Mwizi wa mvinyo

Mpita Njia

JF-Expert Member
Mar 3, 2008
Johnny is a house boy who drinks the wine of his Boss every day and puts water in the bottle to replace what he drank. But the Boss having suspicions as for the quality of the wine. So he decides to buy pastis (a French wine that changes colour if you add water).

Johhny, as usual, takes a mouthful and adds water to replace what he drank . However, soon after he added water the pastis became milky. When the Boss came back and noticed it, he was sure he had managed to nail Johhny as thief!!! At that same moment Johnny realized he was in trouble and decided to go into the kitchen.

The Boss said to his wife? 'Mary, you will see today, he will be foced to agree!' So he calls Johhny.

He shouted: Johnny!

Johnny answered: Yes, Boss.

Boss: Who drank my pastis?

No answer. The Boss reiterated his question: Who drank my wine?

Still; No answer. Then the Boss went to fetch Johnny from the kitchen and says to him: Are you insane or what? Why when I call you, you say yes boss' but when I ask you a question you don't answer me?

Johnny retorted: Boss, its only that when you are in the kitchen, you don't hear anything at all, except your name.

Then to prove that Johnny lies, the Boss says to him: You stay beside my wife here, I'll go go into the kitchen, and you ask me a question.

Johnny agreed and the Boss went in the kitchen. Johnny shouted: Boss.

He answered: Yes, Johnny.

Johnny continued: 'Who goes in the maids bedroom when the Madam is not here?

No answer. Johnny shouted again: Boss, I said who made the maid pregnant?

No answer. Johnny shouted again (third time): Boss, I said who made the maid pregnant?

The Boss returns from the kitchen running and says: "Johnny; it is true, you were right. When you are in the kitchen, you cant hear anything, except your name!"

Imetulia mkuu. Lakini mbona hii imo humu katika Jokes. Just umecopy and paste.