My letters to President Kikwete: Part 1 to 7

Dio

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2011
DEAR PRESIDENT;
REF: THE GOVERNMENT WHICH GOVERNS LEAST GOVERNS BEST AND GREATER THE GOVERNMENT THE SMALLER THE INDIVIDUAL.

I am writing to you this letter not for the reason of complaining as it has been a normal thing now days. I am young man positive in my dealings knowing where I am going and where I came from. When I was a little kid 2years old I had a dream of becoming a president of this country but something happened that now I have another mission in life and you are my President. At a time I had that dream, I had a great picture in mind of what to do for this nation as a President , I had a vision for a nation as a President , I wanted to become more than Abraham Lincoln and greatest thinker of this nation as a President. I don't know why Hon. Mbowe wanted to be a President, I don't know why Hon. Mrema wanted to be a President , I don't know why those who are struggling for Presidency and their reason behind.

I am aware of the this issue of Tanzania Constitution but i wont talk too much of it as it is not the main objective of this letter. But for me I had something great in me which I wanted to do when I become a President and that is what I want to share with you through this letter as I am no longer a President. I am not of such kind of politicians who have great ideas in them but because they are not in power, then they are not ready to share those big ideas. I am a man who wants to see changes and through this long letter I may share some ideas with you which I had in mind at a time when I wanted to be a President.

Yes the country is facing so many different social economic crises, we are all aware of different fables happening in this country but for me i am not interested to talk too much about the problems because problems happen so that they be solved not for people to complain and looking for someone to blame. My Point is like this I wanted to form a government which governs least as the heading above is concerned "The Government which governs least governs best, the Greater the Government the smaller the individual". The government of which a President Hold more power is dangerous and cannot even move fast in development because doing so people will see themselves as very small individual who cannot do anything for the fate of this nation they all depend on one person, on the government. They see themselves as small such that they can't think, Dream and they expect too much from the government. In this case personal iniative is overlooked not because they can't only because they see themselves as small creatures that cannot do anything for the nation.

They complain and blame too much, and that is what is happening now because all the power belong to the government to one Person. For what I know good things for the nation are from people not from the government, from people there so many who are talented, gifted with so much to offer in business and other related activities. The government is not talented remember. And the income for the government is from people. The government should live a space for the people to use their abilities, the government should build the conducive environment for the people to flourish, the President should not hold more power to intervene others to think even his delegates. I know some may oppose this: even common people in the street might have great ideas for the nation than big bosses in the office.

Dear President there so many great thinkers in this country why can't we use them for the benefit of this nation? There so many Professors, Doctors even if some are not settled but there are some who are good, intelligent, thinker and some of them are working in other countries cant we use them? There is a need to reduce power from the government for people to think and do something for this nation. Dear President those are some of ideas I had in mind when I become a President. I heard one of the Leader of Tanzania Private Sector Foundation claiming that :private sector is not doing much compared to other neighbor counties and the government is responsible for that; I think it is because the government is too much for them, environment for them to invest even a space for them to think it is too much.

Remember the government cannot be of its own, people are the one who are feeding the government and it cannot depend loans, grants and aids all time it is shame. We are the resources; people are resources we all need to think on how we can become big from where we are. The government which is depending loans, grants and aids is on the road to decay. So it is good to give a space for people to think, to invest, to use their talents. Gifts and others potentials for us to grow. Thus why I say the greater the government the smaller the individual and the smaller the government the greater the individual. I had a dream to be a President but I am not .President please use some of my ideas for the betterment of this nation , it is optional as well because you are the President and me I am not.

This letter is long; and I intend to write it everyday and It may take me some years to finish writing because I had so many things in my mind about this nation and the fate of this nation. I am doing all these not for a reason of proving you wrong like what politicians do but for the purpose of changing this nation for the better. We all makes mistakes but repeating mistakes is a sin. Do not forget to recommend these books to Tanzanians and beyond for the change, as I have told you before that I have another mission in life for a change; but we are together in this whole game of life these books includes "The richest Goldmine in you, Kichwa chako ni dhahabu and Nguvu ya Kujitajirisha ndani yako". And read them if you have time it is very important for you.

When I was four years old my mother once told me that: "A PERSON IS WHAT HE DOES NOT WHAT HE SAYS,WHAT THE GOVERNMENT DOES IS WHAT MAKE ME CRY AT NIGHT " BECAUSE YOU ARE NOW A PRESIDENT AND ME I AM NOT TAKE IT INTO CONSIDERATION.

MUNGU IBARIKI TANZANIA
MUNGU IBARIKI AFRIKA
MUNGU IBARIKI DUNIA
MUNGU MBARIKI RAIS WANGU
MUNGU WABARIKI WATANZANIA

Sincerely
Geophrey A. Tenganamba

DEAR PRESIDENT;

I am not sure if the first part of this letter has reached you, but it is my responsibility to send you another part of this letter. I know how busy you are and you know why you are busy. I love this country, I love Tanzanians and I also love you my good President. You remember the heading of this letter is "The Government which Governs least governs best, the Greater the Government the smaller the individual".

I have a good friend of mine called Chriss, one day I asked him what do many newspapers, magazines sells in this country he told me political scandals and gossips. When you come to think of it, he was right. But why? Do many Tanzanians love scandals and gossips than important things? I realized that it is because the government is expert in creating scandals and some super stars are too lost in this cheap popularity thus why gossips news are easy to find.

And the problem is too much power is with the government. Dear President Think of this Richmond Scandals, newspapers benefited a lot, they enjoyed income so much because of it. I heard that TANESCO Tender refused to offer that tender to Richmond because they knew what was wrong with Richmond, and someone told me that the government intervened and forced TANESCO to enter into contract with Richmond and I am sure you know whether it is true or not.

And for that reason I am convinced that the crises of this country may be as a result of some few people who are holding more power to the government and the most problem I doubt their capability of thinking and actions. I must admit that among of all Tanzanians leaders since the independence up to date there is only one leader I admire Hon. Edward Lowassa because of the some reasons I got about him, and these reasons will surprise many. He made a mistake with Richmond but there was something behind I found which I intend to tell you in the following parts of this letter Dear President.

Another scandals which I have seen that opposition parties are enjoying so much, to get noticed and I see that the government is getting itself too much as it is involving itself too much as if it is its own. Sometime I ask myself is this the government for people or it is the government for the government? Think of this issue of writing a new constitution ,I am aware that the constitution is the most important pillar in the protection of country peace,rights,vision,leadership and all issues of social economic development. A new constitution without people is never a constitution; the constitution must be 100% people involvement.

Also the constitution without dedicated people is nothing, even if it will be the best constitution on Earth without dedication it is nothing. As matter of fact a constitution cannot think. Thus why a constitution should start from the heart not from the paper. Whoever works for the constitution must first start it from the heart. I know that me and you differ, Hon. Mbowe and You Differ, Hon. Lowassa and You Differ, Dr. Slaa and You Differ and many other differences.

Despite of all those differences we all have it is a time to disregard them and find a way on how we can best build our beloved nation. Therefore it is important for you to consider the carefully from the heart the Constitutional review process so that it involves all people of all tribes, all political parties, all communities, everyone by any means possible. I am not a politician and remember that I have another mission in life, but this letter is to express my love for this country as in I am not a President.

I don't know why opposition parties abandoned the deabate on the constitutional review bill,2011. But whatever the reason it is whether for the better or for the popularity think on how you can involve everyone in for the better. Some they want the new constitution version to be taken back to the house for the first reading whatever the reason for this is; do something for the Tanzanians today and generations to come. It is better to loose election than destroy people's life .

My mother once told me that "A PERSON WHO STAND FOR PEOPLE WELFARE DO NOT TALK OR PROMISE TOO MUCH, DO NOT GIVE EXCUSES HE DOES WHAT IS RIGHT FOR PEOPLE EVEN IF IT MEANS TO STAKE HIS BREAD"

REMEMEBER TO RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS TO TANZANIANS AND BEYOND; "THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU", "KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU", AND "NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO" PREPARED BY I MYSELF GEOPHREY TENGANAMBA; THE NEW.

SEE YOU TOMMOROW FOR ANOTHER PART OF THIS LETTER.........

Sasa hivi yuko busy na inshu ya Jairo, dont think kama atasoma letter hii,na ikisomwa na wasaidizi wake as usual wataichakachua

DEAR PRESIDENT;
Dear president I am not sure if the first part of this letter has reached you, but it is my responsibility to send you another part of this letter. I know how busy you are and you know why you are busy. I love this country, I love Tanzanians and I also love you my good President. You remember the heading of this letter is "The Government which Governs least governs best, the Greater the Government the smaller the individual".
I have a good friend of mine called Chriss, one day I asked him what do many newspapers, magazines sells in this country he told me political scandals and gossips. When you come to think of it, he was right. But why? Do many Tanzanians love scandals and gossips than important things? I realized that it is because the government is expert in creating scandals and some super stars are too lost in this cheap popularity thus why gossips news are easy to find.

And the problem is too much power is with the government. Dear President Think of this Richmond Scandals, newspapers benefited a lot, they enjoyed income so much because of it. I heard that TANESCO Tender refused to offer that tender to Richmond because they knew what was wrong with Richmond, and someone told me that the government intervened and forced TANESCO to enter into contract with Richmond and I am sure you know whether it is true or not.

And for that reason I am convinced that the crises of this country may be as a result of some few people who are holding more power to the government and the most problem I doubt their capability of thinking and actions. I must admit that among of all Tanzanians leaders since the independence up to date there is only one leader I admire Hon. Edward Lowassa because of the some reasons I got about him, and these reasons will surprise many. He made a mistake with Richmond but there was something behind I found which I intend to tell you in the following parts of this letter Dear President.

Another scandals which I have seen that opposition parties are enjoying so much, to get noticed and I see that the government is getting itself too much as it is involving itself too much as if it is its own. Sometime I ask myself is this the government for people or it is the government for the government? Think of this issue of writing a new constitution ,I am aware that the constitution is the most important pillar in the protection of country peace,rights,vision,leadership and all issues of social economic development. A new constitution without people is never a constitution; the constitution must be 100% people involvement.

Also the constitution without dedicated people is nothing, even if it will be the best constitution on Earth without dedication it is nothing. As matter of fact a constitution cannot think. Thus why a constitution should start from the heart not from the paper. Whoever works for the constitution must first start it from the heart. I know that me and you differ, Hon. Mbowe and You Differ, Hon. Lowassa and You Differ, Dr. Slaa and You Differ and many other differences.

Despite of all those differences we all have it is a time to disregard them and find a way on how we can best build our beloved nation. Therefore it is important for you to consider the carefully from the heart the Constitutional review process so that it involves all people of all tribes, all political parties, all communities, everyone by any means possible. I am not a politician and remember that I have another mission in life, but this letter is to express my love for this country as in I am not a President.

I don't know why opposition parties abandoned the deabate on the constitutional review bill,2011. But whatever the reason it is whether for the better or for the popularity think on how you can involve everyone in for the better. Some they want the new constitution version to be taken back to the house for the first reading whatever the reason for this is; do something for the Tanzanians today and generations to come. It is better to loose election than destroy people's life .

My mother once told me that "A PERSON WHO STAND FOR PEOPLE WELFARE DO NOT TALK OR PROMISE TOO MUCH, DO NOT GIVE EXCUSES HE DOES WHAT IS RIGHT FOR PEOPLE EVEN IF IT MEANS TO STAKE HIS BREAD"
REMEMEBER TO RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS TO TANZANIANS AND BEYOND; "THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU", "KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU", AND "NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO" PREPARED BY I MYSELF GEOPHREY TENGANAMBA; THE NEW.

SEE YOU TOMMOROW FOR ANOTHER PART OF THIS LETTER..........................source:GSHAYO na Treasure House Within You

Ningekushauri umuandikie Rais wako barua kwa kiswahili; hizi lugha za watu mara nyingi kama zinakosewa hata unaemuandikia huwa hatilii maanani yale uliyoandika kwa sababu tu lugha sio fasaha!!

Ingekuwa vizuri ungeandika kwa kiswahili. Kuna akina camerun hapa wataishia ku-challenge lugha badala ya ujumbe uliokusudia mtawala wetu aupate.

"WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FOR PEOPLE LEAVE NO DOUBT TO PEOPLE SUCH THAT EVEN IF THERE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE OPPOSSING YOUR WORDS THEN YOUR ACTIONS WILL TELL THEM THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE FOR THEM"

DEAR PRESIDENT;

Dear President this is another part of the letter, I thank God that I am alive so that I can do all these. I love this country, I love everybody, I love CCM, I love CHADEMA, I love Christians, I love Muslims in short I just love everyone. I love that you are a President and me I am not. I love to write this letter to you as I feel as if I am fulfilling my Dream I had when I was a child to become a President, even if I have another mission in life. I love that this letter will reach a President who has eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell, brain to think and mouth to talk. My letter is of the same agenda that: "The Greater the Government the smaller the individual".

I saw you yesterday on the TVS Mr. President, addressing CCM elders and it was my first time to see a President responding over the constitutional review debate. I don't know why you did that but because you are a President you know what you stand for. There was something which catched my ears, you said: I am a President now with the same powers, and I have done just the same as what was done by Mw. Nyerere,Mwinyi and Mkapa, what is wrong with me now?".
You also said that you are there to protect the Tanzania Current Constitution never be ashamed to play your part. And my good President you were very defensive and protective opposing all these opposition parties opinions in such a way a person who don't know what is happening in this country might think that all opposition parties are insane. My question: are you protecting the government, people or Presidency? Remember that I am no longer a politician or any other civil society yet I know where to stand for.

I heard that opposition parties, civil society and other groups intend to to team up to oppose the power of the President especially on the being the sole appointing authority of the review of the commission for new constitution making process. If you are opposing this who are you protecting is People or Presidency? I know that a President has a final say in the country but the President must be aware that he is a President of people who know what to think and how to think just like him or even more. So for him to receive final document for new constitution and propose the desired change all by himself can he really do it from the heart for People not for Presidency? If it is true then let God bless him.
I know constitution is like a contractual relationship between people and the government and the people are the one who should have final say for it; during the making processt. President will have that say when that constitution is made and his government. But why in this processes of making the new constitution it should be the President to have more power?

When it comes in using it be also for A President? So in making process can he really do it for People? Government? Presidency? CCM? WHY?.......................????. I am an accountant by Professional and I know that an accountant cannot prepare his accounts records and audit them himself, even if he is holly enough there must be self review conflict. Thus why I say the government which governs best governs least. We all need to think about it.

I AM SOMEONE CHILD YET I KNOW THAT A PERSON WHO IS HONEST IS NEVER DEFENSIVE AND PROTECTIVE, HE KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT FOR PEOPLE. MY MOTHER ONCE TOLD ME THAT :WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FOR PEOPLE LEAVE NO DOUBT TO PEOPLE SUCH THAT EVEN IF THERE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE OPPOSSING YOUR WORDS THEN YOUR ACTIONS WILL TELL THEM THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE FOR THEM AND NO NEED TO BE DEFENSIVE,PROTECTIVE BUT HONEST IN YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS "

I DEDICATE THIS ARTICLE TO ALL GOVERNMENT OFFICERS AND CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS. DO NOT FORGET TO RECOMMEND MY NEW BOOKS "KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU, NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO AND THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU".
SEE YOU NEXT TIME……………………………………..
MUNGU IBARIKI TANZANIA
MUNGU IBNARIKI AFRIKA
AMEN
source GSHAYO na Treasure House Within You

Angekuwepo Rais wa wananchi angeyachukua na kuyafanyia kazi hayo mawazo yako kwani yanajenga sana,ila kwakua magogoni kuna rais wa CCM najua atachukia sana na kukupuuza kwasababu kichwa chake kinamwambia kila anaetoa mapungufu ya serikali yake ni mpinzani CHADEMA.

"A Leader who is not in love with citizens have many excuses, sweet words and react in habitual ways to defend his dirty agendas to pass even if it means to destroy someone life and that one is no different from a monster"

DEAR MR.PRESIDENT;

Dear Mr. President it is another day with another part of a Letter for a President. I Love this country Mr. President not because I I was born here but only because I know my purpose on this Earth. May be you also know why you are President thus why you are a President.

I heard some people complaining wanting you to resign, I don't know their reason behind and you also know your reasons why you should not. I care for you Mr. President not because you are a President but because you are my father Mr. President, you are my father because you are a Tanzanian, and Mr.Ridhiwan is my brother, my very good brother even if we are not from the same stomach but is my real brother. In short all Tanzanians are my family, my real family of the same blood thus why I am proud to be born in the family of more than 40million of people, I love this family Mr. President.
Even if you don't treat me, Amina, Ibrahim and Emmanuel as your really family like what you do to our really brother Ridhiwan still you are our father as long as you are Tanzanian older than us you are our really father Mr. President. Dear Mr President I love Tanzanians more than you think of me, I love Naima, I love Shadrack, I love Ibrahim, I love Naomi, I love Abuu, I love isaya, I love Meshack, I love everybody Mr. President such that I can go beyond for love.

I don't know why you became a President whether you did for love you have for your family Tanzania or for your status, this truth you have within yourself. I don't know why Mr. Nape is very busy for so called "Kujivua Gamba" if he is doing for love of this family Tanzania or for CCM IMAGE? I don't know why Hon.Ngeleja is letting us down with so many excuses whether he did for love of this family Tanzania or for his own?

I don't know why Hon. Mbowe is working so hard with his party with the intention of seeing you regarding the process of this new constitution whether they want to see you because of the love they have for this family Tanzania or for the love they have for CHADEMA? Sorry can I ask you a question among of the following who do you love most, CCM,STATUS OR TANZANIANS? You know it Mr. President. Now scandals? Whatever newspapers I read it is all about scandals, Jairo Scandals, TANESCO scandals about insulators and procurement regulations, Ngeleja Scandals,Adam Malima scandals, Auditor General Ludovick Utouh scandals, it is all about scandals, scandals, scandals scandals. Who is creating these scandals, why? Why?.

It is all because of lack of love period. The missing link here is lack of love Mr. President. I am supporting parliament recommendations that all those people who were involved in Jairo scandals must be punished, they must be punished. And if you really love Tanzanians do it not for a reason of government image but for the love you have for Tanzanians.

I think gospel of love must be preached in this country, not peace but gospel of love. I know there are so many religions here but many have failed to preach the gospel of love, it is all about segregations that others are wrong while others are right, it is not the issue of who is in the right position or not but love for everyone, gospel of love gospel of love Mr. President is needed. We are all human beings we are one family why should we kill ourselves, why should we punish ourselves?

Mr.President.

tanza.jpg

The government must fall in love with citizens, otherwise scandals will not end. One of my client from UK claimed that even if this country they say it is a peaceful country, love is not here, you don't love each other, you are like monsters, even if you are not fighting but there is a missing link…………LOVE….LOVE….LOVE.

Mr. President how can a person misuse public funds and build his own mansion while others are dying, how can a Person misuse public funds to buy his own expensive cars while others are dying with diseases just because of lack of treatment. Is this love? How can Mr. Jairo the person who we trust much, the permanent secretary of ministry of energy and mineral resources direct his departments and agencies to use the public funds of Tshs.50million for his ministry budget of 2011/12 to pass in the parliament, for his own interest. Dear President Tanzania is one family, just like your family with Ridhiwan, we are one family, we are one, we are brothers,sisters,parents we are one family let us love each other as family Mr. President.

We should not treat others as dogs, we should not treat others as donkeys Mr.President we are all human beings with the same red blood, love Mr. President. We should be ashamed of ourselves, we must do everything with love and then everything good will follow.

I have much to talk but I think it is better to end here I am afraid that I may start crying because of the love I feel to this nation which others are using it as SHAMBA LA BIBI.

My mother once told me:"A Leader who is not in love with citizens have many excuses, sweet words and he react in habitual ways to defend his dirty agendas to pass even if it means to destroy someone life and that one is no different from a monster"

LET US PREACH THE GOSPEL OF LOVE….LOVE….LOVE….LOVE….LOVE……….TO PROSPER.

I love you my President. Remember to recommend my new books (KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU YA UTAJIRI, NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO AND THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU) for a change as I intend to change this country no matter what even if it means to cost my life, as matter of fact no one will get out of this world alive.

"A rotten egg is a rotten egg even if you decorate it with many beautiful colors, sweet smell and good things it is still a rotten egg there is no way you can change that but to remove it and cast it into the pit"

Dear Mr. President Hope that you are ok, some of Tanzanians asked me to greet you through this letter and they wish all the best in your dealings but some of them are very furious. May be let us assume that it is a part of life. As usual this is another special day for me to write a letter to a President. I don't know whether the other previous parts of this letter for a President have reached you but It is not a reason for me not to write and it will never.

Dear Mr. President it is said that life exist because we exist and life sings because it has a song. The meaning is in the lyrics. I am writing this letter to you because I have something for this nation, I have a song for this nation, I have a Dream for this nation and I am seeing a treasure house in this country which many are not aware of it. And the problem some of your delegates are misusing them. You remember in the first part of this letter I told you that I wanted to be a President but today I found another great mission in life and for me it is greater than the word greater.

And the driving force of this letter is to express the power of LOVE. We live in the peaceful country in face value but it is not as such inside, a country led by leaders who lack love to citizens is not a peaceful country. A country which every leader is busy to get noticed not for love of citizens but for personal motive is a tragedy. I know many are talking too much, oooh we must preserve the peace established by Mw. Nyerere but they don't know what peace mean. The true peace is not that which is created from threat, ignorance and fear but from love. A quite man in face value is not quite until is quite inside, a person who is happy in face value is not happy until is happy from the heart. Thus why we can't say that Tanzania is a peaceful country in face value if within there is no love.

You are aware of this popular cleansing campaign known as KUJIVUA GAMBA . Sometime I do ask myself is this what they call the game of politics? I think politics in Tanzania is becoming illusion. I agree that you all want to build the good image to the public and it is well and good. For the government image as image is not enough but love to the citizens and commitment. Leaders who are truly in love with citizens are even ready to sacrifice their own bread for the people, do you realy think this game of KUJIVUA GAMBA is a true love to citizens of this country? And do you truly love your citizens as such? I may say the only leader who expressed the true love for citizens was Mw. Nyerere, he did not even struggled to so called KUJIVUA GAMBA to appear holy but actions of love were the true sign of GAMBA SAFI.

I know he made a biggest mistake of holding more power such that the government became greater than the individual which created depending citizens from the government, hoping the government to do thinking for them which was another tragedy of Mw. Nyerere. Thus why even today many Tanzanians are still crying : without Nyerere, without Nyerere, ooh nyerere, Nyerere is better. Yes we can cry all we want, and he was the best honest President with a true love but he was wrong to hold more power to himself as if no anyone like him or can think like him or more than him. There are Great people in this country, great thinkers more than Nyerere, it is just that those who are holding power now are not aware of it. Remember the meat of this Letter is THE GREATER THE GOVERNMENT THE SMALLER THE INDIVIDUAL. Good things of the nation are from citizen not from the government, if the government is greater than citizens how can they think for the good things of the country? Only developed Tanzanians can develop Tanzania and its government. Remember this some of the social economic problems we are facing is because of some few leaders fables because THE GOVERNMENT IS GREATER THAN INDIVIDUAL. Thus why these few individuals are even ready to intervene the process of reviewing of new constitution so that some of their dirty agenda or system not to be removed for them to enjoy that privilege.

Things are changing, people are changing, this is 21[SUP]st[/SUP] century Mr. President thus why some of the things you don't know about your government others knows them even those things inside state house. Even if I don't know the agreements of You and delegation of CHADEMA officials reached but I am quite sure that some people are working so hard and some are your delegates to play a game with the constitution, so take this in mind. And I propose to preach love in your government for a change. I know that it is possible for a country like Tanzania to be more than America, if the President will understand why he should not hold more power to let people think of their own, work their own dream, think for the fate of their own nation and create their own constitution.

It is possible for this country to develop more than United states of America if we could have leaders who have a Dream and power to share those dreams to citizens with love. The problem is those who are working so hard to hold more power in the government they don't Dream, they live like faint carbon copy hoping to see changes in the government. And the greatest tragedy is they lack love, they are driven by personal motives and they are even ready to pay a lot of stolen money to create fake image to the public. It is possible if Tanzanians will believe this fact that the fate of this nation belong to them not to the leaders who dont know how to think. Thus why there is a need to clean our government not by polishing it or decorating it by marketing campaing called KUJIVUA GAMBA but by removing what is not right out of the system. It is possible to do that if you Mr. President love citizens from your heart. We may play all games of KUJIVUA GAMBA, KUJIVALISHA GAMBA, KUSAFISHA GAMBA and whatever name you will opt to call in future but we should not forget that a rotten egg is a rotten egg even if you decorate it with many beautiful colors, sweet smell and good things it is still a rotten egg there is no way you can change that but to remove it and cast it into a pit.

My mother once told me that: Not everything which is shining is clean, not everyone with money is successful, not everything which is small is small,not everyone who is quite and polite is living peacefully. Look into the records of the peaceful country on earth then you will see whether this is what they call peace. Remember that being quite does not mean being polite.

LASTLY I have Dream, to start with I am distributing the following books " KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU YA UTAJIRI, THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU AND NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO". These books are changing some of many Tanzanians, Zambians and Malawians and i am going beyond, remember to read books because i don't know if you do get a time to do so.

"The government must fall in love with citizens" The president should be a leader not a ruler

• Thanks
Reactions: Dio
Back
Top Bottom