Nafikiri Biblia na Qur'an ni project zilizofanywa na wanadamu - Prove me wrong!

(sura 79, verses 30-33):
"After that (God) made the earth into a spheroid. Therefrom He drew out its water and its pasture. And the mountains He has anchored. Goods for you and for your cattle."

"By the sky full of paths and orbits."
(The Qur'an, 51:7)

[23:14] ...We made the drop into an ALAQAH (leech-like structure), and then We changed the ALAQAH into a MUDGHAH (chewed-like substance), then We changed the MUDGHAH into IDHAAM (bones, skeleton), then We clothed the IDHAAM with LAHM (flesh, muscles), then We caused him to grow and come into being as another creation.

In Surat Al-Rahman (Chapter 55), Verse 33 states, we read:***

O You jinn and men, if you can penetrate zones of the heavens and the Earth, then penetrate! You will never penetrate them except with (the) power (of science).

hamna binadam ambaye anaeza sema hayo maneno miaka 1400+ iliyopita.... this came from the King of all kings... ALLAH SUBHANAHU WATAALA...

Kunakuru maandiko ya vitabu hivi 2 hakujibu mada iliyoletwa. Ukijaribu kuwa rational thinker unaweza kusema Mungu hayupo na yaliyoandikwa katika kitabu uaminicho ni story zilizopitishwa (aminishwa) toka kizazi hadi kizazi na hizi story hazikulengwa (initially ) kwa dunia nzima bali kwa watu Israeli (Christians ) & Saudi Arabia (Islam) huko ndipo story zilipo originate, just my views.

Unatatizo la kiafya ambalo linawapata watu wanaokula sana Ngurue
Si muungi mkono kwa maswali yake, lakin kinacho onekana shida yake ni kutaka kueleweshwa kwa sababu hajui, sasa km wewe ni muumin wa dini yoyote kitendo cha kumtusi inakuwa hujamsaidia ni bora kukaa kimya km majibu ya hoja alizo wasilisha huna, mimi pia naamini nitajifunza kitu kupitia hoja alizo wasilisha kwa kupatikana majibu yalio sahihi.

Huyu mkurya Ndio kauliza swali la maana, ngoja tusikie majibu ya kisiasa

Acha ujinga. Huwezi andika upuuzi wako utushuhulishe na prove me wrong !
Wewe ndo uprove kauli yako.
Huwezi peleka kesi mahakamani bila ushahidi usiotia shaka.
Leta vielelezo kuthibitisha kauli hiyo na sio hizo porojo zako.

HA
Me mbona nakusoma vizuri tu mkuu, ndani ya Qur'an yenyewe Allah ana declare wazi kwamba inatoka kwake na si kwa mtu mwengine na muhammad ndani ya Qur'an amepigwa onyo kali na Allah iwapo angeamua kufikisha kwa watu kile ambacho hakitoki kwa Allah kwa matamanio ya Nafsi yake basi Allah anamuahidi angemkamata kwa mkamato ulio mkuu na angemkata shingo yake.
Hahhahahhahah aiseee nacheka sana.................hizi dini zingine bana...........Mungu huyo anaahidi kumkata mja wake shingo!!! no wonder dini yenu ya kikorofi korofi

A BIT LONG, BUT IT'S A POWERFUL TRUE TESTIMONY from a Book THINK BIG, written by Bern Carson, I WILL ARGUE YOU ALL TO READ, A SPECIAL ATTENTION SHOULD BE ON THE HIGHLITED WORDS AT THE END OF LAST PARAGRAPH

The second family that comes to mind is the Pylants. Neil and Carol Pylant had wanted a son more than they wanted anything else. Being devout Christians, they prayed faithfully for God to give them a child. Finally the Lord blessed them with a son, whom they named Christopher. From earliest childhood, Christopher loved stories about Jesus and other biblical heroes. As soon as he was able to string words together into sentences, Christopher started quoting Bible verses from memory.

This almost sounds like a fictional story of the perfect family, but it was not like that for long. Tragedy struck. When Christopher was four, he began to weave and stumble. Then his parents noticed other abnormal behavior such as his difficulty in handling his secretions, almost to the point of foaming at the mouth. Then the child developed double vision. When first examined by doctors in Atlanta where they lived, they considered that he might have encephalitis or another type of inflammation of the brain. After extensive investigations by several doctors, they turned to Emory University Hospital, where the doctors concluded that Christopher had a malignant tumor of the brain stem. I say “concluded” because, although their doctors conducted CAT scans, they could not even see the brain stem. They could see only a horrible, malignant-appearing lesion. “It’s an inoperable condition,” one of the doctors told Neil and Carol Pylant. “What do you mean by that?” Neil asked, although he probably already knew. “My advice is to take your son home. Make him as comfortable as possible and wait.” “Wait? Wait for him to die?” “I’m afraid so.” “No!” Neil Pylant said, “God can heal our son.” “You don’t understand,” the doctor said. “He’s, well, he’s — he can’t live much longer — ” “I don’t care about the diagnosis,” Neil said firmly. “God gave us this child. I’m ready to believe that God will heal him.” From Emory, the Pylants took young Christopher to several medical centers, all of which offered the same diagnosis. “Just do the best for him,” they advised. “Let the boy die at home in comfort.” Carol and Neil would not settle for that word of doom. They contacted faith healers across the United States. Anyone they heard of who could heal the sick, they wrote to, phoned, or visited. Meanwhile, Christopher continued to deteriorate.

I first met the Pylants in late 1984 when they came to Johns Hopkins. “I felt impressed to bring him here,” Neil said in his soft Southern accent. “We prayed for God to lead us to a Christian neurosurgeon who could help our boy.” (He had not heard of me before.) Christopher lay on a stretcher, scarcely breathing and barely moving. He was a pale, blonde child, almost a skeleton, with his eyes crossed. He looked so pitiful. “Here are the X-rays,” Neil said as he handed me a large envelope. “We brought them ourselves.” I took the X-rays, held them up to the light, and said, “This looks like a diffuse brain stem tumor.” I paused long enough to look at the parents. “A diffuse tumor of the brain stem isn’t anything that an operation will cure. I’m sorry, but there’s nothing I can do about this.” “Doctor Carson,” Neil said, “we know that the Lord is going to heal our son. We came here to Johns Hopkins after much prayer. We felt that if we came here with our son, we would find a Christian neurosurgeon who could help Christopher. When we learned that you are a Christian, we knew we had come to the right place.” “We believe this is going to happen,” said Carol who, as I would learn, spoke little. Yet, the quietness of her voice only emphasized the strength of her conviction. Frankly, the parents’ attitude took me aback. I had never before or since encountered parents who talked with such an obviously sincere conviction. Although I honestly couldn’t give them a single bit of hope, I wanted to do something. Finally I said, “Here’s what I’ll do. I’ll at least show the X-rays to the radiologists. Maybe they can see something that I don’t.” “Anything, Dr. Carson,” Neil said. “I know God is going to use you.” The radiologists studied the Xrays and said, “Looks like a diffused brain stem tumor.” “I wonder,” I said, “if we could do more scans. Perhaps an MRI * ? See if there’s any possibility of something other than a diffused brain stem tumor?” He shrugged. “Okay. Why not?” We put Christopher through MRI scans. Afterward, it still did not look like anything other than a diffused brain stem tumor, and that is exactly what I told the parents. “But, Doctor Carson,” Neil said, “the Lord is going to heal him, and He’s going to use you to do it.” “I don’t know how God is going to do that,” I said, trying to be honest without adding to their pain, “because I can’t come up with any good rationale for doing anything more. Please try to accept that every test we’ve done only confirms that this tumor is inoperable.” “Please, Doctor, you can do something more,” Neil insisted. “I know that God is going to use you to heal our son.” I can’t recall the rest of the conversation, but I was feeling increasingly pressured, and more unsure of what else to do. “I’m impressed with your faith, but I can’t do anything.” “The Lord is going to heal our son. We have no question about it. We know it’s going to happen.” With no false bravado, no yelling, Neil Pylant spoke quietly and with utter conviction. “Okay,” I said, “let me think.” Partially I may have been yielding to Neil Pylant’s pressure, but it was something more that made me determined to come up with a remedy. That something more was the unquestioning faith I saw in that mother and father. “I’ll tell you what. You’ve come all this way. I can biopsy the lesion. By doing that, we can discover the exact tumor type. From there maybe we can administer some radiation or chemotherapy to prolong your son’s life.” “Just do whatever you think — ” “Please understand this. If Christopher goes into the operating room, he will still be alive, but he may not have what I call a quality existence. But you seem to be out for any kind of existence. Is that what you’re saying? — what you’re willing to settle for? — any kind of existence whatsoever?” “Yes, we want you to try anything,” Neil said. “Because we know that when you get him in that operating room, God will heal him through you.” “Under those circumstances — your understanding the worst possible results — I will biopsy it.” I was not feeling optimistic. I wanted to do something to persuade them to go back home and be satisfied.

A day or so later I took Christopher into surgery. As I lifted the cerebellum to get down to the area of the brain stem, I saw nothing but a horrible, gray, malignant- appearing lesion. I took a specimen — what we call a frozen section — and sent it to the lab. Within minutes the pathologist gave us a preliminary report of a high-grade astrocytoma (a highly malignant brain tumor). “As long as we’re here,” I said to the surgery team, “let’s remove as much of it as we can.” I started removing the tumor. After a while I began to see numerous vital structures, cranial nerves, and big blood vessels. “Time to stop,” I said. The danger was that if I proceeded, I might damage normal fibers of the brain stem, which would further harm Christopher, who was already in such a sad shape that I did not want to add to his problems. After closing things up, I went immediately to the Pylants. I felt both sad and uncomfortable. I repeated what some would call the usual platitudes. Mainly I just did not know what else to say. They had been so sure that I could remove the tumor. After explaining what I had found, I said, “Look, I don’t know why your son has this horrible malignancy. It can’t be removed. Perhaps your son has already served his purpose in life. Only God knows the beginning and the end. Maybe you shouldn’t question the reason for these things.”

“Thank you, Dr. Carson. I know you’re sincere,” Neil said, “but the Lord is going to heal our son. I just know it.” “Your faith is admirable,” I said, hardly believing that they could still declare so staunchly that God was going to heal their son. Not one flicker of doubt clouded their faces. These people are religious fanatics, I thought as I left them. They just won’t understand, but I guess they’ll find out soon enough. As a matter of course, I fully expected that Christopher would continue to deteriorate and probably die in the hospital. Instead, Christopher got better — and no one was more surprised than I. His level of alertness improved, both eyes started to focus in the same direction, the difficulty with secretions disappeared. He moved more on his bed. “What’s going on here?” I asked myself.

A day later I could not believe the tremendous difference in the boy. I turned to the nurse and said, “Let’s get another scan.” We did another CAT scan and a MRI. I could still see a large amount of the horrible tumor in the area of the brain stem. As I inspected more closely, however, I saw a small ribbon of tissue in one of the corners. Is it possible, I wondered, that the brain stem was up there? Can it be that the tumor is outside the brain stem? That it’s crushing and pushing the brain stem up there? Before the surgery, there had been so much tumor that I could not even see the brain stem. Is it possible that the tumor has started to recede so that I can see some of the brain stem? I knew the only way to find out. “We’d better go back in,” I told the parents. “Praise the Lord,” Neil said so quietly that I had to strain to hear the words. Carol’s eyes filled with tears. “Oh, thank you, thank you,” she said.

Back to the operating room, buoyed by the confidence that there was a ribbon of brain stem, I started sucking away tumor tissue. I found pockets and pockets of the mass. It had insinuated itself into every possible crevice and crack. Eventually I saw the ribbon of brain stem. “There it is!” I said aloud. To my delight, I discovered that it really was the brain stem I had seen, and it was intact. It had become almost flattened, but once I removed the tumor it filled in the area. As I continued to work, I could hardly believe what I had discovered.

Over the next five weeks the boy continued to get better. In the meantime, the neurooncologist and the radiation therapist, of course, also received the pathology reports of this astrocytoma. Quite understandably, they felt that it was a highly malignant tumor. “Clearly, we need to give this patient radiation or chemotherapy or both,” they said to me. I explained to Neil and Carol, adding, “That is normal medical procedure — ” “No,” Neil said. “I’m against it,” Carol said. “The Lord has healed our son! Christopher is healed and he doesn’t need any of that.” “At this stage, I’m willing to listen to you,” I said. “As you well know, I would never have gone this far if you had not insisted — ” “Demanded,” Neil said with a smile. A few days later, Christopher left the hospital. He walked out to the car with nearly as much grace as any other child four years old.

* Months later, one of the doctors who was working as a neurooncologist told me, “You may not understand what’s happened to me, Ben. You see, I’ve been an atheist for a long time. Or maybe I just did not see any need for God. But the Christopher Pylant incident has changed my thinking. The faith of those people and the results in that boy have had a profound effect on me.” His words touched me just as much as his being honest enough to admit it. “I do understand the profound effect,” I said. “There’s got to be something to religion,” he said. “In fact, more than this. Honestly, this has made me a believer.” A side from the special story of Christopher Pylant and my colleague’s opening himself to God, I had also been deeply touched. Until that point I had considered myself a Christian physician. I prayed and went to church regularly. God was in my life without question. All the same, I had been extremely well trained, was quite smart, and knew that I was especially capable. That totaled up to mean that I actually believed that if anybody could do something, I was the one who could do it. Had not my mother said to me many times, “Bennie, you can do anything they can do — only you can do it better”?

MY TAKE; We experience God via our personal encounter with Him, but not by the mere bla,blas and raw propaganda's that we spread in here...knowing and experiencing God is personal, a personal decision should be enforced, all those saints; Luke, Mathew,John and Especial Paul, to mention a few..these people made their stand, they had Vigorous faith, fanatic and Zealous with God and above all they knew who they were, they were not people of Bla,bla,blaas...Guys stop talking Vapour, God is beyond your thinking and your Imagining. GOD IS GOD

Yaani kuna watu kwenye hii dunia bado wanamsikiliza Ben Carson?Jeezuz

That n.iggah is a proven lier,muongo kama nini....stori zote kwenye vitabu vyake watu walifanya ground check ni za uongo.

Ana akili za darasani na udaktari,sana na si kidogo...ila vitabu vyake vimejaa majisifu na christianity fanatism,ukristo umemlevya kama drugs hadi ubinadamu wake na sense of humanity kwa other people umekua mbovu.

Alipogombea urais ndio akawa exposed kabisa,wakamtupa kwenye trash can...

Vitabu vyake vinamuonesha yeye ni kama yesu,hapo ndio nikajua this n.iggah is exaggerating things to the high level.

Samahani naomba kukuuliza mbona mna agano la kale na Agano jipya?kuna nini kilichofanyika wakati Quran haibadiliki na ukigundulika umebadili hata neno moja watu wanakuchinja
Mnapenda sana kuchinjachinja nadhani ndio mafundisho ya hicho kitabu chenu
Biblia inafundisha watu kusamehe wakosaji na kutohukumu...

Kama unaamin kua Qur'an ni kitabu kilichotungwa unakosea, kwa kukuprove wrong heb leta na ww mfano wa hata aya moja mfano wa hyo Qur'an na kama utaweza bas nam ntaamin uyasemayo na kama utashndwa futa hayo mawazo kchwan mwako
There u go mm ninayo mifano hai mingi tu kuwa hicho ni kitabu cha kutungwa ushahidi upo...karibu

Sijapata muda wa kupitia michango ya watu wengine, kwa sababu ya majukumu. Mimi najua Biblia ilipigwa chapa na wadamu na mtunzi wake ni Mungu, kwa sababu zifuatazo.
  • Biblia imeadikwa na watu wapatao arobaini walioishi nyakati tofauti na mahali tofauti lakini wote wanaandika juu ya jambo moja
  • Maneno yaliyoandikwa kwenye Biblia juu ya siku zijazo yanatimia. Mfano Isaya aliandika juu ya kuzaliwa kwa Yesu miaka 800 hivi kabla ya kuzaliwa Yesu na Yesu akazaliwa. Mambo mengi yaliyoandikwa kwenye Bibia juu ya nyakati za mwisho yanatimia.
  • Kunauwezo ulioko kwenye maneno ya Biblia ambao hauko katika kitabu kingine chochote- Ukitaka kuthibitisha hili isome Biblia kwa Bidii kuanzia unaposoma ujumbe huu kwa miezi 3 mfululizo maisha yako yatabadilika.

Samahani naomba kukuuliza mbona mna agano la kale na Agano jipya?kuna nini kilichofanyika wakati Quran haibadiliki na ukigundulika umebadili hata neno moja watu wanakuchinja

UKIACHA NENO KAKA,FANYA IV PENYE KISRA WEKA FATAHA ALAFU UONE DUNIANI MAULAMAA WATAVYOSIMAMA.

Hakuna Quran bila biblia. Maana Biblia ilikuwapo kwanza kabla ya Muhammad ibn Abdullat.

Nashangaa watu mnabishana humu na kuukwepa ukweli kwamba vitabu hivi vimebadilishwa kutoka origin zake hadi haya matoleo ya kujenga misukule.

MAISHA YALIKUWAPO KABLA YA MAANDISHI HAYA. TUMEZALIWA TUKIWA HURU NA MAMA ZETU. HIVI VITABU HATUKUZALIWA NAVYO. TUMEVIKUTA HAPA DUNIANI.

HIVYO KWANINI MNATAABISHANA KWA MAMBO YALIOUNDWA NA MALIMWENGU?

Naamini Mungu yupo, na ndo ametujaalia akili na utashi wa kupambanua mambo. Mara zote linapokuja suala la kuhoji origin ya hivi vitabu vitakatifu, viongozi wetu wa dini wanakimbilia neno moja tu, "AMINI", Kwamba tuamini kwamba hivi ni vitabu vitakatifu vya mwenyezi Mungu.

Kwenye biblia tunaambiwa iliandikwa na watu KWA MWONGIZO WA ROHO MTAKATIFU, swali langu ni je? Mimi nikikaa mezani kwangu nikaanza kuandika kitabu, wewe uliyeko jirani yangu utajuaje kwamba ninachoandika ni kwa uwezo wa roho mtakatifu au kwa uwezo wangu mwenyewe. Nikisema kwamba kuna group la watu kwa interest zao, waliamua kuanzisha hiyo project na wakaihalalisha kwa kusema ni neno la Mungu na tuliamini nakosea?

Mimi sio Muislam, hivyo sijui sana kuhusu origin ya Qur'an but, naskia kwamba Qur'an ilishushwa kutoka mbinguni, sijui ni ushahidi gani uliopo wa kuthibitisha hilo au pengine ni dhana ambayo imelalia kwenye imani zaidi. Lakini nikisema kuna watu walitengeneza hayo yote na ili kuyahalalisha wakayaweka chini ya miliki ya Mungu, nitakuwa nakosea.

Tafadhali, usiniambie niamini, nipe sababu za msingi za kwanini nisiamini kuwa biblia na qur'an hazikutengenezwa na kundi flani la watu kwa manufaa yao.
Project zilizofanywa na MUNGU ni zipi? au kwa maana nyingine unataka kutuambia unaona hakuna MUNGU?

Tatizo unanipa unanipa maandiko yaliyoko ndani ya qur'an ambayo yanaihalalisha kuwa imetoka kwa Mungu, hayo maneno hata binadamu anaweza kuyaandika mkuu kwann unahs binadamu hawez kuyaandika hayo maneno?
Andika yako yanayofanana na Quran kisha kama utaweza? Na sio wa kwanza wewe kupinga Quran walikuwepo watu wanapinga na Wajuzi wa lugha ya kiarabu walishindwa mi nakuchallenge kama mwenyezimungu anavyoachallenge tunga maaandika yako yanayofanana na Quran kama utaweza

Kama huna uwakika na hivi vitabu kuwa vimetoka kwa maamlisho ya mungu bora ukae kimya,hili swala la vitabu linahitaji imani na usomaji kama unajiona si mfuatiliaji wa vitabu vya mungu kheli ukaangalia mambo yako mengine ya maisha yanakukwanza.

Naamini Mungu yupo, na ndo ametujaalia akili na utashi wa kupambanua mambo. Mara zote linapokuja suala la kuhoji origin ya hivi vitabu vitakatifu, viongozi wetu wa dini wanakimbilia neno moja tu, "AMINI", Kwamba tuamini kwamba hivi ni vitabu vitakatifu vya mwenyezi Mungu.

Kwenye biblia tunaambiwa iliandikwa na watu KWA MWONGIZO WA ROHO MTAKATIFU, swali langu ni je? Mimi nikikaa mezani kwangu nikaanza kuandika kitabu, wewe uliyeko jirani yangu utajuaje kwamba ninachoandika ni kwa uwezo wa roho mtakatifu au kwa uwezo wangu mwenyewe. Nikisema kwamba kuna group la watu kwa interest zao, waliamua kuanzisha hiyo project na wakaihalalisha kwa kusema ni neno la Mungu na tuliamini nakosea?

Mimi sio Muislam, hivyo sijui sana kuhusu origin ya Qur'an but, naskia kwamba Qur'an ilishushwa kutoka mbinguni, sijui ni ushahidi gani uliopo wa kuthibitisha hilo au pengine ni dhana ambayo imelalia kwenye imani zaidi. Lakini nikisema kuna watu walitengeneza hayo yote na ili kuyahalalisha wakayaweka chini ya miliki ya Mungu, nitakuwa nakosea.

Tafadhali, usiniambie niamini, nipe sababu za msingi za kwanini nisiamini kuwa biblia na qur'an hazikutengenezwa na kundi flani la watu kwa manufaa yao.

Imani ndo kitu cha msingi sana kwenye mambo ya dini, ukitaka kumwelewa Mungu 100% kwa arguments za kibinadamu, Basi huyo sio Mungu tena....Imani ni muhimu sana katika kujenga uelewa juu ya Mungu na maandiko yake

Back
Top Bottom