My Life: A Smile in the Darkness

IamHumble

Dec 4, 2016
I was born an Outcast, and survived as a Runner. This resulted into a pre-mature Self-dependence which, despite its concenquences, I've grown an ubreakable Heart - building my own Bridges, remapping my Life and laughing at Death when it came closer.

Growing up as an Orphan while learning a lot too fast made me clever enough to accept myself and forge my way of out permanent Setbacks. When overwhelmed, I managed to speak to God, Nature & People and they solved critical Problems.

These days, I have learnt none of the three mentioned listen to me anymore. Therefore I have been staying silent, waiting for my fate but it never come. I no longer curse or bother to struggle but I will NEVER take my own life. I have spent everything I earned till the job itself lost.

I am alone, starving in a last-month-rent room, having sold everything I own to survive and spending my last cents applying for jobs unsuccessfully, calling and talking to neighbours, friends and the few relatives I know for a Back-up but none believes me and most have ended up blocking me.

Inside me I feel hate and anger but I thank my mind for ignoring them from time to time. It's a 3rd day I live by bread and water, saying to myself "Let me see, let me see my last tear. If I'm dying, atleast I tried but I'm not going out to beg anymore".

I thank all of those beautiful people who rescued me, who raised funds to accomodate me, who nurtured my unlucky talents, who paid for my Education and some who adopted me as one of their own. I am proud of you people even in my day of loneliness and hunger. I'm dying a Surviver.

*Please offer a translation to anyone with trouble of English language. Thank you

"When overwhelmed, I managed to speak to God, Nature & People and they solved critical Problems"

Sorry for you. Still starving? so, God is not solving your problems anymore?

Back
Top Bottom