Mwanadamu na matumizi ya uwezo wake!!!!

Yaani wewe hata haujui watu wanajadili nini hapa...ama unafanya makusudi kuongea ujinga usiohusiana na jambo lililoko mbele yako.

mkuu asante kwa kuja, pengine ukimwambia wewe ataelewa.
Na sina hakika kama hiyo 10% anayoizungumzia, anajua ni nini na iko katika misingi gani?

Angalia unapotea wewe,
sikusema Oxygen haina tija ila mifano yako.
Na kama wewe unaona inatija jibu hayo maswali niliyokuuliza.

I thought we were talking about humans having limitations. Well, unless you get this, I am afraid you will keep on beating about the bush.

Look, the point here is humans have limitations now whether they are capable of overcoming those limitations somehow does not change the truth.

mkuu asante kwa kuja, pengine ukimwambia wewe ataelewa.
Na sina hakika kama hiyo 10% anayoizungumzia, anajua ni nini na iko katika misingi gani?

Like minded people, and you actually want everybody to think the 10% theory is a fact. FYI that is just a theory that has no proof.

I thought we were talking about humans having limitations. Well, unless you get this, I am afraid you will keep on beating about the bush.

Look, the point here is humans have limitations now whether they are capable of overcoming those limitations somehow does not change the truth.

we zungukaaa,
ukimaliza niambie how is human limited to tape his true potentials.

Like minded people, and you actually want everybody to think the 10% theory is a fact. FYI that is just a theory that has no proof.

Hilo swali ulitakiwa kuulizwa wewe uliyesema eti inawezekana sifikii hiyo 10%.

mjasiria,mbona unakurupuka kunijibu wakati hata hujui sababu iliyopelekea niseme niliyosema?Mimi nimesema nakubaliana na alichosema Kiranga wewe unakurupuka na kusema kuwa walichofanya mitume sijui nini,nani amekuambia kufufua mtu ni jambo la ajabu?Hivi we unadhani aliyofanya Yesu aliyafanya kwaajili ya nani na kwanini?

Last edited by a moderator:
The second law of thermodymanics forbids perfect efficiency.

"In any closed system, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but it can be changed from one form into another" - the law of conservation of energy. However, Mendel's law of inheritance states "Genes are responsible for the development of an individual and that they are independently transmitted from one generation into another without undergoing any alteration".

My friend Kiranga, .....looks like these two laws' advocacy is on perfect efficiency,..... or else what did you mean?

Neither is the second law of thermodynamics, and neither hints at perfect efficiency.

The changing of form of energy/ matter involves loss of energy, you cant have perfect efficiency with that.

Gene propagation involves mutation, you cant have perfect efficiency with that.

I seriously doubt you caught the meme in the memo.

Neither is the second law of thermodynamics, and neither hints at perfect efficiency.

The changing of form of energy/ matter involves loss of energy, you cant have perfect efficiency with that.

Duuuh_mkuu hebu jaribu kutumia kiinglish rahisi kidogo ili na sisi tulio soma njuweni tuelewe...ila nakuunga mkono kwa asilimia nyingi na hasa kuhusu haya mambo ya kiroho mkuu

Kiranga;
There is nothing like loss of energy perce, except a change of energy from one form into another. If let's say, I say the the efficiency of a crushing machine is 80% i. e. velocity ratio, VR / Mechanical Advantage, MA x 100%=80%, it means 20% of the energy lost here might have been dissipated as heat, light and/sound. This is in actual fact, not a loss of energy as such but rather just a partial change of the form of energy (machanical energy) into other various forms. In this matter, the total amount of energy is still 100% though not all of it is, mechanical. There is a loss with respect to mechanical energy as part of energy but in its entirety the energy is conserved exactly at 100%,...., like the idea?

Hilo swali ulitakiwa kuulizwa wewe uliyesema eti inawezekana sifikii hiyo 10%.

Mimi nimetumia theory unayoiamini wewe kukuonesha udhaifu wako. Kwa kifupi ni kuwa nimesema kuwa inawezekana hufikii hiyo 10% assuming kuwa hiyo theory ni fact (of which it is not, lakini kwa kuwa wewe unaikubali well then ngoja tuitumie katika hili).

Natumaini umenisoma mkuu. Tuendelee kuongea hoja zenye msingi, tutafika tu Mungu (hapa ni according to my belief) akipenda

mjasiria,mbona unakurupuka kunijibu wakati hata hujui sababu iliyopelekea niseme niliyosema?Mimi nimesema nakubaliana na alichosema Kiranga wewe unakurupuka na kusema kuwa walichofanya mitume sijui nini,nani amekuambia kufufua mtu ni jambo la ajabu?Hivi we unadhani aliyofanya Yesu aliyafanya kwaajili ya nani na kwanini?

Of coz kufufua mtu ni jambo rahisi sana kwa yule aliyemuumba huyo mtu. Lakini kwako wewe na mimi litakuwa jambo la ajabu sana kama tutaweza kufufua mtu (na siyo mtu tu, kiumbe chochote for that matter).

Tukija kwenye swali lako la pili kuwa Yesu alifanya yote hayo kwa ajili ya nani na kwa nini nadhani hapa tutakuwa tunatoka sana nje ya maada. Kama vipi anzisha uzi mwingine unaozungumzia lengo la Yesu kufanya aliyofanya halafu tujadili.

Ulimtaja Jesus hapo juu,
was he perfect to do what he did?
Kama nimekupata vibaya nielekeze.

Jesus nimemtaja wapi hapo juu?

Umenipa kazi ya kurudia posts zangu zote nitafute wapi nilipomtaja Jesus, sijapaona.

Far from kuwa perfect, kuna wengine wame argue kwamba Jesus never existed at all, he is a fictional character and at best a mish mash of fact and fiction.

Kiranga;
There is nothing like loss of energy perce, except a change of energy from one form into another. If let's say, I say the the efficiency of a crushing machine is 80% i. e. velocity ratio, VR / Mechanical Advantage, MA x 100%=80%, it means 20% of the energy lost here might have been dissipated as heat, light and/sound. This is in actual fact, not a loss of energy as such but rather just a partial change of the form of energy (machanical energy) into other various forms. In this matter, the total amount of energy is still 100% though not all of it is, mechanical. There is a loss with respect to mechanical energy as part of energy but in its entirety the energy is conserved exactly at 100%,...., like the idea?

Of course the conservation of mass/energy forbids the creation / destroying of energy in a closed system.

From the efficiency point of view there is a loss of energy involved in the change of energy from one form to another.

Maji yakibadilika kwenda barafu inabidi energy itumike, ndo maana friji linatumia umeme.

Mbao ikibadilika kuwa majivu moto unatumika.Energy nyingine ina escape kuwa gases etc. So you cannot contain this process and make it perfect.

This is why you cannot have a self perpetuating machine.

Bado huwezi kuwa na a perfectly efficient system, mtu yeyote mwenye knowledge ndogo tu ya physics anajua hilo.

Lakini mimi nimekuwa makanyaga tangu JF ianze mpaka leo. how do you argue about such efficiency? naona kumbe tunaongelea kitu kimoja, wewe uko katika micro, mimi kwenye macro. Samahani kwa kushindwa kukuelewa. However any system is perfectly efficient at macro level!

Back
Top Bottom