Museveni Aongoza uchaguzi Uganda

nafatilia kwa karibu hapa NTV NA UBC mpaka sasa museven anaongoza kwa tofauti kubwa sana akifatiwa na mpinzan wake wa karibu dr kizza besigye

mmmh.....kashafundishwa kuchakachua.....jana UBC walikuwa wanaonyesha jinsi askari wanavyopita mitaani wakiwatisha watu, na pia watu wengine walikuwa hawaoni majina yao kwenye vituo vya kupigia kura......yale yale

I beg to differ, I was in Uganda for a whole month @ Bujagali hydro project (ofcourse sponsored by govt of Uganda ) and campaigns were tight!

What I learnt was, people were comfortable with him and actually said they don't mind giving him another term because of what he has done to Uganda, but also they don't trust mr Besigye

So for majority and the proffesional included, like the engineers I worked with, all supported Mr M7

Besigye is not a strong competititor,Ugandans prefers the old Museven and not him!!!

mmmh.....kashafundishwa kuchakachua.....jana UBC walikuwa wanaonyesha jinsi askari wanavyopita mitaani wakiwatisha watu, na pia watu wengine walikuwa hawaoni majina yao kwenye vituo vya kupigia kura......yale yale

hawa askar wanatembea msururu mrefu wakiwa wamejiandaa kivita kabisa ila lengo naona ni kutisha wananch, ila so far huku jinja ni aman tu, kwa mtazamo wangu watu bado wanamkubali sevoo.

Museveni on the brink of 2011 victory

The fourth provisional results show President Yoweri Museveni, the NRM candidate is in the lead. Dr Badru Kiggundu is expected to announce the winner as business closes today.

Mr Museveni, according to the fourth provisional results has 1,608,989 votes (71.15 per cent) while Dr Kizza Besigye of the IPC has 520,650 votes (23.02 per cent).

Mr Abed Bwanika of PDP has 15,041 votes (0.67 per cent), Ms Beti Kamya of the UFA has 15,103 (23.02 per cent), while Mr Bidandi Jaberi Ssali of PPP has 10,069 (0.45 per cent).

Mr Olara Otunu of UPC has 44,364 votes (1.65 per cent), Mr Nobert Mao of DP has 37,261 (1.65 per cent) and independent candidate Samuel Lubega tails with 9,946 votes (0.44 per cent)

Only four out of 112 districts have completed sending their full results. The districts are Abim, Amudat, Kaliro, and Rubirizi.

Source: Monitor

Back
Top Bottom