Msaada tutani-wataalamu wa lugha.

Rogie

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2010
Wakuu heshima mbele.
Naomba kutofautishiwa/namna ya matumizi ya haya maneno mawili.
1. I would LOVE........
2. I would LIKE.........

Natanguliza Shukrani.

LIKE IS LIPP DEEP,BUT LOVE IS HEART DEEP

I WOULD LOVE.. is based on dependability, compassion, respect and compromise. If you don't share those important qualities with each other then its just infatuation and not LOVE. Love Is a feeling you get for another person/something after a period of time. It is a much stronger feeling then just thinking the person/thing is Physicaly attractive.To me When you "LIKE" You just feel physicaly attracted but when you LOVE ... you want to always be with ... and would do almost anything for it.

LIKE IS LIPP DEEP,BUT LOVE IS HEART DEEP

I WOULD LOVE.. is based on dependability, compassion, respect and compromise. If you don't share those important qualities with each other then its just infatuation and not LOVE. Love Is a feeling you get for another person/something after a period of time. It is a much stronger feeling then just thinking the person/thing is Physicaly attractive.To me When you "LIKE" You just feel physicaly attracted but when you LOVE ... you want to always be with ... and would do almost anything for it.

Nakubaliana nawe kwa kiasi kikubwa! Ila ningekupa saluti kubwa ikiwa ungeyaweka haya katika lugha ya Kiswahili.

Back
Top Bottom