Mtoto usiye na uhakika nae

there is a lot of emotions involved nn. unless there is a very good reason to suspect,nadhani it shldnt be done. a lot of kids' future will be shattered! imagine at 25 yrs of age u ar told this is nt ur dad! kwa uzembe wa mahospitali yetu, ur mom might nt be the one u know! aah,let the dead stay where they belong!
Tell me why one needs a court order to have a genetic test done?
<br />
<br />

there is a lot of emotions involved nn. unless there is a very good reason to suspect,nadhani it shldnt be done. a lot of kids' future will be shattered! imagine at 25 yrs of age u ar told this is nt ur dad! kwa uzembe wa mahospitali yetu, ur mom might nt be the one u know! aah,let the dead stay where they belong!
<br />
<br />

Just because you or another person can't handle the truth it doesn't mean others can't too. I know a lot of people who would be super happy to know who their biological child(ren) and father(s) is/are.

So why make it harder for them just because you can't handle it? For all I know, DNA testing is for the most part voluntary. I just don't see the rationale behind requiring a court order for it to be performed.

The reason that there is a lot of emotions involved and that is why a court order is required is lame.

Just because you or another person can't handle the truth it doesn't mean others can't too. I know a lot of people who would be super happy to know who their biological child(ren) and father(s) is/are.

So why make it harder for them just because you can't handle it? For all I know, DNA testing is for the most part voluntary. I just don't see the rationale behind requiring a court order for it to be performed.

The reason that there is a lot of emotions involved and that is why a court order is required is lame.

Nyani Ngabu:

Similarly I know a lot of family pple who are super happy with the way their lives are!! Why then provide such a powerful tool , and enable others to easily shatter their peaceful oblivous co-existance??? If one's the intent is to find out the truth re:" their parternity",I don't see how a mere court order would and/or can deter him/her from such course . However, kwa wale wenzangu na sisi wenye malicious intent it will surely serve as an obstacle and thus protect the group of pple I've mentioned above .

Mfano Wasukuma... Namtolea mfano mmoja ambaye ni maarufu hapa... Mama yake Nyani Ngabu anaitwa Ngabu kwa hiyo wanamwita NGW'ANA NGABUUUU... Mfano mwingine Mama anaitwa Makanga ataitwa NGW'ANA MAKANGA... au mtoto Rose NGW'ANA ROZIII...

Kwanini um suspect mke wako kukuletea mtoto sie. Fanya uchunguzi wa kisayansia. Pia umesema, huyo mkeo hajatuli, umeoa mke ambae hajatulia unategemea akuletee nini kama si hicho alichokuletea?. Huo ni uzembe wako mwenyewe.

<br />
<br />

Hahahah.....Alex Sophia...hiyo kali! Huwa naangalia matokeo ya wanafunzi waliohitimu darasa la saba nchini karibu kila mwaka sijawahi kukutana na jina la namna hiyo...inawezekana huwa hawamalizi shule hao.
Hata Asha Rose hujamuona?

Ukipima ukajua sio wako utafanyaje?!
Ukijua ni wako utafanyaje?!

Kabla hujatafuta majibu jua kwamba unayataka hayo majibu ili iweje/ufanye nayo nini.Usije ukajitafutia maumivu ya kichwa bila sababu ya msingi.

Nyani Ngabu:Similarly I know a lot of family pple who are super happy with the way their lives are!! Why then provide such a powerful tool , and enable others to easily shatter their peaceful oblivous co-existance???

Well, if they are happy with the way their lives are then why bother go get tested? Just don't worry about it and continue to live life to the fullest. I'm just not in favor of requiring a court order for those who wish to have it done.

If one's the intent is to find out the truth re:" their parternity",I don't see how a mere court order would and/or can deter him/her from such course . However, kwa wale wenzangu na sisi wenye malicious intent it will surely serve as an obstacle and thus protect the group of pple I've mentioned above .

No one said anything about deterrence. I just don't see the rationale of a court order. To me that is just an unnecessary bureaucratic process.

Ukipima ukajua sio wako utafanyaje?!<br />
Ukijua ni wako utafanyaje?!<br />
<br />
Kabla hujatafuta majibu jua kwamba unayataka hayo majibu ili iweje/ufanye nayo nini.Usije ukajitafutia maumivu ya kichwa bila sababu ya msingi.
<br />
<br />
Mpaka hapo alipo hv sasa ana maumivu ya kichwa lizy.na ndio maana ansugua kichwa apate solution,huoni anafikiria had kwenda kupima DNA?

kitanda hakizai haramu.sasa kama vidole vinafanana na vyako.inawezekana sura ni ya babu yake.ucjichanganye akili.soma genesis.pia tafuta njia sahihi ya kumrekebisha mama watoto wako ili uwe na imani nae

wewe ulichangia vidole kama vp tunza tu vidole, mwambie atafute wa kichwa,miguu, mikono, pua macho nk

asante nemo! there must be a good reason for wanting to do that! imagine, for a silly sms from ur wife's phone u wanna do a dna test on ur 7 yrs old son, who looks up to u as a small god who runs this world? who looks up to his 15 yrs old sister and thinks she is a princess?! why ruin everyone's hapiness becoz of ur insecurities? i wld be happy to do a dna test on a day old baby.bt once relations have been established, there is no need to burst the balloon! if i had a 10 yrs old pretty gal, and im offered proof if she was mine or nt, i wld say go hell! only then i will shoot u for free!
<b>Nyani Ngabu:<br />
<br />
</b>Similarly I know a lot of family pple who are super happy with the way their lives are!! Why then provide such a powerful tool , and enable others to easily shatter their peaceful oblivous co-existance??? If one's the intent is to find out the truth re:&quot; their parternity&quot;,I don't see how a mere court order would and/or can deter him/her from such course . However, kwa wale wenzangu na sisi wenye malicious intent it will surely serve as an obstacle and thus protect the group of pple I've mentioned above .
<br />
<br />

ni GENETICS banaa
kitanda hakizai haramu.sasa kama vidole vinafanana na vyako.inawezekana sura ni ya babu yake.ucjichanganye akili.soma genesis.pia tafuta njia sahihi ya kumrekebisha mama watoto wako ili uwe na imani nae
<br />
<br />

Back
Top Bottom