Mtanzania Said Mbelwa na Mjerumani Rahimi wapeleka Amani Afghanstan..waweka Historia

Duduwasha

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2010
[h=1]Rahimi Prepares For Historic Boxing Match[/h]
9848F5A3-A834-4CFD-A067-5E4B7340F7BD_w268_r1.jpg
Afghan World Boxing Union champion Hamid Rahimi

October 30, 2012

Afghan-German boxer Hamid Rahimi is preparing to make history.

He'll step into the ring on October 30 for the first international boxing event in Afghanistan in 30 years.

Rahimi will fight Tanzania’s Said Mbelwa for the Intercontinental Middleweight Championship being held in Kabul.

It's a World Boxing Organization-sanctioned event dubbed "Fight 4 Peace."

The 29-year-old pugilist says he believes "sports is something that can bring people of all religion and all region together."

Afghan President Hamid Karzai awarded Rahimi a state medal after he won the World Boxing Union championship in February.

Rahimi was nine when he left Kabul for Germany with his family in 1992 after the country plunged into a civil war.
[h=6]Based on reporting by dpa, Reuters, Radio Free Afghanistan[/h]
CNN Wameonesha Saidi amedundwa vibaya Bega lilimsumbua Saidi Mwamuzi akamaliza Game Hongera Saidi japo umedundwa lakini umeweka Historia Ya watu wanaopigania Amani Afghanstan Duniani kwa Ujumla Uende na Mbagala na Zanzibar Pia

[h=1]Rahimi defeats Mbelwa[/h]Published October 30, 2012

"This is a dream which just came true", said newly crowned WBO intercontinental middleweight champion Hamid Rahimi moments after stopping Said Mbelwa from Tanzania in the seventh round of the "Fight 4 Peace" on Tuesday night in front of a sold out crowd of 3,000 enthusiastic fans at the "Loya Jirga" in Kabul. It was the first professional boxing fight ever to take place in Afghanistan.

Rahimi dominated the fight from the opening bell although he was obviously nervous because of the pressure of fighting in his home country for the first time in his life. Still the Hamburg based Afghan managed to establish his jab and connect with the cleaner shots.
On the other hand, Said Mbelwa could not keep his promise to knock out Rahimi in four. The fighter from Tanzania was the rougher and tougher fighter using some dirty tactics to distract his opponent. Referee Holger Wiemann from Germany warned Mbelwa for low blows and even deducted a point from him in the seventh for repeated rabbit punches. Rahimi was always in control showing some nice combinations and good counter punching alhtough none of his attacks seemed to really hurt Mbelwa. The end came in the seventh round when Mbelwa was forced to retire due to a shoulder injury and referee Wiemann waved it off at 1:17.
"I can't even find the words to say how proud and happy I am", said Rahimi who started celebrating with hundreds of VIP fans and high ranked politicians in the ring immediately after the final bell. "This is a big day for myself and a very important day for Afghanistan, too. We managed to set a sign for peace and freedom and we showed the people – not only in my country but all over the world – that peace is worth fighting for. I want to tell everybody to keep on fighting for your dreams and goals. Together we can achieve big things and make the impossible happen. I thank my team and all the people who believed in me for their huge support. This event may be over but the fight for peace will go on. I want to encourage everybody to stand up and join us on our mission."

Source

Too sad, tumepoteza ubingwa wa mabara

Mkuu ni kweli tumepoteza lakini said ametutangaza vizuri kwa kuangalia coverage kwenye media kubwa kama cnn. Ni hatua nzuri kwa said kwa sababu watanzania hatuna heavyweight boxers wengi ukimuondoo tamim ambaye siku hizi hasikiki sana

Mkuu ni kweli tumepoteza lakini said ametutangaza vizuri kwa kuangalia coverage kwenye media kubwa kama cnn. Ni hatua nzuri kwa said kwa sababu watanzania hatuna heavyweight boxers wengi ukimuondoo tamim ambaye siku hizi hasikiki sana

Mkuu kuna THREAD nyingine ya ishu hii nimeuliza eti kwamba wale mabondia wetu waliotiwa mbaroni kule MAURITIUS wameachiwa? na eti kwamba uko AFGHAN nasikia kuna mashamba mengi ya zile mboga nzuri aina MANDLAX, COCAINE na HEROINE eti ni kweli?halafu mniambie SAID anarudi lini tukampokee.

Too sad, tumepoteza ubingwa wa mabara

Mkuu kuna THREAD nyingine ya ishu hii nimeuliza eti kwamba wale mabondia wetu waliotiwa mbaroni kule MAURITIUS wameachiwa? na eti kwamba uko AFGHAN nasikia kuna mashamba mengi ya zile mboga nzuri aina MANDLAX, COCAINE na HEROINE eti ni kweli?halafu mniambie SAID anarudi lini tukampokee.

aliyekuwa raisi wa shirikisho la ngumu ameachiwa nadhani mwezi huu na suala la said anarudi lini sijui kwa sababu hata kuondoka kwake hatukufahamu tumemsikia tu kwenye media kwenye pambano hili.

aliyekuwa raisi wa shirikisho la ngumu ameachiwa nadhani mwezi huu na suala la said anarudi lini sijui kwa sababu hata kuondoka kwake hatukufahamu tumemsikia tu kwenye media kwenye pambano hili.

Mkuu hujajibu maswali yangu.

Nilisikitika sana kumuona Said Mbelwa baada ya kushindwa na mshindi kutangazwa, akaenda kumkumbatia mpinzani wake na kumbeba juu juu akimpongeza kwa kumzungusha pale ulingoni. Yaani ni kama alikuwa anafurahia kudundwa.

I think that was not right at all hata kama ni fair play lakini sio kumbeba mpinzani wako na kumpongeza kwa staili ile. Just a hug ilikuwa inatosha sana

Back
Top Bottom