Mtoto wa Liberia anatafuta kidume ale nacho midola ya urithi

Ntemi Kazwile

JF-Expert Member
May 14, 2010
Huyu mtoto anatafuta dume ale nalo $6.50m za urithi wa baba yake. Ni pm nikupe address yake, lakini ukitapeliwa usinilaumu!

Attachments

• Mtoto wa Liberia.JPG
    Mtoto wa Liberia.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 691
  • Mtoto wa Liberia2.JPG
    Mtoto wa Liberia2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 621
Asikudanganye huyo, ashan2mia hata mie, anajidai ni mtoto wa dactari mmoja liberia alouwawa kikatili wakati wa vita vya wenyewe kwa wenyewe. Na anadai kwasasa ana2nzwa na mchungaji. Asikudanganye kama vipi hilo jina lake ligoogle uone anavyodanganya. Usidanganyike!

Naona anawafunulia MPODODU! teh! teh! madola ya urithi ukimwambia akwee pipa kuja bongo anakuomba hela ya nauli!....msipende vya bure mtaibiwa mazee.:biggrin1:

Beaware hayuko 1 wako kama 3 na wote wameshanitest mimi most of them wako kwenye social site inaitwa zorpi!vijana angalieni te te te te teh vya bure vitawaumiza!

Hahahaaa, mie aliniambia kuwa baba yake alikuwa Director wa Bank moja kubwa sana Liberia na wakamuuwa......

Scammers wit Raw Dollars enh! Eti ataka mtumbue naye mipesa kisa nini? MWELEZE AWAPE MASKINI NCHINI MWAO MBONA WAPO WENGI.

Bongolanders Hatudanganyiki....

SAY NO TO CORRUPTION.... As the Uchaguzi Day is Approachin'

Ananifaa maana nikifaa cha uhakika

huyo sio yeye tapeli, bali kuna wanaume wa shoka wapo senegal ama Nigria hizo picha wanazichukua tu za watu pengine hata hawawajuhi, wanazichukua hizo picha kwenye mitandao kama facebook

attachment.php
attachment.php

Kwa huyu suala la $$$ hamana ni kumpa penzi tu achanganyikiwe, duuu kifaa cha uhakika. NIMEKUPENDA

huyo sio yeye tapeli, bali kuna wanaume wa shoka wapo senegal ama Nigria hizo picha wanazichukua tu za watu pengine hata hawawajuhi, wanazichukua hizo picha kwenye mitandao kama facebook

Aaaaaaah!!!!!!!! hawafaii kabisa

mm aliniandikia mail hii :

hello my dear
my name is linda and i am a beautiful young girl with full of love and carely,
well i saw your profile at www.habaritanzania.com and i decided to contact you
i think we can click together please contact me with my email
address i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know
more about me. once again please contact me true my email address.

thanks for your understanding
linda

baadae akaja na hii :

Hello my dearest
40.gif

How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
Mine is a little it cold over here in Dakar senegal.
My name is Linda koneh from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 24yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Oliver koneh was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood .it was only me that is alive now as the only child and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now In this camp .
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev.father andrew **** who is incharge of the church here in the camp , The rev, father's Tel number is (00221771636367 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00221771636367 end_of_the_skype_highlighting if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from my hostel to come and speak with you . As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $2.3M (Two million three Hundred Thousand Dollars),

I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to your place in order to further my studies, I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't want to loose the money or my life.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to my beleive in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Have a nice day and think about my condition here

i would like to see your photos and more details about you.
I would like you to call me like i said that i have alot to tell you .
Attach here is my pictures for you,i took this photos in my school before this incident.
with lots of love Linda
40.gif

Uhq9PQ472619-02.jpg

baadae akamalizia na hii:

Hello my beloved
how are you today?
hopefully you are doing fine
i was more than happy to read your mail today ,
i was wondering if God have totally forgotten me here ,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here , God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days , 6 to 6fasting and prayers that's why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down

i want you to contact the bank to confirm about this funds ,
Here is the contact information of the bank in scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Group chairman and Remittance Manager;Sir Philip Hampton
EMAIL ADDRESS
(Customercare4rbs@gawab.com )or( rbsplc2@consultant.com )
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS .......+44-7031865528 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44-7031865528 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
FAX NUMBER +44-7031865529

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to contact the Group chairman and Remittance Manager bank immediately with their email address-
Attentioned Sir Philip Hampton Group chairman and Remittance Manager of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 2.3 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR OLIVER KONEH
AMOUNT 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS LINDA KONEH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this immediately
your's sincerely with love Linda.

so i want you to send this letter to the bank through this email for confirmation and the possible transfer

Dear Sir Philip Hampton
Group chairman and Remittance Manager (R.B.S)

My name is .............................. ..
I am foreign partner to Miss LINDA KONEH
Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money deposited in your bank by Dr OLIVER KONEH to me in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue . I am awaiting for your response sir,

NEXT OF KIN MISS LINDA KONEH

ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

my take

mm nnawaelewa vyema utapeli kama huo hawaniingizi kingi hata siku moja

mm aliniandikia mail hii :

hello my dear
my name is linda and i am a beautiful young girl with full of love and carely,
well i saw your profile at www.habaritanzania.com and i decided to contact you
i think we can click together please contact me with my email
address i will like to show you my photo and at the same time you will know
more about me. once again please contact me true my email address.

thanks for your understanding
linda

baadae akaja na hii :

Hello my dearest
40.gif

How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
Mine is a little it cold over here in Dakar senegal.
My name is Linda koneh from Ivory Coast in West Africa, i am 24yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Oliver koneh was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood .it was only me that is alive now as the only child and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now In this camp .
Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i know here is Rev.father andrew **** who is incharge of the church here in the camp , The rev, father's Tel number is (00221771636367 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00221771636367 end_of_the_skype_highlightingif you call and tell him that you want to speak with me then he will send for me from my hostel to come and speak with you . As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $2.3M (Two million three Hundred Thousand Dollars),

I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death Certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to your place in order to further my studies, I kept this secret to people in the camp here because i don't want to loose the money or my life.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to my beleive in GOD and hoping that you will not disappoint me.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and hardworking person.My local language is french but i speak English very fluently.
Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Have a nice day and think about my condition here

i would like to see your photos and more details about you.
I would like you to call me like i said that i have alot to tell you .
Attach here is my pictures for you,i took this photos in my school before this incident.
with lots of love Linda
40.gif

Uhq9PQ472619-02.jpg

baadae akamalizia na hii:

Hello my beloved
how are you today?
hopefully you are doing fine
i was more than happy to read your mail today ,
i was wondering if God have totally forgotten me here ,Why i am facing all this kind of difficulties here , God have given you to me to stand for me for the claim of my father's wealth and help me to come out of here which i know that i did not make any mistake by chosen you, I want to let you know earlier enough that my contact with you was directly from God Almighty because i got you immediately after my 7 days , 6 to 6fasting and prayers that's why i give you all my trust and i believe that you will not betray me or let me down

i want you to contact the bank to confirm about this funds ,
Here is the contact information of the bank in scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Group chairman and Remittance Manager;Sir Philip Hampton
EMAIL ADDRESS
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS .......+44-7031865528 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44-7031865528 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
FAX NUMBER +44-7031865529

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information i will like you to contact the Group chairman and Remittance Manager bank immediately with their email address-
Attentioned Sir Philip Hampton Group chairman and Remittance Manager of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 2.3 million dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next of kin.

NEXT OF KIN MISS LINDA KONEH.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

God bless you as you do this immediately
your's sincerely with love Linda.

so i want you to send this letter to the bank through this email for confirmation and the possible transfer

Dear Sir Philip Hampton
Group chairman and Remittance Manager (R.B.S)

My name is .............................. ..
I am foreign partner to Miss LINDA KONEH
Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late fathers money deposited in your bank by Dr OLIVER KONEH to me in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee statue . I am awaiting for your response sir,

NEXT OF KIN MISS LINDA KONEH

ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

my take

mm nnawaelewa vyema utapeli kama huo hawaniingizi kingi hata siku moja

Nishakutana nae pia kwa jina lingine akijiita Rita from Senegal

Hahahaaa, mie aliniambia kuwa baba yake alikuwa Director wa Bank moja kubwa sana Liberia na wakamuuwa......
binti alishiriki kumuua baba yake au nani walimuuwa?

NB
wajinga ndo waliwao, wacha wawasiliane naye kisha watakuja kulalam hapa kuwa mbunye imewatapeli

huyu mtoto anatafuta dume ale nalo $6.50m za urithi wa baba yake. Ni pm nikupe address yake, lakini ukitapeliwa usinilaumu!

bob mwisho wa siku atakuambia umpe bank details zako ili afanye transfer akili kichwani kwako kama vipi ruka nae hewani. Mie nimeshazipokea e mail za namna hiyo zaidi ya 30 story tofauti tofauti lakini ending ni moja.

Huyu mtoto ni noma, mimi alishanitumia e-mail mbili kwa majina tofauti ila picha moja na story ni moja ila majina tofauti. Hawa ni matapeli waliokubuhu wanajaribu bahati yao na kuna wanaoingia mkenge wanaibiwa.... ujumbe wangu... ukipata ukarimu usiokuwa wa kawaida, jiulize mara nne (siyo mara moja, mbili, wala tatu) ni kwa nini wewe?? Na kwa nini mtu asiyekujua ajitolee kukukirimu hivi???

Yes unaweza kufanikiwa kumfikisha lakini wahenga walisema "KUNGURU HAFUGIKI!"

actually anayetuma msg siyo mwanamke. Mimi niliwasiliana naye hadi point ya mwisho. Ilipofikia kwenye kutuma hela akanambia nitume kwenye akaunti ya mchungaji wake ambaye alinipa jina na akaunti namba yake. Kwa madai yeye yupo kwenye kambi ya wakimbizi haruhusiwi kuwa na akaunti. Jina la mchungaji ni la kiume. Kwa hiyo inaonyesha kwamba huyo jamaa anazo picha za huyu mdada na anazitumia kwa ajili ya utapeli. Nilipopata lile jina nikaingia kwenye mtandao na kutafuta hiyo benk, nikakuta ni ya Nigeria. Nikaforward hilo jina polisi ya nigeria, hadi leo sijawahi kupata majibu.

Back
Top Bottom