Muheza high school

Dindai

JF-Expert Member
Mar 12, 2012
Jamani kuna mdogo wangu kachaguliwa CBG Muheza high school anaeijua naomba anieleze mazingira yalivyo

Jamani kuna mdogo wangu kachaguliwa CBG Muheza high school anaeijua naomba anieleze mazingira yalivyo

Ni shule ya kata, sio nzuri sana. Ndio imeanzishwa! Ukitaka kuona academic performance just google it to see its performance in the just announced form six exams. If you can manage to move him somewhere else, do so! I had my friend's daughter at that very school, and her performance was not impressive at all!

Ni shule ya kata, sio nzuri sana. Ndio imeanzishwa! Ukitaka kuona academic performance just google it to see its performance in the just announced form six exams. If you can manage to move him somewhere else, do so! I had my friend's daughter at that very school, and her performance was not impressive at all!

What do you mean by "Shule ya kata"?

Dude, help me understand about the so called shule ya kata since I have been out of my native Tanzania for almost 20 plus years.

Then you do not need to know about Tanzania education system if you have absconded for over 20 yrs! Just transfer your relative to were you are living now!

Back
Top Bottom