Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Mugabe ana "fimbo ya kichawi"

Discussion in 'Mahusiano, mapenzi, urafiki' started by Askari Kanzu, May 19, 2011.

1. Askari Kanzu

Askari Kanzu JF-Expert Member

May 19, 2011
    Mugabe apasua!

-Nina miaka 87 lakini mke wangu kamwe hawezi kusema mimi ni mzee!

-Fimbo yangu inaweza kumlegesha mwanamke yeyote kwenye magoti yake!

madzibaba-mugabe-550(1).jpg
    Wed, May 18, 2011

PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has revealed he has a magic stick which can make any woman go weak at the knees – but his wife Grace has made sure she is the First and Last Lady by hiding away the magic wand.

Mugabe floored guests at a wedding over the weekend with the humorous story as he once again publicly stated his opposition to polygamy.

“For marriages of this nature, our law allows one man to marry one woman and we should respect that," Mugabe said on Sunday, speaking at the wedding of his farm manager’s daughter at a Harare sports club.

Mugabe, a Catholic, hailed the Seventh Day Adventist Church which solemnised the wedding of Cynthia Nhari, the daughter of Gushungo Dairy Farm manager Stanley Nhari, to Charles Mupakuwana.

“I went to the Apostolic Faith Church where they allow men to marry more than one woman and they gave me a big walking stick. Apparently this walking stick, if I point it at a woman, she will love me instantly,” Mugabe was quoted as telling the wedding guests by the official Herald newspaper.

To delirious laughter, he added: “I told my wife what this stick does, and she said to me ‘bring it here, I will keep it for you’, so she is keeping it for me.”

Mugabe also used the occasion to dabble in a popular theme: homosexual-bashing. He described same-sex marriages as “evil affairs”.

"The story of love began a long time ago. Marriages are good and the idea should not be spoiled by evil affairs involving men and men. No to homosexuality!, and that remains our slogan. We totally agree with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church on that. Forward with weddings, and weddings should be between a man and a woman only,” he said.

Mugabe also dished out marriage counselling to the newly-weds, telling them: "You should take some time studying each other, observing each other's interests, likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses and nature of each other's job after marriage. That is a big transitional period.

"Be faithful. Men, I am one of you, we are promiscuous people and our wives do not trust us,'' he said to applause. "I am now 87 and I am about to turn 88 as you can see, but still my wife will never say ‘you are old, so I now fully trust you’."

-Source:

2. afrodenzi

afrodenzi Platinum Member

May 19, 2011
    dahhhhhh safi sana
    lakini hiyo avatar yako inanipa Kizungu zungu na kiafrica Africa dahhh [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Askari Kanzu

Askari Kanzu JF-Expert Member

May 19, 2011
    Mugabe anaonekana ni mzoefu wa nanhii!. Nilikuwa sijui kama Mugabe nae ni mkali wa kuchonga mistari. Hotuba yake imejaa mafumbo mazito! I like the way he dealt with the metaphors!

4. afrodenzi

afrodenzi Platinum Member

May 19, 2011
    hahahaahaha lol
    Ndo maana mie napenda bure
    Jamaa ka kamilika kila section
    siasa " Blear keep your British
    and I will keep my Zimbabwe
    "
    Mapenzi mmhh anaimbo ya hatari..
    hahahahaah lol

5. CPU