My lil trip in India, the Filthy Country [Photos]

asnthe ni suala zima la kuwa positive na mazingira ya watu na hata tamaduni zao.....tunakosea sana kuwa watu wa mtari wa mbele ku judge watu na tamaduni zao huu si wenyewe zetu zinatushinda.

What's all the fuss about india anyway. I'm usually surprised when africa(ns) try to diss india. I guess guys think that india is in the same league as africa, or maybe they share some things in common or something of that sort.
Crap!!
It's not constructive at all.

Hii ni kweli kabisa, angalia maeneo ambayo Wahindi wanakaa ndio machafu kuliko sehemu za watu wengine wanapokaa...! I guess uchafu ni sehemu ya culture ya wahindi...!

India is the dirtiest country I have ever been to. I have heard people say that Pakistan, which is to the west and Bangladesh, to the east, are worse, but that is probably beyond the limits of my imagination.
In two months in India, I went from south to north, visiting some tourist towns that I had read about.

I also went by train and bus to countless towns and open fields that weren’t so famous, and everywhere there were people had something in common — dirty, messy and stank. Interestingly, I also saw countless foreigners having a great time.

(Cough), (Cough)........

What's all the fuss about india anyway. I'm usually surprised when africa(ns) try to diss india. I guess guys think that india is in the same league as africa, or maybe they share some things in common or something of that sort.
Crap!!
It's not constructive at all.

OOpppps . Somebody just got Served !!!!!!!!

Hujaenda Varanas,allahabad na Bihari......ni kuchafu sana.ila hawa watu wako mbele sana kuliko sisi especially kwenye infrastructure.Nenda Punjab,Rohtak,chandighah etc...kumeendelea sana

Close the thread already! Enough with the India bashing. Kweli nyani halioni kundule.
BTW, thread-starter, dude did not even have the alleged "My lil' trip to India", these photos are a copy-write at Chinasmack.com. Such a pity.

Kweli India ni kuchafu kuliko maelezo
India is the dirtiest country I have ever been to. I have heard people say that Pakistan, which is to the west and Bangladesh, to the east, are worse, but that is probably beyond the limits of my imagination.
In two months in India, I went from south to north, visiting some tourist towns that I had read about.

I also went by train and bus to countless towns and open fields that weren’t so famous, and everywhere there were people had something in common — dirty, messy and stank. Interestingly, I also saw countless foreigners having a great time.

india-photos-89-560x372.jpg

india-photos-01-550x412.jpg

A holy ground covered with feces!

Puri, where heaven and hell come together.

india-photos-02-560x420.jpg

india-photos-03.jpg

india-photos-04.jpg

india-photos-05-560x420.jpg

india-photos-10-560x839.jpg

chini hapo At the river side lighting the fire for cremation.

india-photos-11-560x373.jpg

india-photos-13-560x420.jpg

india-photos-12-560x420.jpg

india-photos-33-560x420.jpg

Floating corpses, a common sight on the Ganges!

india-photos-16-560x420.jpg

The famous morning bathing by the Ganges, washing as if the rotting corpse floating by was nothing!

india-photos-17-560x420.jpg

Bathing in the corpse-filled Ganges!

india-photos-32-560x371.jpg

chini hizi ni maiti hazina wenyewe

india-photos-44-560x242.jpg

india-photos-35-560x420.jpg

india-photos-53-560x794.jpg

india-photos-28.jpg

india-photos-57-560x844.jpg

india-photos-31-560x373.jpg

india-photos-19-560x420.jpg

india-photos-50-560x420.jpg

india-photos-25-560x373.jpg

...tungeweza kujua India ni kuchafu bila kutuwekea these,very disturbing pictures..:redfaces:

...tungeweza kujua India ni kuchafu bila kutuwekea these,very disturbing pictures..:redfaces:

sio siri kuna watu wanaishi kwenye uchafu uliokithiri, nakwambia kweli ukijitumbukiza kwenye hayo maji utatoka na upele ambao hujategemea, hivi kuoga na kinyesi na maiti zilizooza , jeez

Muanzisha thread kuna baadhi ya picha ungeziondoa ningechangia.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom