Mwenzenu napenda attention!!

Asante..but how do i improve my character??make myself better???
it will pass with age, dont worry, just pray that the scars will not be so bad, or you will still be around to enjoy the adult age.
We all passed the age of thinking that the world revolves around us. But mazingira yalikuwa safe, watu walituchukulia kama watot wao. Si leo, wakikuona tu wanajua ni cheap na kukutumia kwa muda wanaotaka.
Inaelekea either hukufundishwa charity na humulity utotoni, ulikuwa special baby, au ulikuwa neglected,. Any how hakuna wa kulaumu, sasa kazi ni kwako dunia ikufunze, huwa ndi hivyo tu. Hakuna jipya. Hautakuwa wa kwanza wala wa mwisho.

U ar a psycho! Go for prayers, mapepo ya mahaba yatakuumbua hukawii kuanza kubaka wanyama!

it will pass with age, dont worry, just pray that the scars will not be so bad, or you will still be around to enjoy the adult age.
We all passed the age of thinking that the world revolves around us. But mazingira yalikuwa safe, watu walituchukulia kama watot wao. Si leo, wakikuona tu wanajua ni cheap na kukutumia kwa muda wanaotaka.
Inaelekea either hukufundishwa charity na humulity utotoni, ulikuwa special baby, au ulikuwa neglected,. Any how hakuna wa kulaumu, sasa kazi ni kwako dunia ikufunze, huwa ndi hivyo tu. Hakuna jipya. Hautakuwa wa kwanza wala wa mwisho.

I like..

Knowing you have the problem is the first step of solving the problem...

I guess you get thrilled by achieving things, try to win everything, be centre of attention, that's okay if it does not hurt people..

Anyway try to channel your energy into constructive things.., (instead of making your body centre of attention) do creative and constructive things which will bring attention to you and make people notice..

Wouldn't it be better if people talk how you donate your wealthy or devote your time to help the needy, than talking about how well built you are (after all this wont last, and as soon as you are out of sight you will be out of mind)

Knowing you have the problem is the first step of solving the problem...

I guess you get thrilled by achieving things, try to win everything, be centre of attention, that's okay if it does not hurt people..

Anyway try to channel your energy into constructive things.., (instead of making your body centre of attention) do creative and constructive things which will bring attention to you and make people notice..

Wouldn't it be better if people talk how you donate your wealthy or devote your time to help the needy, than talking about how well built you are (after all this wont last, and as soon as you are out of sight you will be out of mind)

Ntakutumia kadi ya kuja kwenye harusi yangu wewe..unafaa!
Thank you..

Picha mbaya kuonesha cleavage??i dont make it slutty but i show enuf to show i got it and cover the rest for mine trully!it makes me feel better about my self..

lemme ask you a question...when u put on a short skirt do u wear panties as well...u'd look even sexier without them on:A S 2152:

Mie ndo huniogopi eeh? Yaani safari yangu ya kupelekwa fungate la ukubwani madagascar isipofanyika na wakati hadi mbwa tumemkatia ticket, wallah nakuotesha mkia kama wa farasi! Hiyo attention utaipata manake ukipita kila mtu atakuangalia!
Hahah..na watjinyonga haswa!
Ila namuogopa lizzy mwenzio..

Mie ndo huniogopi eeh? Yaani safari yangu ya kupelekwa fungate la ukubwani madagascar isipofanyika na wakati hadi mbwa tumemkatia ticket, wallah nakuotesha mkia kama wa farasi! Hiyo attention utaipata manake ukipita kila mtu atakuangalia!

Hahahahahaha. . . . Uwiiiii. . .wifi(japo ulishanidiliti) umenichekesha. Ila kweli ataipata kisawasawa.

Wifi kwetu toka ancestor walioanzisha ukoo baada ya kuhamia bongo kutoka ethiopia haijawahi kutokea talaka. I warned you, ukiingia hakuna kutoka.

Kloro ananipeleka fungate, mi staki attention niko kikazi zaidi. Huyu binti mie na yeye aisee!
Hahahahahaha. . . . Uwiiiii. . .wifi(japo ulishanidiliti) umenichekesha. Ila kweli ataipata kisawasawa.

Leo inbox ya phina itapasuka, mie nshatuma PM kwa ID zangu nane zote, nasubiri majibu tu.

Hahaha..uuuwi!!nimecheka jamani..
U take the trophy king'asti!!its official now-nakuogopa.sawa mamie eh??nakuogopa!
Hahahah..