My call to all Tanzanian youths

Shayu

Platinum Member
May 24, 2011
‎We must gather our people and unify them to tackle our problems, i do believe we can if we wan't to make change, we can if we wan't to move on as the nation.

My brothers & sisters, this is the real task for any true politician who believe in revolution.

My brothers & sisters, collective happiness comes from collective archievement, if we combine our effort one day we will be gathered to celebrate our victory.

A True leader should always gather and unify people fake politician desperse because of their own selfishness.

This is our task as youths we have to take this reponsibility to our hands. To take direction of our country to another path, we are headed in wrong direction my brothers and sisters i can smell trouble in our country becouse of selfish leaders. But we have the power to change the situation and to bring our country in are right path.

I argue all the people who are serious to think about this, to think about fate our of our nation. I hope my brothers you will understand me and help me to unify this nation and help me to fight against corrupt leaders who destroy our nation.

My brothers & sisters, I believe I have right cause, a noble one. This is not the task of any political party, this is the task of all the people who believe in patriotism and who believe in this nation, task of all the people who are ready to make great sacrifice for that sake of Tanzania.

This is what i keep on preaching about. Until Tanzanians start giving back to their own, you will keep on hearing of this. We educate our own and then send them away to develop other nations. Once there they lose touch with their own and infact start looking down on their own and refuse to have anything to do with their country of origin.

We have to get out of the culture of complaining and criticising without doing something about the problem. If we want to get out of the shackles of oppression we must start investing on our people as well as creating pride in them of their heritage.

Yes, we know some of these wars and problems are caused by the West interferance but they would not interfere if we stopped being cheap and accepted to be bribed at the expense of our people being shown naked and desperate on Western media! We are not helpless like we act. It takes courage and a willingness to change.

This is what i keep on preaching about. Until Tanzanians start giving back to their own, you will keep on hearing of this. We educate our own and then send them away to develop other nations. Once there they lose touch with their own and infact start looking down on their own and refuse to have anything to do with their country of origin.

We have to get out of the culture of complaining and criticising without doing something about the problem. If we want to get out of the shackles of oppression we must start investing on our people as well as creating pride in them of their heritage.

Yes, we know some of these wars and problems are caused by the West interferance but they would not interfere if we stopped being cheap and accepted to be bribed at the expense of our people being shown naked and desperate on Western media! We are not helpless like we act. It takes courage and a willingness to change.
Brother we have to do something, we have to create awareness we have lost my friend, we have to take courage and deal with the situation without that we can not progress.

Binafsi nlishanusa hiyo harufu inayoashiria mpasuko.., na tayari nishatapika sana tu! Tatizo nnaloliona kwa baadhi ya vijana ni kuwa bado kama vile wako gizani katika kupata taharifa, ambazo ni muhimu kwa mustakabali wa taifa letu., mfano jaribu kumuuliza kijana uelewa wake kuhusu ishu kama sakata la UDA, au labda TCRA kusomesha watu3 kwa sh bill2 kwa mwaka, na mambo mengine kadha wa kadha, ambayo yanatosha kabisa kutia msukumo ndani ya mioyo ya vijana na watanzania kwa ujumla kutaka mabadiliko ya uongozi hata kesho..
Ushauri wangu kwa vijana ni kuwa, ni muhimu kuwa na taharifa sahihi na pia kuelimishana wao kwa wao ili mwamko walionao vijana wachache uenee kila mahali na ndipo mabadiliko ya kweli yatakuja Tanzania..
Mungu ibariki My lovely country TANZANIA.

Kikulacho ki nguoni mwako.
Tanzania haiwezi kujengwa na wageni hata siku moja. Mfano, mikoa ya Kilimanjaro imejengwa na wanakilimanjaro na mkoa wa Kagera umedidimizwa na wana Kagera. Kagera ni mkoa wenye wasomi wengi na watu ambao kifedha wanajitosheleza wengi sana. Lakini kimsingi maendeleo yake hayana uwiano kabisa. Shida ni kwamba Wana kagera wameamua kudharau makwao na kujenga Dar. Watanzani tumekuwa na dhana ya kujidharau sana. Kwa sababu hiyo tumewadharau pia waliotulea. Ukipata ndo basi, utasikia mtu anaiba fedha za walipa kodi na kwenda kuwekeza Ulaya. Lakini fedha yetu tukiiwekeza hapa nchini inajenga uchumi wa nchi yetu. Pia tukitajirika wote, hakuna kila mtu ataishi kwa amani. Je inawezekana mtu kuishi kwa amani huku umezungukwa na masikini? Jamani tuungane.

Naiona Tanzania tu mengine sijaelewa, msaada

You have put this idea in away as if you are the original Nyerere who has resurrected. You are completely right when you critically look at how our people straggle to speak third class English with a heavy African accent. Though it is not bad to speak any language because after all there is no superior or inferior language, it is foolhardy to leave yours and embrace other peoples tongues.

Since my name is Beyond Expectation, sometimes I think beyond the expectation and let me tell you something possibly you may not have thought about. If in Africa today people started learning education at all levels using their mother tongues e.g. Kisukuma, Kichaga, Kihaya, Shona, Ndembele, Kamba, to infinite, we would start making geniuses. Eventually we would become independent thinkers and start inventing new knowledge and technology. But as things are per se, we remain colonised in the mind because we think in our mother tongues and speak in other languages.

In the UK, if you speak to a native and do not maintain eye contact, they stereotypically say that you are a liar. But they ignore a very big fact: that it is very difficult to maintain eye contact if you are thinking in your mother tongue and speak in English, your eyes must shift away in order to allow your brain to work out the next suitable word to say during your conversation, thus losing the embraced eye contact.

To sum up, it is high time our people realised that there is no superior or inferior language because they are all media of communication.

Kikulacho ki nguoni mwako.
Tanzania haiwezi kujengwa na wageni hata siku moja. Mfano, mikoa ya Kilimanjaro imejengwa na wanakilimanjaro na mkoa wa Kagera umedidimizwa na wana Kagera. Kagera ni mkoa wenye wasomi wengi na watu ambao kifedha wanajitosheleza wengi sana. Lakini kimsingi maendeleo yake hayana uwiano kabisa. Shida ni kwamba Wana kagera wameamua kudharau makwao na kujenga Dar. Watanzani tumekuwa na dhana ya kujidharau sana. Kwa sababu hiyo tumewadharau pia waliotulea. Ukipata ndo basi, utasikia mtu anaiba fedha za walipa kodi na kwenda kuwekeza Ulaya. Lakini fedha yetu tukiiwekeza hapa nchini inajenga uchumi wa nchi yetu. Pia tukitajirika wote, hakuna kila mtu ataishi kwa amani. Je inawezekana mtu kuishi kwa amani huku umezungukwa na masikini? Jamani tuungane.
Sisi ni wamoja na adui yetu ni mmoja, mfumo kandamizi kwa watu maskini, unyonyaji ...nafikiri hilo unaloongelea ni ukabila mtu ana haki ya kujenga popote pale Tanzania.

When there is no cause for a nation to fight people turn to selfisness .

‎We must gather our people and unify them to tackle our problems, i do believe we can if we wan't to make change, we can if we wan't to move on as the nation.

My brothers & sisters, this is the real task for any true politician who believe in revolution.

My brothers & sisters, collective happiness comes from collective archievement, if we combine our effort one day we will be gathered to celebrate our victory.

A True leader should always gather and unify people fake politician desperse because of their own selfishness.

This is our task as youths we have to take this reponsibility to our hands. To take direction of our country to another path, we are headed in wrong direction my brothers and sisters i can smell trouble in our country becouse of selfish leaders. But we have the power to change the situation and to bring our country in are right path.

I argue all the people who are serious to think about this, to think about fate our of our nation. I hope my brothers you will understand me and help me to unify this nation and help me to fight against corrupt leaders who destroy our nation.

My brothers & sisters, I believe I have right cause, a noble one. This is not the task of any political party, this is the task of all the people who believe in patriotism and who believe in this nation, task of all the people who are ready to make great sacrifice for that sake of Tanzania.

Hapo kwenye red kaka ungemalizia kabisa ili kuleta mshiko na hisia....My brother and sisters from North 2 East, West n South.....

Thanks for including both genders, female & male. It will require the energies of both to save Tanzania. Today, Tanzania is taken hostage by the blind, deaf & paralyzed corrupt&their elite friends! A country cannot move forward with corruption as status quo! Like Shayu says it takes courage and a willingness to act.
20 years ago, two men from different cultures, ethnicities, stood up to the corrupt Evil monsters, they said NO even though their lives were under constant threat. and you know what, 20 years later, their voices did reach the other side of the world. On september 17, 2011, NEW YORK CITY said NO to greed and corruption #Occupy WALLSTREET!
I was born in Dar es Salaam, and every time I visit the country of my birth it pains me to see the state of my birth country. The country and the people have so much to offer this world. Just take a look at an advocate named Mr. Maira, who was Mr. Valambhia's lawyer. When I talk to people in the United States about the Valambhia case, about him and Mr. Valambhia, they are so amazed at the GUTS of these two men to do what they DID.
The biggest hurdle in moving forward as a nation for Tanzania is corruption and greed. Where there is corruption, the dreams, hopes, and normal life of your children will be stolen. It will be looted by the corrupt!

Thanks for including both genders, female & male. It will require the energies of both to save Tanzania. Today, Tanzania is taken hostage by the blind, deaf & paralyzed corrupt&their elite friends! A country cannot move forward with corruption as status quo! Like Shayu says it takes courage and a willingness to act.
20 years ago, two men from different cultures, ethnicities, stood up to the corrupt Evil monsters, they said NO even though their lives were under constant threat. and you know what, 20 years later, their voices did reach the other side of the world. On september 17, 2011, NEW YORK CITY said NO to greed and corruption #Occupy WALLSTREET!
I was born in Dar es Salaam, and every time I visit the country of my birth it pains me to see the state of my birth country. The country and the people have so much to offer this world. Just take a look at an advocate named Mr. Maira, who was Mr. Valambhia's lawyer. When I talk to people in the United States about the Valambhia case, about him and Mr. Valambhia, they are so amazed at the GUTS of these two men to do what they DID.
The biggest hurdle in moving forward as a nation for Tanzania is corruption and greed. Where there is corruption, the dreams, hopes, and normal life of your children will be stolen. It will be looted by the corrupt!
Thank you for nice inspirational message.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom