Msaada tutani wapinzani sasa wafanye nini?

Lukwangule

May 25, 2009
Moja ya maeneo ya kupata elimu ni humu ndani ya JF.Na kwa kuwa elimu huombwa mimi nawaomba watu wanaojua masuala ya siasa na hata wanasiasa wenyewe wanieleze baada ya kutiwa saini kwa sheria ya kujikinga na fedha haramu na huku tunaelekea katika uchaguzi hivi ni kipi hasa wanasiasa wa upinzani wanaweza kukifanya kwa wakati huu.Seriously nahitaji kuelimishwa. Kuna vitu vina nitinga.Je:
a) je waungane?
b) Kila mtu abaki na lwake kwa sababu ya tofauti za sera?
c) wawanie Urais kivyao au kwa mikakati?
d) kuna sababu gani ya wao kukumbatiana

Yapo maswali mengi lakini haya yananikera sana. kama kuna mtu anaweza akafungua nati zangu zilizojaa kutu kiasi cha kushindwa kutafakari anaweza kunisaidia.nawashukuru wana JF hata kama kulikuwa na thread ambayo ipo interesting na naweza kuchota hekima humo na imenipita nisaidieni tu kuijua i wapi
nawasilisha hoja nikitanguliza shukurani.

Upinzani hawajajua kitu kimoja au kama wanajua hawajaifanyia kazi seriously. CCM ina hela zaidi, matawi zaidi na mtu yoyote mwenye chochote ambae anataka influence atajiunga na CCM cause that's where the safe bet is.

The only way the opposition can win is through the people! Get people motivated to vote and excited about your party. And not just any people but where the majority of the voters are....villages....and underdeveloped areas.

The reasons I say this are:
1.Majority of Tanzanians are poor and live in rural areas. So that's the demography the opposition should be concentrating on. This people would be more easily influenced to vote against CCM because it is easy for them to see CCM as elitists and the cause of them being poor. When people are poor the first person they are frustrated with is those with the most share of resources.

2.The middle class is comfortable with where they are. They are fewer in numbers and most of them wouldnt care who is in power. If they had to chose it would be CCM to maintain the status quo.

3.The rich want power and influence. They want to protect their interests. How many of them would be willing to bet against CCM? Not when their interests are on the line.

It is obvious where the oppositions efforts should be.

Upinzani hawajajua kitu kimoja au kama wanajua hawajaifanyia kazi seriously. CCM ina hela zaidi, matawi zaidi na mtu yoyote mwenye chochote ambae anataka influence atajiunga na CCM cause that's where the safe bet is.

The only way the opposition can win is through the people! Get people motivated to vote and excited about your party. And not just any people but where the majority of the voters are....villages....and underdeveloped areas.

1.Majority of Tanzanians are poor and live in rural areas. So that's the demography the opposition should be concentrating on. This people would be more easily influenced to vote against CCM because it is easy for them to see CCM as elitists and the cause of them being poor. When people are poor the first person they are frustrated with is those with the most share of resources.

2.The middle class is comfortable with where they are. They are fewer in numbers and most of them wouldnt care who is in power. If they had to chose it would be CCM to maintain the status quo.

3.The rich want power and influence. They want to protect their interests. How many of them would be willing to bet against CCM? Not when their interests are on the line.

Leo umenikuna Mwanafalsafa..kweli wewe ni philosopher .

Sir please dont be angry but how can we go there while we dont have any means?I amean transportation etc can we team up and decide together but again how while we have different ideologies? this is pissing me off

Sir please dont be angry but how can we go there while we dont have any means?I amean transportation etc can we team up and decide together but again how while we have different ideologies? this is pissing me off

The opposition surely must have known since multiparty came to Tanzanian that it will be hard to fight the CCM juggernaut. Surely the must have to thought it will be an easy task. Well once a person finds the problem they must find a way to fix it by any means possible.

From your reply I'm assuming you mean that funds are a problem right? Like I said before CCM is richer than any opposition party so the opposition must find ways to minimize cost and maximize results. I'll give you of a simple idea the opposition can use.

Mkuu not every top political leader has to go to every corner of the country. You don't see CCM doing that. What the opposition can do is pick talented and skilled people from local communities themselves to preach their message. This way you do the followig:
a)Save time and cost
b)The community feels like part and parcel of the political party because they are being preached to by their own...people who know their reality. If you only keep sending top officials it is very easy to seem out of touch.

Now these members of the community you will use can even be volunteers which will be little to no cost at all for you. To make sure people volunteer will depend on your own convincing power that they are giving up their time & resources for the right course. This is entirely up to the opposition. Remember to gain votes you must have power to convince...if you can't convince now thats another problem entirely.

This is the most basic strategy and I thought it would be obvious. There other ways but since I'm not being paid for my consultancy services(joke) let me end here for now.

Idea ya kutegemea maendeleo yataletwa na siasa, ni self-defeating. ndo maana sio wangine tumekaa tu pembeni tukiona jinsi watu wanavoeka input ileile nakutegemea output zitakua tofauti. endeleeni kusubiria madafu yakomae ila kumbukeni kuwa mlipanda chelewa.

The opposition surely must have known since multiparty came to Tanzanian that it will be hard to fight the CCM juggernaut. Surely the must have to thought it will be an easy task. Well once a person finds the problem they must find a way to fix it by any means possible.

From your reply I'm assuming you mean that funds are a problem right? Like I said before CCM is richer than any opposition party so the opposition must find ways to minimize cost and maximize results. I'll give you of a simple idea the opposition can use.

Mkuu not every top political leader has to go to every corner of the country. You don't see CCM doing that. What the opposition can do is pick talented and skilled people from local communities themselves to preach their message. This way you do the followig:
a)Save time and cost
b)The community feels like part and parcel of the political party because they are being preached to by their own...people who know their reality. If you only keep sending top officials it is very easy to seem out of touch.

Now these members of the community you will use can even be volunteers which will be little to no cost at all for you. To make sure people volunteer will depend on your own convincing power that they are giving up their time & resources for the right course. This is entirely up to the opposition. Remember to gain votes you must have power to convince...if you can't convince now thats another problem entirely.

This is the most basic strategy and I thought it would be obvious. There other ways but since I'm not being paid for my consultancy services(joke) let me end here for now.
It is true.Now do we have people to look at it, articulate and deliver? I dont think so. You know why? they do not even try to understand themselves wanaweza kusaidia wengine. Mimi nilifikiri labda wakiingia wabunge wengi wa upinzani slowly nchi hii inaweza kwenda safari inayokusudiwa kama taifa. Wapinzani wakiibana serikali kutekeleza wajibu wake au iwapishe.Ndivyo inavyotokea Israel. Au mkuu unadhani nimekwenda mbali zaidi. Tunahitaji mabadiliko fulani na presha nchini hapa lakini watuw anapenda kuchangia mwisho wa dunia tu. Michango ya namna hii inajenga watoto wanaostahili kuwa viongozi wa baadaye tunasema aina hii ya michango ni mpango mkakati wa kuimarisha demokrasia na kuamsha moyo wa uchungu kwa utaifa, anayebisha aseme

It is true.Now do we have people to look at it, articulate and deliver? I dont think so. You know why? they do not even try to understand themselves wanaweza kusaidia wengine. Mimi nilifikiri labda wakiingia wabunge wengi wa upinzani slowly nchi hii inaweza kwenda safari inayokusudiwa kama taifa. Wapinzani wakiibana serikali kutekeleza wajibu wake au iwapishe.Ndivyo inavyotokea Israel. Au mkuu unadhani nimekwenda mbali zaidi. Tunahitaji mabadiliko fulani na presha nchini hapa lakini watuw anapenda kuchangia mwisho wa dunia tu. Michango ya namna hii inajenga watoto wanaostahili kuwa viongozi wa baadaye tunasema aina hii ya michango ni mpango mkakati wa kuimarisha demokrasia na kuamsha moyo wa uchungu kwa utaifa, anayebisha aseme

Upinzani kama unataka kuwa na mafanikio tena ya kudumu wanabidi waanze kujenga tokea chini. Leo hii mimi naona haswa kwenye kinyanganyiro cha uraisi wapinzani ni wasindikizaji tu. Huwezi kuongoza nchi kama hata bungeni kwenyewe wabunge ni wa kuhesabu kwenye mikono. Now kuna watakao sema wizi wa kura but honestly speaking sidhani kama wizi wa kura unainyima CCM majority bungeni. Sana sana labda useme wanaiba kuwaweka baadhi ya watu wanao wapeda sehemu fulani. Mkuu leo hii unaona viongozi wa upinzani unaotegemea wata gombea uraisi waki sema wanaenda kugombea ubunge. That shows you kwamba wamesha jua uraisi kwao kwa sasa is impossible.

Umeni furahisha ulipo toa kauli ya kujenga watoto kuwa viongozi wa baadae. Hiyo inaonyesha kabisa unaelewa concept ya building for the long term. Mafanikio ya upinzani hayapo kwenye kizazi hichi cha sasa cha upinzani....meaning kizazi kilicho chimbuka kutoka kwenye system ya chama kimoja. Upinzani kweli ungekua na nia, wale viongozi wa mwanzo upinzani tokea mwanzo wange wekeza kwenye kizazi kijacho. It is not too late to do this. Kwa sababu kijana kwanza ni cost effective. Hahitaji very big financial incentives kujiunga. Pia wana muamko zaidi na ni risk takers wakubwa zaidi. They should attract educated, skilled and talented 20 to 30 year olds na hawa ndiyo waandaliwe kupambana na the next generation of CCM leaders.

Kwa hiyo nadhani tatizo lingine kubwa la upinzani ni kwamba kwanza sidhani kwamba wana program yoyote ya kuanda vijana kukomaa zaidi kisiasa. Youth branch zao naona kama ni ushahidi tu. Pia kila kiongozi wa upinzani wa sasa ana taka yeye ndiyo ajenge historia na kuwa raisi wa kwanza kutoka upinzani Tanzania. Hii tamaa ndiyo maana ina wawia vigumu kuwaweka watu wenye vipaji na hata kupishana. Kuna baadhi ya watu kwenye upinzani wamegombea uraisi tokea 1995 mpaka uchaguzi uliopita na bado wanabaki viongozi wakuu wa chama. Nchi zingine mtu kugombea hata mara mbili inakua kazi.

Another thing is that they have to find ways to build their resources. They need more funds. This is why I think opposition parties or any party for that matter should have an administrative body which is made of employees who are not politicians. Wahire watu wa human resources, public relations,strategist finances na mambo kama hayo. Sina uhakika kama kwenye vyama vyetu kuna strong administrations which are not made up of political leaders.

If I was a political leader right now or just someone given the task of creating priorities for any parties I won't look at today only but rather where I want to take the party the next 10-15 years. This is especially important for the opposition. But this issue of taking elections just as they come usishangae hata baada ya miaka 20 upinzani wetu ukawa kama ulivyo sasa hivi.

The middle class people are few educated people, working as civil servants or in private sector. They are neither CCM nor upinzani. Most JF members would belong to this class.

This class doesn't care as you put it, never votes because they know their boss (gov) is not right and yet, they dare not open their mouth or they would be thrown away from where their ugali and children school fees come from.

My advice to upinzani.
The voters are the poor, non educated class. Reach them with the right song, you will win.

Middle class is small % but they also need to wake up if they care about the future of their children and grandchildren.

PIga Kura mwana JF

To me the only opposition with a distinct ideology is probably the newly formed CCJ, if it is actually a serious party and not a CCM plant. The rest are in many ways similar to CCM. That is why voters chose to stick with CCM.

Back
Top Bottom