My Valentines Message

Valentine Day is officially cancelled this year.
It has been proved mathematically. 14-02-12=0. Sorry its not my fault....

But let me break the rules, because I love you all, Happy Vallentine Day

Valentine Day is officially cancelled this year.
It has been proved mathematically. 14-02-12=0. Sorry its not my fault....

But let me break the rules, because I love you all, Happy Vallentine Day
Since you are an entrepreneur, hope you thought of how you are gonna benefit from the day. That's how a real entrepreneur should be.

Since you are an entrepreneur, hope you thought of how you are gonna benefit from the day. That's how a real entrepreneur should be.

Its all about making money Mate! Thats why I broke the rules. Nimeshauza maua, Cards, Gifts ... (the list goes on). Sasa nasubiri muda wa kutoka na mi amor. Tena niruhusu nimforwardie post yako no. 1 bila ku acknowledge. Gracias

My Dear Darlin,

Tomorrow is a very special day for some people and I know you are one of them, although to me is a very normal day like any other despite the fact that it carries the whole love history of mine.

If I was alone I wouldn't have bothered myself thinking about it, if you hadn't told me that you think about it I would have wrote this message either. I am doing this because you are my valentines not just tomorrow but always.

I wish I was there with you on this day but unfortunately the life we live in has drawn a very big distance between us, physically I won't be there but emotionally and spiritually I am always with you and you live in me always.

"Dear darling, to me Valentines is every living day not just a 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb, that's why I never get hitched by the day. But since they say relationship is all about give and receive, I give what I think to receive what you think"

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yours Valentines,

Musimo Jr

Asante, ni nzuri sana kuisikia. Uwe na siku njema ya wapendanao pia.

Its all about making money Mate! Thats why I broke the rules. Nimeshauza maua, Cards, Gifts ... (the list goes on). Sasa nasubiri muda wa kutoka na mi amor. Tena niruhusu nimforwardie post yako no. 1 bila ku acknowledge. Gracias
Hiyo iko trade mark registered on my name. Well for the sake of the day itself........go on brotha

Kinda too good to be true..........:smash::smash::smash:
Jamaaani, well a bad thing is its true, you know you can only write something good if you are emotionally attached to something, thats what happened to me when i was writing this message

Jamaaani, well a bad thing is its true, you know you can only write something good if you are emotionally attached to something, thats what happened to me when i was writing this message

Nimekuelewa, endelea kufurahia siku yako tamu.

Nimekuelewa, endelea kufurahia siku yako tamu.
Hahahahaaa well it was good asee coz after work i went home did my washing then sleep........hope you had a good one!