Must read - Jenerali Ulimwengu at his best

Chingereza cha St. Kayumba...na walimu wetu wa voda fasta...nikishapata Longman dikshenari yanguntakuja kuianza hi document ya ulimwengu..maneno mengine mwalimu wetu hakutufundisha kabisa, sijui jamaa kayatoa wapi?...

You served me a loud lough mate!

As we were heading towards 2005 elections, Generali believed, so was for many of Tanzanians, that JK would play a Mosaic role of delivering us from the shackles of poverty only to his disappointment as it is to many of us.
He is falling short of mentioning his long Allie and may still have the memories of how Mkapa bundled him ili kumnyoosha. Our JK because of his kindness may not strip him off his citizenship BUT may surely Nguza him.

Speaking of hypocrisy ... .... Ulimwengu went round in circles without mentioning his cahoots at Magogoni. He was quiet all this time but he thinks he can get credit for shifting the agenda and cry foul for what is happening somewhere else another Chama Cha Majambazi pandikizi. ... .... Mtumikie kafiri upate mradi wako.

Unataka avuliwe uraia mara ngapi?
CCM wanajuwa kuadhibu, ndio maana mzee mzima ameitaja Zanzibar kwa mbali halafu kajifanya kusahau huu wa NEC na waliomwambia aombe uraia.
Amepiga turn and twist, turn coners za Africa yote mpaka akasahau TZ.
Tumsamehe tu ,huyu mtu ni msemaji mzuri lakini jamaa walimshika pabaya.

Unataka avuliwe uraia mara ngapi?
CCM wanajuwa kuadhibu, ndio maana mzee mzima ameitaja Zanzibar kwa mbali halafu kajifanya kusahau huu wa NEC na waliomwambia aombe uraia.
Amepiga turn and twist, turn coners za Africa yote mpaka akasahau TZ.
Tumsamehe tu ,huyu mtu ni msemaji mzuri lakini jamaa walimshika pabaya.

That is true, the article has tickled the right spot. He has just mentioned tactics used by NEC to steal the votes. Anyway, we shall not mention names here but I would be happy if Ulimwengu would have included Tz mainland among the drunk African nations.

Jenerali never disappoints! He is an eloquent speaker and a thoughtful debater. I really enjoy reading his publications and I feel the legal profession is missing alot with Jenerali out of legal practice. He would make the best practitioner!

Then there are those who tally the ballots, gaze upon the results, hate what they see and take out a fresh piece of paper, scribble more convenient numbers and proceed to announce their “results” and their “winner.” Chanzo: The East African

Hii ni made in Tanzania style

GENERALI is my another HERO after mwanahalisi team, Dr Slaa- wataikomboa nchi hii kutoka matopeni.

To end the leadership gridlock they will work out a deal that will keep Laurent Gbabo as president and Alassane Ouattara as vice/deputy president or prime minister. The precedent has already been set in Zimbabwe and Kenya so why not follow it?

It's pitiful.

a.k.a Democracy made in Africa! Pathetic!

That is true, the article has tickled the right spot. He has just mentioned tactics used by NEC to steal the votes. Anyway, we shall not mention names here but I would be happy if Ulimwengu would have included Tz mainland among the drunk African nations.

Are we only that?........I think our case is much worse as you would hope the drunkard to sober up!

Ni kujiendekeza mtu kashindwa sasa madarakani anatafuta nini?
Intelligencia iko wapi wampoteze tuu uyu jamaa

Kwa makombola hayo nadhani kuna kitu anakificha kwa baadhi ya watu(waswahili). Angefanya kama Prof. Nyangoro kwa kutoa two editions ingepanua mjadala. Any way, Language is a means of communication na kwambaa aliowalenga kawapata

Chingereza cha St. Kayumba...na walimu wetu wa voda fasta...nikishapata Longman dikshenari yanguntakuja kuianza hi document ya ulimwengu..maneno mengine mwalimu wetu hakutufundisha kabisa, sijui jamaa kayatoa wapi?...

Jamaa aliyapata siku ile mwalimu Mkuu mpya alipokuwa anjitambulisha baada ya yule mnyelele kuhamishwa.

I read Jenerali's previous writings in The East African and was thoroughly impressed with his analysis on CCM hat-trick of own goals etc, but I think he did his readers an injustice in this brilliant piece on Ivory Coast by not mentioning the Tanzanian election.

'Then there are those who tally the ballots, gaze upon the results, hate what they see and take out a fresh piece of paper, scribble more convenient numbers and proceed to announce their "results" and their "winner."'

Fareed, quoting Generali as per the above statement; He said it all, and that's what exactly happened in Tanzania. They didn't seem to like what they got; cooked their numbers and announced their winner. Now that we have this illegitimate President, he can't say it openly. Kwani hajitaki?

Yaah, to be frank this is a masterpiece that one must be competent enough in English and French Languages to comprehend it . I afraid readers might have concentrated in the language and not in the message.

ndefu mno hafaf katumia bombastics na hapa sina dikshenari...ntaisoma baadye nikiwa na silaha za maangamizi...

Kama huelewi kiingereza rahisi kama hiki, hatukulaumu kosa ni hizi secondary za kata mlizosoma zimezagaa nchi nzima na matunda yake watu hawajui lugha ya biashara!!Mtaishia kuwa wamachinga tu hapa bongo!

Big up Mundu!!... but I think we are faking our own freedom...... and not the leaders. Why are we sitting put like a bunch of cowards?

African leaders need prayers... Generali has said it all. We are truly unsure of our destination. Our future is within nobody's hands!
One day after the celebrations of 49th years after TZ independence, my colleague, the Caucasian posed a question to me on how i celebrated the day. I simply said, "there is nothing to celebrate, we are just commemorating the day and remembering the day the founders of our nation set us free from the torture and exploitation of the invaders (the British)". Then, the second question came, "are you better of now, or when you were under colonial era"? This was rather trick. I quickly said, "at least now we are free".
Is this what we wanted? Just to be free? We wanted total independence; the freedom to equally share the wealth of our beloved nation. The freedom to mutually decide on our own destiny, not inviting Ocampo to do it for us!! The freedom to.... the list never ends
Our leaders seem to fake our freedom
There you are my bwoy,,, i like it

Jenerali,

Mbona huja-include Uchanguzi wa Tanganyika uliopita?

Soma hiyo hapo chini kwenye red

By JENERALI ULIMWENGU

......The vote thieves have employed different styles.

There are those whose manner is more wholesale, who strategically remove whole populations from the electoral process, annul results from entire polling stations, impound hundreds of ballot boxes and run into the night, et cetera.

Then there are those who tally the ballots, gaze upon the results, hate what they see and take out a fresh piece of paper, scribble more convenient numbers and proceed to announce their "results" and their "winner." ..........

Back
Top Bottom