Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Mutuku Wa Kivindu

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Mwalimu, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Mwalimu

Mwalimu JF-Expert Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Mutuku, a brave kamba KAF fighter pilot, takes his girlfriend, Wakanesa, out for a pleasant little picnic at Uhuru park. It's a beautiful Saturday morning and love is in the air. Mutuku did not forget his expensive wines he had bought the previous day.
    Wakanesa leans over to Mutuku and says, "Mutuku, Nikune kiss!" Mutuku grabs a bottle of marlot and splashes it on Wakanesa's lips. "What are you ndoing, Mutuku. Nichau?", says the startled Wakanesa. "I am Mutuku the fighter pilot! When I ave red meat, I like to ave red wine!" She smiles and they start kissing.
    When things began to heat up a little, Wakanesa says, "Mutuku, kiss me lower." Mutuku the hero tears her blouse open, grabs a bottle of Chardonnay and starts pouring it all over her chest. "Hai Mutuku! What are you ndoing?', asks the bewildered Wakanesa. "I am Mutuku wa Kivindu, the fighter pilot! When I ave white meat, I like to ave white wine!"
    They resume their passionate interlude and things really steam up. Wakanesa leans close to his ear and whispers, "Mutuku wakwa, kiss me lower!" Our hero rips off her underwear, grabs a bottle of Sambuka and pours it on her lap. He strikes a match and lights it on fire. Wakanesa shrieks and dives into the Uhuru Park "lake". Standing waist deep, she throws her arms upwards and screams furiously, "MUTUKU, WHAT IN THE HELL NDO YOU THINK YOU ARE NDOING?" Ti kuatokia mindo naku! Hai! Mutuku stands up defiantly and says
    "I AM MUTUKU WA KIVINDU, THE FIGHTER PILOT! WHEN I NGO NDOWN, I NGO NDOWN IN FLAMES!!