Msalaba wako hata kama ni mzito usiupunguze!!!

KakaKiiza

JF-Expert Member
Feb 16, 2010
cros.jpg cros2.jpg cros3.jpg cros4.jpg cros5.jpg cros6.jpg cros3.jpg cros4.jpg cros9.jpg cros10.jpg cros11.jpg cros12.jpg cros13.jpg

Awesome!! We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize
it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we can't.

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call.....

He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear...

Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light...

The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love...

Evidence please!!!
Jesus Himself said He was God in John 8:58. Jesus answered,"before Abraham was born, I am!" The word "I am," was the divine name of God, used countless times in the Old Testament. This word "YHWH" in Hebrew, is explained as the"personal name" of God in Exodus 3:14-15, 20:5; Isaiah 42:8; 44:6, this personal name of God has been lost to Muslims. Now the Jews either understood Jesus’ communication correctly when they picked up stones to stone Him, or else they misunderstood Jesus’ communication. Jesus could have said "there is a mistake here, you misunderstand me. I do not claim to be God like you say." However, there is no record of Jesus ever saying there was any mistake. On the contrary, we have records of the apostles, as well as their disciples, reiterating that Jesus is God

Mungu hana formula!! He is New everyday!!!
formula ya mungu ni Moja "niamini na kushika maagizo yangu kila siku" Jesus si alisema kila mtu na aubebe msalaba wake mwenyewe na kujikana. Jamaa kaamua kuubeba na kuukata!!