Mwanamke afanya mapenzi na pacha akizani ni mpenzi wake.

MsemajiUkweli

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2012
DUNIANI KUNA VITUKO:

By Paul Thompson

A police officer faces criminal charges after he posed as his identical twin to have sexual intercouse with his brother's girlfriend.

Jared Rohrig, 25, pretended to be his brother Joe to trick the woman into bed.
US court papers reveal that it was only when she was in bed with Jared that she realised she was having sex with the wrong brother.

She told police the man she was in bed with didn't have a cowboy tattoo on his backside as his brother did.
The woman, who has not been named, has filed charges of sexual assault against Jared.
He has been suspended from Milford Police Department in Connecticut pending an investigation into the allegations of first degree sexual assault.

The woman told detectives she had been dating Joe Rohrig for several months.
She said when she arrived at his home she went in a hot tub believing she was with Joe Rohrig.
Later while having sex she realised she was with Joe's twin when she noticed the missing tattoo.
Jared later told the woman that his brother could not be bothered seeing her and had told him "to go for it."
According to court papers the woman told Jared: " When did you think I was going to find out? When I realized you didn't have a tattoo? When we didn't use Joe's car to drive home? Or when you didn't know how to get to my house because you've never been there?' "
Police said Jared is still in his 18 month probationary period with the police force.
He is due to appear in court next month on sexual assault charges.

Habari kwa hisani ya The Telegraph.

Aisee ina maana hao twins walifanana kiasi kwamba urefu, rangi, uso, ongea, tembea, cheka na kila kitu kiwe sawa except hiyo tatoo? Kama ni kweli basi binadamu wanafanana mno aisee! Na pia huyo pacha alikosa adabu kutembea na girl friend wa pacha mwenzake. Vinginevyo kwanini nisiamini huyo dada anataka kutengeneza "deal" la kulipwa fidia na hiyo familia?

Kama kawaida Wabongo mnalaumu mwanamke, hivi hamjawahi sikia kuhusu identical twins?

Back
Top Bottom