Mwisho's Defeat in Big Brother: Nigerians are Money Mongers!!

admissionletter

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2010
I think Mwisho's defeat in Big Brother is mainly because Nigerians are 'Money Mongers' and raliied themselves to vote for their countryman. That guy 'Uti' led a fake and artificial life in the house but has won anyway. This is why I dont like Nigerians! Welcome back Mwisho!

I think Mwisho's defeat in Big Brother is mainly because Nigerians are 'Money Mongers' and rallied themselves to vote for their countryman. That guy 'Uti' led a fake and artificial life in the house but has won anyway. This is why I don't like Nigerians! Welcome back Mwisho!

M- Net Africa's Managing Director, Biola Alabi - Nigerian????; Big Brother Africa 5 series host, IK Osakioduwas - Nigerian; and Big Brother Africa 5 winner- Uti ti Nwachukwu - Nigerian. Can you connect the dots......???? Try if you can!!!!

M- Net Africa's Managing Director, Biola Alabi - Nigerian????; Big Brother Africa 5 series host, IK Osakioduwas - Nigerian; and Big Brother Africa 5 winner- Uti ti Nwachukwu - Nigerian. Can you connect the dots......???? Try if you can!!!!

And BBA 4 winner - Nigerian.

I think they need to change the rules and get rid of the vote count. Nigerians are just too many to defeat then in public voting plus they are too greedy and manipulative. They think they can win in every 'ting'. The BB principle is not going work in Africa if it continues with way. Who knows may be Uti is going to share the lot with the BB organizers!

My brothaaooo, must winnieooo, hao ndio wapopo bwana, hawana mchezo na faranga, ukute lile bingo baadae wanagawana wote hao uliowataja.

Mi Naona Poa tu kwa Sababu haikuwa na Maslahi kwa Taifa, sana sana kangekuja na huku na kuanza tena kutucharazia dada zetu, Mzinzi tu yule

The thing that irritated me is that even Tanzanian majority did not vote for Mwisho (he got zero votes out of 15 votes). Does it mean are more Zimbabweans or Nigerians than Tanzanians ourself inside our own country. Really I dont trust the voting system otherwise the Nigerians have the formula and will win all the coming years.

Watu bwana, Simba ikifungwa maneno, Mwisho akipigwa chini maneo! oooh balaa, Kikwete akishindwa maneno!....aaaaargh!

msianze kutafuta mchawi, wtz si wapigaji kura au hatuna access na big broher, ni minority wanaotizama 1 kwa 1.

Watanzania wengi hatukuwa tunapiga kura. Kila mmoja alikuwa anadhania kuwa wengine wanapiga kura na mweishi wa siku nobody voted ndo maana he never won. Halafu Multichoice hawakuwahamasisha Watanzania wapige kura. Wangeweza kutumia local media maybe things would have turned out differently.

Hajarudi mikono mitupu jamani....

Attachments

• katuni majira 19_10_2010.jpg
    katuni majira 19_10_2010.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 67
Mi Naona Poa tu kwa Sababu haikuwa na Maslahi kwa Taifa, sana sana kangekuja na huku na kuanza tena kutucharazia dada zetu, Mzinzi tu yule

Mi sikubaliani na wewe mia kwa mia sababu kama Mwisho angeshinda angeweza kutuletea sifa Tanzania hasa kwenye ramani ya Afrika. Mi naona celebrity community ya Tanzania wangefanya chochote kumuinua kidogo kimaisha kwani ingawa ana mapungufu yake, amejitahidi kutuletea sifa. Tuige mfano wa Zimbabwe:

Munya’s dream comes true
Herald Reporters

ZIMBABWE’S representative in the Big Brother All Stars reality television show, Munyaradzi Chidzonga, is probably the only person in the world who can say coming second beats coming first.
After missing out on the show’s US$200 000 prize, he returned home yesterday to be greeted with the news that a new bank account opened for him had the tidy balance of US$300 000.
On top of that, he fulfilled his childhood dream and met President Mugabe at State House in Harare.
Perhaps for Munya, the cherry on top of it all is that President Mugabe is the one who handed him the bank letter confirming the huge balance.
The money was sourced through a campaign spearheaded by businessman Mr Philip Chiyangwa and the National Indige-nisation and Economic Empowerment Boa-rd chaired by Mr David Chapfika.........

The Herald

Back
Top Bottom