My Terrifying Story In A River Road Lodging

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
It was one Wednesday evening after jobo. I was feeling horny the whole day and decided that I needed some. So I went to all the joints that I know of and just couldn't get the courage enough to approach a call girl.

So when it turned around 7pm, I went to Luthuli Avenue and there is this place where mapoko stand waiting for customers. I gathered some courage since it was getting late and my thing was really throbbing.

One poko approached me and told me, "Si twende shot moja". Then I asked "Pesa ngapi?" She replied "Mia moja na room mia moja". So in total 200/=. I thought it was a good deal so I obliged. She told me to follow her and she took me to some lodgings.

I was suspicious at first but nilikuwa na nyege sana. I paid the 100 kwa bar counter got some condoms and we went. The caretaker opened the door to the rooms then closed it. We entered a room and funny enough the bed was facing away from the door.

Nikatoa trouser nusu but she told me nitoe yote na shirt pamoja. I again obliged. Kumbe the door had a hole where an outsider could see and open the lock. All over sudden another poko opened the door and the one I was f---ing threw my trouser to her.

I got up naked and confused and managed to take my trouser. Then five ladies got in and started taking my trouser by force, this time kicking me hard and threatening to hit my goods. I let the trouser go with one of them and I was left with four in the room.

She took my 5k and phone. The trouser was returned and they told me to wear. Then the door was opened and I found my wallet dropped there with 200 shillings only. They told me, "Hiyo pesa ni ya mfuko, tunajua gari yako iko na mafuta". All my other documents were intact including ma kar keys. I was really shaken.

Guys be warned.

Source: Wanananchi Forums

all I can say is...Going down River Road 101...should be taught in college...you will need all your wits and guts...even hard Nairobians give it wide berth...no body wakes up na lengo lakwenda River Roadi...circumstances will force one... but Mungu aku saidie

This is a good one!!

Its always good to know that cheap is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!!! pole sana lakini next time try to look for a decent one!!! Dont go into the shoddy streets and epect to come out safe.... i can say you are lucky they didn't harm you!!!!

Another thing if i may ask why did you choose to go for a one timer dont you have a girl? Or is this one of your interests cos you dont want what some call pressure (Care)??

You take Cheap Malaya and you expert profit of them..?
Thanks to her becaurse the can bad you