chunvini

Ni kijiji sio mtaa

naomba maana ya haya maadnishi au ni urembo
اَلرَّبُّ رَاعِيَّ فَلاَ يُعْوِزُنِي شَيْءٌ. 2 فِي مَرَاعٍ خُضْرٍ يُرْبِضُنِي. إِلَى مِيَاهِ الرَّاحَةِ يُورِدُنِي. 3 يَرُدُّ نَفْسِي. يَهْدِينِي إِلَى سُبُلِ الْبِرِّ مِنْ أَجْلِ اسْمِهِ. 4 أَيْضاً إِذَا سِرْتُ فِي وَادِي ظِلِّ الْمَوْتِ لاَ أَخَافُ شَرّاً لأَنَّكَ أَنْتَ مَعِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا يُعَزِّيَانِنِي. 5 تُرَتِّبُ قُدَّامِي مَائِدَةً تُجَاهَ مُضَايِقِيَّ. مَسَحْتَ بِالدُّهْنِ رَأْسِي. كَأْسِي رَيَّا. 6 إِنَّمَا خَيْرٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ يَتْبَعَانِنِي كُلَّ أَيَّامِ حَيَاتِي وَأَسْكُنُ فِي بَيْتِ الرَّبِّ إِلَى مَدَى الأَيَّامِ.
مزامير

اَلرَّبُّ رَاعِيَّ فَلاَ يُعْوِزُنِي شَيْءٌ. 2 فِي مَرَاعٍ خُضْرٍ يُرْبِضُنِي. إِلَى مِيَاهِ الرَّاحَةِ يُورِدُنِي. 3 يَرُدُّ نَفْسِي. يَهْدِينِي إِلَى سُبُلِ الْبِرِّ مِنْ أَجْلِ اسْمِهِ. 4 أَيْضاً إِذَا سِرْتُ فِي وَادِي ظِلِّ الْمَوْتِ لاَ أَخَافُ شَرّاً لأَنَّكَ أَنْتَ مَعِي. عَصَاكَ وَعُكَّازُكَ هُمَا يُعَزِّيَانِنِي. 5 تُرَتِّبُ قُدَّامِي مَائِدَةً تُجَاهَ مُضَايِقِيَّ. مَسَحْتَ بِالدُّهْنِ رَأْسِي. كَأْسِي رَيَّا. 6 إِنَّمَا خَيْرٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ يَتْبَعَانِنِي كُلَّ أَيَّامِ حَيَاتِي وَأَسْكُنُ فِي بَيْتِ الرَّبِّ إِلَى مَدَى الأَيَّامِ.
مزامير

ZABURI 23 in Arabic

مزامير

Chukua hiyo hapo, sio urembo:

Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. 2 in green pastures Erbdhana. To comfort Jordna water. 3 He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 also if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 resulted veterans table toward Amadaiqi. I wiped fat head. RIA Cups. 6 Surely goodness and mercy Atavanni all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for days.
Psalms

Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. 2 in green pastures Erbdhana. To comfort Jordna water. 3 He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 also if I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 resulted veterans table toward Amadaiqi. I wiped fat head. RIA Cups. 6 Surely goodness and mercy Atavanni all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for days.
Psalms

Umesahau Source: Middle Eastern Religions

مزامير
Nenda kwenye google translator utajua maana yake.

Psalms

not ABSOLUTELY
Here is real psalm 23

[h=3]Psalm 23[/h][h=4]A psalm of David.[/h][SUP]1 [/SUP]The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
[SUP]2 [/SUP] He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
[SUP]3 [/SUP] he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name's sake.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[SUP][a][/SUP]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

[SUP]5 [/SUP]You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
forever.

not ABSOLUTELY
Here is real psalm 23

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

[SUP]1 [/SUP]The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]He makes me lie down in green pastures,
[SUP]3 [/SUP]he refreshes my soul.
for his name's sake.
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

my cup overflows.
all the days of my life,
forever.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

not ABSOLUTELY
Here is real psalm 23

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

[SUP]1 [/SUP]The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]He makes me lie down in green pastures,
[SUP]3 [/SUP]he refreshes my soul.
for his name's sake.
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

my cup overflows.
all the days of my life,
forever.

Umepatia!

Mpigieni Makofi mara tatu.......!!

Psalms
unaombwa utafsiri jambo kutoka lugha ya kitumwa halafu unachukua lugha nyingine ya kitumwa unafafanulia.aaghh

Mtego huo, hebu lete na Yohana 3:16 in Arabic

Ni translation tu na haibadili content hata kama haikubaliki kiislamu......kumbuka wako waarabu wengi wakristo...........uarabu sio uislamu

لأَنَّهُ هكَذَا أَحَبَّ اللهُ الْعَالَمَ حَتَّى بَذَلَ ابْنَهُ الْوَحِيدَ، لِكَيْ لاَ يَهْلِكَ كُلُّ مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ، بَلْ تَكُونُ لَهُ الْحَيَاةُ الأَبَدِيَّةُ.

Mtaa wenu wa chumvini naona wataka moyo kuutembelea hasa kama upo kama jiji la D'Salaam!!!!!

مزامير
Hata mkinichomea yote kesho nitajenga mapya na mazuri zaidi ya hayo.

Ni translation tu na haibadili content hata kama haikubaliki kiislamu......kumbuka wako waarabu wengi wakristo...........uarabu sio uislamu

لأَنَّهُ هكَذَا أَحَبَّ اللهُ الْعَالَمَ حَتَّى بَذَلَ ابْنَهُ الْوَحِيدَ، لِكَيْ لاَ يَهْلِكَ كُلُّ مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ، بَلْ تَكُونُ لَهُ الْحَيَاةُ الأَبَدِيَّةُ.
Vizuri ujumbe watakuwa wameupata

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom