Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

MyAss - "Millennia Year Application Software System"

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Wilbert1974, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Wilbert1974

Wilbert1974 JF-Expert Member

Jul 19, 2012
    [FONT=&quot]Thismemo is to announce the development of a new software system which will be Year2000 and beyond compliant. This program is known as "Millennia YearApplication Software System" (MYASS). [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]NextMonday there will be a meeting in which I will show MYASS to everyone. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wewill hold demonstrations throughout the month so that all employees will havean opportunity to get a good look at MYASS. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wehave not addressed networking aspects yet, so currently only one person at atime can use MYASS. This restriction will be removed after MYASS expands. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Someemployees have begun using the program already. This morning I walked into asubordinate's office and was not surprised to find that he had his nose buriedin MYASS. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Someof the less technical people may be somewhat afraid of MYASS. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Lastweek my secretary said to me, "I'm a little nervous, I never put anythingin MYASS before." I helped her through the first time and afterward sheadmitted that it was relatively painless and she was actually looking forwardto doing it again, and was even ready to kiss MYASS. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Therehave been concerns over the virus that was found in MYASS upon initialinstallation, but the virus has been eliminated and we were able to save MYASS.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Inthe future, however, protection will be required prior to entering MYASS. Thisdatabase will encompass all information associated with the business. As youbegin using the program, feel free to put anything you want in MYASS. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]AsMYASS grows larger, we predict a time when it will be common place for asupervisor to hand work to an employee and say, "here, stick this inMYASS." It will be a great day when we need data quickly and our employeescan respond, "Here it is, I just pulled it out of MYASS."

[FONT=&quot]Hiindio program mpya ya computer "My Ass…"[/FONT]:rockon:

WAHEED SUDAY JF-Expert Member

Jul 19, 2012
    Am lazy programmer, can i use it?